The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2013, 06:41 AM   #281
cryan
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Athens,AL
Posts: 743
Well,I am not surprised by this.Targets are doing their resets this week so new stuff will trickle in.
cryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:45 AM   #282
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 11,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Baxter and Snakeweed are apart of the basic nick line.
I know. i just can't decide if I want the mutation turtles in the Ghostbuster outfits and all the subtitles and turtle variants like I want the basic line.
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:23 PM   #283
PhatRam32
Hench Mutant
 
PhatRam32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 302
Anyone found any of the following:

Baxter Stockman
Snakeweed
Patrol Buggy

Maybe too soon for these?
__________________
Turtle Power!
PhatRam32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:27 PM   #284
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatRam32 View Post
Anyone found any of the following:

Baxter Stockman
Snakeweed
Patrol Buggy

Maybe too soon for these?
Haven't seen em yet. I haven't seen the ooze turtles either.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:50 PM   #285
PhatRam32
Hench Mutant
 
PhatRam32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 302
Might be old news however, stoked after reading this:

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=20&itemid=19698

Really want leatherhead and the mouser 7 pack from this listing
__________________
Turtle Power!
PhatRam32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:56 PM   #286
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
After looking closer at the baxter and snakeweed figures, I noticed that they're not that great in terms of accuracy. Baxter's expression makes it look like he's about to fall asleep, and Snake's face does not look accurate at all. Also, he's missing the skeletal legs on the sides of his plant legs.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:56 PM   #287
Ravenxl7
Stone Warrior
 
Ravenxl7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilaniamtion View Post
Yes they have, I found them at Target.

They would not ring up though, so I have no DCPI number.
Looks like I'll have to make it out to Target later this week. I'm definitely not going to get all four of them, but I might just get that Raph. I like that his belts are red instead of black. I'm also still kinda hoping to find a Splinter figure at retail...
__________________
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:59 PM   #288
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
Looks like I'll have to make it out to Target later this week. I'm definitely not going to get all four of them, but I might just get that Raph. I like that his belts are red instead of black. I'm also still kinda hoping to find a Splinter figure at retail...
I can't believe you're having trouble finding a Splinter. Where I am, he's the most common figure to see second to April and Kraang.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:04 PM   #289
PhatRam32
Hench Mutant
 
PhatRam32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
Looks like I'll have to make it out to Target later this week. I'm definitely not going to get all four of them, but I might just get that Raph. I like that his belts are red instead of black. I'm also still kinda hoping to find a Splinter figure at retail...
I'll pass on these.. i dunno just not feeling these variants.
__________________
Turtle Power!
PhatRam32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:36 PM   #290
Ravenxl7
Stone Warrior
 
Ravenxl7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
I can't believe you're having trouble finding a Splinter. Where I am, he's the most common figure to see second to April and Kraang.
I haven't seen a Splinter since I bought Shredder....and that was quite a while back. Doesn't help that the Walmart I go to hasn't restocked in a good while. I'm hopeful that Target will have decent stock when I get the chance to get out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatRam32 View Post
I'll pass on these.. i dunno just not feeling these variants.
I like them (they're Ghostbusters), but not enough to get the whole team. Over time I might end-up with a team of random variant Turtles.....or just several random Raph's...lol...Only possible variant of the Nick Turtles that I can think of that I know I would want all four of, would be if they ever do a set of Space Heroes themed Turtles.
__________________
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:42 PM   #291
Shogi
Hench Mutant
 
Shogi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
I can't believe you're having trouble finding a Splinter. Where I am, he's the most common figure to see second to April and Kraang.

All three of those were starting to get a little HTF around me before x-mas......since x-mas, I've seen 1 Raph, 1 Kraang and 1 Shredder.....that's it!

I'm starting to think I want to see the new Shredder and Splinter before I go tracking down the first wave ones now
Shogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:04 PM   #292
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatRam32 View Post
Might be old news however, stoked after reading this:

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=20&itemid=19698

Really want leatherhead and the mouser 7 pack from this listing
I might get two sets of the mouser 7 pack, one to display, one to open and use in a diarama
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:25 PM   #293
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 11,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatRam32 View Post
Might be old news however, stoked after reading this:

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=20&itemid=19698

Really want leatherhead and the mouser 7 pack from this listing
A mutant simply called cockroach? Scumbug perhaps? Makes me wonder if all of them will appear by seasons end because "Cockroach" and "Newtralizer" have never been revealed before. Still about ten episdoes to get information on so its definitely possible we are not aware of all season 1 characters yet.
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:35 PM   #294
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
A mutant simply called cockroach? Scumbug perhaps? Makes me wonder if all of them will appear by seasons end because "Cockroach" and "Newtralizer" have never been revealed before. Still about ten episdoes to get information on so its definitely possible we are not aware of all season 1 characters yet.
His name is Chong and he is Don's pet cockroach. "Cockroach" is a just a placeholder name. I have no idea what the newtralizer is though.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:37 PM   #295
TheWarrior97
Foot Soldier
 
TheWarrior97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 219
So for nothing in oregon. Shelves are clear of figures in target and walmart. Fred meyers has many though from 2012.
TheWarrior97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:17 PM   #296
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWarrior97 View Post
So for nothing in oregon. Shelves are clear of figures in target and walmart. Fred meyers has many though from 2012.
What part of Oregon? I'm in Salem.
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:18 PM   #297
Ravenxl7
Stone Warrior
 
Ravenxl7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
His name is Chong and he is Don's pet cockroach. "Cockroach" is a just a placeholder name.
Exactly. With him already getting a toy, I wonder when they'll introduce him. Also makes me wonder how soon after his first mutation that his second one takes place. Since we've already seen both designs, I'm guessing same episode. That said, part of me is hoping that his toy is based off of his first mutation, rather than the second one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
I have no idea what the newtralizer is though.
I've heard he's a new character that Ciro first came-up with when he was twelve...or something like that. Supposedly a buff newt/salamander that's sort of Predator meets Punisher. Sounds interesting to me.
__________________
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:32 PM   #298
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 11,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
His name is Chong and he is Don's pet cockroach. "Cockroach" is a just a placeholder name. I have no idea what the newtralizer is though.
I must have missed this bit of info.When was it revealed Don would get a pet too? It seems he(unlike fellow pet Spike) will mutate into this Chong?Why not call it Scumbug if its a mutant roach?
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:38 PM   #299
TheWarrior97
Foot Soldier
 
TheWarrior97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMan View Post
What part of Oregon? I'm in Salem.
Damn competition.

Last edited by TheWarrior97; 01-07-2013 at 08:44 PM.
TheWarrior97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:53 PM   #300
Ravenxl7
Stone Warrior
 
Ravenxl7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
I must have missed this bit of info.When was it revealed Don would get a pet too? It seems he(unlike fellow pet Spike) will mutate into this Chong?Why not call it Scumbug if its a mutant roach?
I want to say that Chong was revealed at NYCC. The name is apparently a nod to someone working on the show. That's the official statement anyways... As for the reason they chose a new name, rather than using Scumbug...I'm guessing it's because the character will be an allie rather than an enemy.

Personally I like that they went with Chong rather than Scumbug. Intentional or not, I appreciate the reference to Cheech's best bud. Also, just because there's been one previous mutant roach character, doesn't mean they can't introduce a new one.
__________________
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.