The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2012, 04:33 PM   #5701
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar Yuffie View Post
Saw this from tumblr.

Spoiler:


And even w/o that pic, the show aired enough episodes to show off Mikey's spontaneous fight scenes. He's the Turtle I actually look forward to in said scenes.
Exactly! The whole "Mikey doesn't think..." scene in Monkey Brains springs to mind.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:41 PM   #5702
high3
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 27
There's just so many great things about how this show has the turtles interact with one another, the characters just play well off of each other.
high3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:47 PM   #5703
Mona_Lisa
Stone Warrior
 
Mona_Lisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 516
1st ep. of the ninja turtles is now free on itunes!!!!!!!

Sorry if you guys already new, I just found out!!!!!!

1st ep. of the ninja turtles is now free on itunes!!!!!!!
__________________
Mona_Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:48 PM   #5704
Bauer536
Mad Scientist
 
Bauer536's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona_Lisa View Post
Sorry if you guys already new, I just found out!!!!!!

1st ep. of the ninja turtles is now free on itunes!!!!!!!
I knew! I got it yesterday! Hoping for Rise of the Turtles Pt. 2 becomes free, too.
Bauer536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:54 PM   #5705
Mona_Lisa
Stone Warrior
 
Mona_Lisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bauer536 View Post
I knew! I got it yesterday! Hoping for Rise of the Turtles Pt. 2 becomes free, too.
That would be awesome! I also noticed at the bottom of the itunes page it said 23 episodes would be uploaded to the "season pass".
__________________
Mona_Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:56 PM   #5706
Bauer536
Mad Scientist
 
Bauer536's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona_Lisa View Post
That would be awesome! I also noticed at the bottom of the itunes page it said 23 episodes would be uploaded to the "season pass".
Sorry if I ask, but, what exactly is the "Season Pass?"
Bauer536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:00 PM   #5707
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache
 
TheSkeletonMan939's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bauer536 View Post
Sorry if I ask, but, what exactly is the "Season Pass?"
You buy this "Season Pass", and each episode is automatically downloaded to your iTunes. And I think it's cheaper than buying each ep individually.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Kahn_fan View Post
IDW took the OT straw and spun it into gold, while Platinum Dunes took the OT straw and spun it into manure.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:05 PM   #5708
Bauer536
Mad Scientist
 
Bauer536's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
Is it too late to do that? If I already got one free, will I be getting it again with the others?
Bauer536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:07 PM   #5709
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache
 
TheSkeletonMan939's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bauer536 View Post
Is it too late to do that? If I already got one free, will I be getting it again with the others?
It's not too late. I don't think it'll download again.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Kahn_fan View Post
IDW took the OT straw and spun it into gold, while Platinum Dunes took the OT straw and spun it into manure.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:22 PM   #5710
Bauer536
Mad Scientist
 
Bauer536's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkeletonMan939 View Post
It's not too late. I don't think it'll download again.
I guess it won't hurt then to buy them individually. If I can't right now, I'll just wait to pick up more iTunes giftcards for Christmas. Plus, I don't buy many songs online today. I have my public library to get CD's now.

Also, I might get the DVD. Who knows? Only time will tell.
Bauer536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:24 PM   #5711
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache
 
TheSkeletonMan939's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
It's also worth noting that you can buy the theme song for a buck.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Kahn_fan View Post
IDW took the OT straw and spun it into gold, while Platinum Dunes took the OT straw and spun it into manure.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:28 PM   #5712
Bauer536
Mad Scientist
 
Bauer536's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkeletonMan939 View Post
It's also worth noting that you can buy the theme song for a buck.
Already did. Last month.
Bauer536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:42 PM   #5713
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by high3 View Post
There's just so many great things about how this show has the turtles interact with one another, the characters just play well off of each other.
Yeah for sure
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:59 PM   #5714
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoQaOkOLx-c
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:14 PM   #5715
Mona_Lisa
Stone Warrior
 
Mona_Lisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bauer536 View Post
I guess it won't hurt then to buy them individually. If I can't right now, I'll just wait to pick up more iTunes giftcards for Christmas. Plus, I don't buy many songs online today. I have my public library to get CD's now.

Also, I might get the DVD. Who knows? Only time will tell.
I bought the episodes one at a time on itunes! the sweet thing is that every time I bought one episode the price of the season pass went down!!!! My season pass is now paid for!!!!!!
__________________
Mona_Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:43 PM   #5716
chrisdude
Foot Elite
 
chrisdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,708
I hate the idea of Mikey and Don being considered a "B-Team." Especially in this series, where Mikey's shown that he's a beast.

Remember when he was tricked and ambushed by Xever and Bradford? Mikey held his own against BOTH of them until he got cornered. That's more than any of his brothers can say.
If you remember the alley fight, earlier in that episode, Bradford singlehandedly laid out every turtle EXCEPT Mikey. Leo broke Bradford and Mikey up and the cops arrived before we got to see what would have happened.


And as far as a Don-Leo conflict, I could see it happen if Donatello were to come up with an idea that he really believed in, and Leo wouldn't give it a chance.
__________________
PSN/Miiverse: MikeFarber
chrisdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:43 PM   #5717
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMan View Post
Lol great clip! Too funny
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:56 AM   #5718
turtles_kolektor
Mad Scientist
 
turtles_kolektor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Poland
Posts: 1,478
Ok, Scooby, you and Shaggy will go left.
Me and Daphne will go right.


Thanks for clip, looks funny. I really enjoy this series humor.
turtles_kolektor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:28 AM   #5719
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
Thanks for the clip!!!! I miss so much my every week chapter!!!!!

Cant wait for the next episode!!!!!
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:51 AM   #5720
HerpDerp
Hench Mutant
 
HerpDerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 488
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Teenage-...n-1057140.aspx
HerpDerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.