The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2013, 12:11 PM   #21
Gwydion
Hench Mutant
 
Gwydion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 331
The OP may not be on anymore, but wanted to say I downloaded this last night and have been enjoying it at work today. Sounds great - thanks!

I too would be interested if anyone has this version of the first and third NES games (or if the OP sees this and could reupload them).
Gwydion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 05:05 PM   #22
Ecto Jedi
Denki Wo Kitte Kudasai
 
Ecto Jedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 2,439
Just downloaded and had a listen -- holy sh*t, does the stereo mix ever make a difference. This is, without a doubt, the best these tunes have ever sounded, and probably ever will.

Man. Just...Man!
Ecto Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 01:55 AM   #23
shihe
Hench Mutant
 
shihe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 273
I recall not being quite satisfied with my other TMNT2 soundtrack download, but this sounds a whole lot better.

Thanks! Please keep this up!
__________________
shihe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:54 PM   #24
GodzFire
Hench Mutant
 
GodzFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: The Sewers
Posts: 292
The OP still lurks around here TMNT III for NES Soundtrack should be on this board somewhere. I didn't do TMNT I because I hated that game since I was unable to get past one stage when I was young and never played it since.
GodzFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:02 PM   #25
BMo
Foot Soldier
 
BMo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Mead, CO
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodzFire View Post
The OP still lurks around here TMNT III for NES Soundtrack should be on this board somewhere. I didn't do TMNT I because I hated that game since I was unable to get past one stage when I was young and never played it since.
The thread exists here: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=26424

But the file links to send space no longer work, same with the Turtles in Time songs. Any chance we can get a re-upload to a new service (like mediafire)
BMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:27 PM   #26
Shreddhead
Mad Scientist
 
Shreddhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,470
Just downloaded, Thanks!
__________________

Shreddhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 07:00 AM   #27
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Been years since I listened to this. Still awesome.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 04:53 PM   #28
GodzFire
Hench Mutant
 
GodzFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: The Sewers
Posts: 292
I'll see if I can get it back up.
GodzFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:20 PM   #29
Gwydion
Hench Mutant
 
Gwydion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodzFire View Post
I'll see if I can get it back up.
Awesome! It'd be much appreciated if you could!
__________________
Gwydion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:15 PM   #30
Ecto Jedi
Denki Wo Kitte Kudasai
 
Ecto Jedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 2,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodzFire View Post
I'll see if I can get it back up.
Yeah, yeah, yeah! We need those Manhattan Project tunes in stereo!
Ecto Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:13 PM   #31
Nameless
Mad Scientist
 
Nameless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,042
This is AWESOME . thanks for the link.
Nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 04:00 PM   #32
Ninj
Mouser
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 14
This is way cool. Thanks for sharing
Ninj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 01:33 PM   #33
GodzFire
Hench Mutant
 
GodzFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: The Sewers
Posts: 292
BACK UP AS OF 04-21-13!
HERE
GodzFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 02:55 PM   #34
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
I downloaded it. Good job, thanks.
__________________
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 07:20 PM   #35
hibbleton
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1
Thanks, can't wait to listen!
hibbleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:56 PM   #36
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
Just downloaded these. Pretty cool.
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.