![]() |
|
|
#461 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 308
|
I've gotten these balls in two different TMNT lots recently, anyone know what they are or what they go to? (Fist Dagger for size reference)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#462 | |
|
Will not be censored
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
|
They go to the Sludgemobile.
__________________
Quote:
TheGreatestTMNTurtlesSellerEVER on eBay International shipping assistance: [email protected] |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#463 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 308
|
Awesome! Into the trade box they go
|
|
|
|
|
|
#464 |
|
WEM Super Starfinder 200
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,085
|
![]() Can anybody help me ? Don't know if the first two, grey weapons belong to Turtles figures. But the blue sai should, and the little bomb to any vehicle... |
|
|
|
|
|
#465 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 308
|
Blue Sai - Rock n Roll Raph (but they're supposed to be red, maybe these are a European variant? I'm not sure)
Little Bomb - Mike's Pizza Chopper Backpack Last edited by Shogi; 01-23-2013 at 09:18 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#466 |
|
WEM Super Starfinder 200
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,085
|
Thank you !! !! !!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#467 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 2,444
|
The first sword on the left is from the Samurai Scooter
|
|
|
|
|
|
#468 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pa
Posts: 387
|
Second sword is karate choppin mike
__________________
----Savage---- |
|
|
|
|
|
#469 |
|
WEM Super Starfinder 200
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,085
|
Thank you all !!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#470 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 564
|
I can't seem to find anything on this guy....
![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#471 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 2,444
|
That's the Muta-Carrier
|
|
|
|
|
|
#472 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 564
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#473 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 271
|
^ Sadly I think so, BUT if you enjoy it the price should not matter!!
I have seen NEW sealed ones sell for a lot.... and as little as $20.00 EDIT: http://www.ebay.com/itm/TMNT-Turtles...item416f29b765 |
|
|
|
|
|
#474 |
|
WEM Super Starfinder 200
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,085
|
[QUOTE=Shogi;1046344]Blue Sai - Rock n Roll Raph (but they're supposed to be red, maybe these are a European variant? I'm not sure)]
Yes, light blue as many european variants. Thanx ! |
|
|
|
|
|
#475 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 564
|
Spoiler:
The Egg? The purple leg turtle in the bottom? is that a mutation or a play set on the right? |
|
|
|
|
|
#476 | ||
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,294
|
Kowabunga Crackin' Turtle Egg
Quote:
Quote:
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#477 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 564
|
Guys asking $10 on all of it... He's an hour drive though
|
|
|
|
|
|
#478 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 308
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#479 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Santa Cruz, California
Posts: 195
|
Hi all,
I found some TMNT stuff at the flea market this weekend. The best of the stuff I found was a glow in the dark miniturtle, Pizzaface and Krang. I also found some accessories I can't identify (my TMNT knowledge is still pretty limited. ) and I would like to know what figure they go with. ![]() Mzx10484 helped with a few already: B: Rocksteady / or Movie Star Leo C: Rat King H: Samurai Raph I: Samurai Don K: Samurai Mike D is a samurai mask, so it's from one of the samurai turtles too I reckon. Sorry for the poor angle on it, but I can look it up now that I know it goes to one of them. |
|
|
|
|
|
#480 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,294
|
A is Skateboardin' Mikey's
http://tmnttoys.com/91figures/basics/5142.htm
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|