The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2013, 05:36 PM   #421
Ryanator008
Hench Mutant
 
Ryanator008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
Even if you don't want to build any of your own stuff the stuff you build from the instructions still looks cool on a shelf :p
That would be a pretty big shelf. That is a good idea though. To the shelf store!
__________________
Quote:
Keonta, Karova, Melanite, Harkova! A thousand nightmares will soon come true, space will twist and rip in two. Reality ends, time is tossed, as galaxies found, become galaxies lost!
Ryanator008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:15 AM   #422
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite
 
TheBlueTurtle1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 2,892
Quote:
Originally Posted by zkarlette View Post
Yes...Until you step on a piece of Lego.
If you think thats bad, I just stepped on my plug with the ends pointing up, barefoot.
__________________


http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:34 AM   #423
Luigiperps
Mad Scientist
 
Luigiperps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 1,060
Just Saw a lego tmnt commercial
__________________

Why I love Mikey. He looks into the
face of a giant, killer, mutant alligator with this face.
Luigiperps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:43 PM   #424
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
I only need two more sets to complete my collection
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:31 PM   #425
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
I finally got all TMNT Lego complete. Built the last set (Secret Lair Attack) last night, and it's pretty massive. I'm impressed.

Overall, nice collection. Do release more sets, Lego!
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:39 PM   #426
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
Do release more sets, Lego!
Yes and also, give those of us keepin the sets MISB, a chance to buy the minifigs seperate
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:16 AM   #427
JoshDA7X
Hench Mutant
 
JoshDA7X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanator008 View Post
Also note that you aren't getting much. 2 vehicles, 3 figures. That's it. There are better things to get for $20, but this isn't the worst way to spend it.
I think considering that if you were only trying to collect the minifigs from ebay, you are getting a steal. They were going for roughly $20 per minifig last time I checked!!
__________________


Donatello: You're a claustrophobic.
Casey Jones: You want a fist in the mouth? I've never even looked at another guy.
JoshDA7X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 05:42 AM   #428
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
I saw an awesome LEGO TMNT stop motion on T.V yesterday.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 06:44 AM   #429
the fixer
Hench Mutant
 
the fixer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: BELGIUM
Posts: 395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
I saw an awesome LEGO TMNT stop motion on T.V yesterday.

One of these?

http://www.youtube.com/embed/zEajqfBl-N0

http://www.youtube.com/embed/cmGBbARnUEo

http://www.youtube.com/embed/be6_SlCIfWE

http://www.youtube.com/embed/dX-GA54Chtk
the fixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 06:53 AM   #430
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
^Yep, I saw the Leo one on T.V. I didn't know they made one for each turtle though!
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:37 PM   #431
1984TMNT
Stone Warrior
 
1984TMNT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 566
Do you think any of those stop motion LEGO videos are actual upcoming plot sequences from the series? Seems plausible to me.....
__________________
Try to rely on YOUR, Turtle Power!

1984TMNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:24 PM   #432
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Maybe they're precursor to a game?
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:25 AM   #433
the fixer
Hench Mutant
 
the fixer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: BELGIUM
Posts: 395
Awesome LEGO Party Wagon custom:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78666052@N05/8478637981/
the fixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:20 AM   #434
Ryanator008
Hench Mutant
 
Ryanator008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 293
I just built the alternate build for the set I got. I'm impressed.
__________________
Quote:
Keonta, Karova, Melanite, Harkova! A thousand nightmares will soon come true, space will twist and rip in two. Reality ends, time is tossed, as galaxies found, become galaxies lost!
Ryanator008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 02:32 PM   #435
ToSte
Hench Mutant
 
ToSte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alaska
Posts: 419
So I decided to get the Kraang, Shredder, and Lair sets. I was more into the minifigs than anything, but I thought the lair was pretty cool. Tried to make a few retro items. I originally had the sewer more uniform but it was just boring, so I went with a more cobbled look. I wouldn't mind some lighter gray pieces for around the manhole, but this is what the Lego Lair came with and I'd rather not dip into Bricklink for them. The elevator raises and locks into place at the top, and the periscope rotates. The two rooms separate just like the toy set. I'd like to incorporate some of the stuff from the Lego Lair like the workbench and shelves, and maybe make another room, so it's a work in progress but here's what I came up with this weekend.
I think my favorite parts are the Cheapskate, Bubble Walker, and Party Wagon go kart.




ToSte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 02:56 PM   #436
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToSte View Post
So I decided to get the Kraang, Shredder, and Lair sets. I was more into the minifigs than anything, but I thought the lair was pretty cool. Tried to make a few retro items. I originally had the sewer more uniform but it was just boring, so I went with a more cobbled look. I wouldn't mind some lighter gray pieces for around the manhole, but this is what the Lego Lair came with and I'd rather not dip into Bricklink for them. The elevator raises and locks into place at the top, and the periscope rotates. The two rooms separate just like the toy set. I'd like to incorporate some of the stuff from the Lego Lair like the workbench and shelves, and maybe make another room, so it's a work in progress but here's what I came up with this weekend.
I think my favorite parts are the Cheapskate, Bubble Walker, and Party Wagon go kart.




That is very good!
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 05:37 PM   #437
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Dang! Fantastic job on that retro lair, I immediately knew what you were going for when I saw the pics. You pulled it off niceley. Really creative with the go-kart idea.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:20 PM   #438
super curry max
Hench Mutant
 
super curry max's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Sterling, IL
Posts: 474
Wait you made that retro lair using just pieces from the official lair set?
__________________
Try not to die.
super curry max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:30 PM   #439
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
I'm always keeping an eye on amazon's top 100 selling "building sets" (mostly to spot sales), but I've seen the TMNT sets creeping up the top 100 lately. I think more fans are starting to buy them since Playmates hasn't released any good figures lately. The ooze turtles were pretty "eh" so if you discount those it's been many months since we've had new figures.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:59 PM   #440
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,814
How are the Lego TMNT keychain figures different than the ones in the regular toys? Do they come with weapons?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.