The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2012, 10:54 AM   #5721
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite
 
TheBlueTurtle1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 2,892
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzmagica View Post
Thanks for the clip!!!! I miss so much my every week chapter!!!!!

Cant wait for the next episode!!!!!
you and me both my friend!
__________________


http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:57 AM   #5722
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite
 
TheBlueTurtle1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 2,892
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
OMG I nearly missed this. LOL GOONIES NEVER SAY DIE! I bet Corey Feldman is playing Casey Jones! That would be so cool.
__________________


http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:12 AM   #5723
Ravenxl7
Stone Warrior
 
Ravenxl7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 488
This next episode's clip was nice. Doesn't quite excite me, but the simple fact that we'll be seeing some Mousers excites me enough as it is, lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
Cool. Nice to know that, while they went with Sean for Raph, they still brought Corey in for a part. Season 2...he rocks Raphael's world...voice too raspy for Raph...perfect complement to his relationship with Sean...return for multiple episodes...yeah, there is NO way he isn't voicing this show's Casey Jones. While I've never been a big fan of the character, I'm now rather excited for this iteration of Casey. Should be interesting to see how his character model looks, and how his inevitable toy will turn out.
__________________
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:31 AM   #5724
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,226
It's not necessarily Casey. It's rumored that Spike is going to mutate eventually... I could totally see Corey voicing him.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:00 PM   #5725
zodiac brave
Stone Warrior
 
zodiac brave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: san antonio, tx
Posts: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
SA-WEET!

obviously, the voice over news has me stoked, but anytime anyone mentions ANYTHING about a Goonies sequel (speculative or not), I get all essited!

feldman as casey...that COULD be cool-ish...
__________________
what we were after, was lashings of ultra-violence.

zodiac brave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:05 PM   #5726
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
It's not necessarily Casey. It's rumored that Spike is going to mutate eventually... I could totally see Corey voicing him.
Where did you hear that rumor? If true he better become Slash.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:16 PM   #5727
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
It's not necessarily Casey. It's rumored that Spike is going to mutate eventually... I could totally see Corey voicing him.
I thought the exact same thing. That'd be pretty rad.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:24 PM   #5728
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,813
Spike becoming a 5th Turtle would be a shark jumping moment. I hope to god Spike becomes Slash after being brainwashed or something.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:11 PM   #5729
Ravenxl7
Stone Warrior
 
Ravenxl7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
It's not necessarily Casey. It's rumored that Spike is going to mutate eventually... I could totally see Corey voicing him.
Fan speculation=/=a rumor. Even I have speculated at the possibility that Spike could get mutated, but last I checked there wasn't a rumor out there about it happening. Not saying that the character he'll be voicing couldn't at all be a mutated Spike, just that I think it's incredibly more likely that he'll be voicing Casey.

In the end, we'll just have to wait and see.
__________________
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:41 PM   #5730
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerp View Post
Hell to the yeah!
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:09 PM   #5731
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite
 
TheBlueTurtle1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 2,892
I thought that spike might end up becoming Slash from the very first time I heard about him. Seeing how the 2012 show has mutation in, I would be very certain that this will be the case.
__________________


http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:27 PM   #5732
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
Fan speculation=/=a rumor. Even I have speculated at the possibility that Spike could get mutated, but last I checked there wasn't a rumor out there about it happening. Not saying that the character he'll be voicing couldn't at all be a mutated Spike, just that I think it's incredibly more likely that he'll be voicing Casey.
It was reported by someone that Ciro had strongly hinted that they were going to mutate Spike while he was signing at SDCC.

And I don't see how it's "incredibly more likely that he'll be voicing Casey". If anything, I think it's incredibly unlikely due to the fact that this Casey is going to be de-aged to 18 years old and Feldman has an old-ass voice.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:34 PM   #5733
Ravenxl7
Stone Warrior
 
Ravenxl7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
It was reported by someone that Ciro had strongly hinted that they were going to mutate Spike while he was signing at SDCC.
...source?
__________________
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:09 PM   #5734
cofi
Random Punk
 
cofi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Serbia
Posts: 17
They will maybe mutate Spike in Leatherhead episode, because turtles and LH fight over mutagen in lair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5q5qDUF8jg&list=UL
cofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:27 PM   #5735
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Spike becoming a 5th Turtle would be a shark jumping moment. I hope to god Spike becomes Slash after being brainwashed or something.
Not as long as they went separate ways. If Spike were to become a once in a while comrade like Leatherhead, it'd be fine.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:35 PM   #5736
Ninjawolf
Thug
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 96
Isn't April supossed to be the '5th Turtle' in this show? she does wear a number 5 on her shirt XD and I guess Casey will be the sixth ranger... but yeah I say Spike will mutate... can't wait to see Leatherhead I liked his character from the 2K3 show though I've never seen the OT...
Ninjawolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:49 PM   #5737
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
He'll "rock" Raph's world? Feldman is Tragg...
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:16 PM   #5738
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Not as long as they went separate ways. If Spike were to become a once in a while comrade like Leatherhead, it'd be fine.
Do we really need another mutant turtle named Spike? Why not just bring in Slash or Tokka?

If Spike must be mutated, have him kidnapped and brainwashed by the Foot, have him return with a new name, "Slash," and have him become Raph's enemy. Raphael will later discover this is Spike, and have to confront fighting his former pet.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:24 PM   #5739
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Do we really need another mutant turtle named Spike? Why not just bring in Slash or Tokka?
You always get sooo hung up on "Why didn't they use ESTABLISHED CHARACTER instead of trying something new?". Get over it, man.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:07 PM   #5740
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
You always get sooo hung up on "Why didn't they use ESTABLISHED CHARACTER instead of trying something new?". Get over it, man.
What is the point of making another mutant turtle? Slash is a very popular character.

And having another mutant turtle probably reduces Slash's chances of appearing.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.