The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2013, 07:38 AM   #461
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
I'd like to buy some of these sets, but I really have nowhere to put them Besides, I really just want the mini figures

Last edited by Donatello19; 03-27-2013 at 08:40 PM.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:32 PM   #462
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by weizie View Post
Yeah it's hard to find toys r us exclusives at walmart....toys r us/legostore/online are you best bets for the baxter set.
Yeah kinda figured
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:37 PM   #463
dudeabides
Foot Soldier
 
dudeabides's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 105
I bought all the minifigures solo without the sets. Much easier to stand them up on a shelf or something to me without all kinds of room. I finally got Dogpound and Fishface to collect every MF in this pic from page 1:



Are there any others that aren't listed because they're new or something?
dudeabides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:39 PM   #464
Luigiperps
Mad Scientist
 
Luigiperps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 1,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeabides View Post
I bought all the minifigures solo without the sets. Much easier to stand them up on a shelf or something to me without all kinds of room. I finally got Dogpound and Fishface to collect every MF in this pic from page 1:



Are there any others that aren't listed because they're new or something?
Not besides repeats of the foot, unles you want the kraang walker thing, but its not really a mini fig
__________________

Why I love Mikey. He looks into the
face of a giant, killer, mutant alligator with this face.
Luigiperps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:42 PM   #465
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
^Well there will obviously be new figures when new sets come out (who knows when that will be though) but as of right now it looks like you have them all (except the toy fair exclusive ones, but I take it you don't really care about those). Did you buy each figure off of eBay? If so, may I ask how much you spent to get them all?
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:57 PM   #466
dudeabides
Foot Soldier
 
dudeabides's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 105
Yes ebay 100 percent, I decided not to bid not more than 10 bucks per figure and just find a new one every time I got outbid. It worked out eventually, and the turtles and April were the only ones that pushed the limit... I had to bid on 4 or 5 different Donatello's. I didn't buy more than 1 turtle each just to have them with different faces. And one auction included Krang, Baxter and his mouser and Dark ninja all together that was a steal. So sorry if it's not exact but somewhere around 100 bucks. And not all at one time for sure. I was looking at just Raphael and Leo for a long time.
dudeabides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:02 PM   #467
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeabides View Post
Yes ebay 100 percent, I decided not to bid not more than 10 bucks per figure and just find a new one every time I got outbid. It worked out eventually, and the turtles and April were the only ones that pushed the limit... I had to bid on 4 or 5 different Donatello's. I didn't buy more than 1 turtle each just to have them with different faces. And one auction included Krang, Baxter and his mouser and Dark ninja all together that was a steal. So sorry if it's not exact but somewhere around 100 bucks. And not all at one time for sure. I was looking at just Raphael and Leo for a long time.
I wanna get the mini figures, but I don't think I could bring myself to spend 100 dollars to get the whole set. I hope LEGO releases a set of just the mini figures (or LEGO TMNT blind bags!) at a reasonable price, because I'd definitely get them!
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:33 AM   #468
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
lego.com has finally 'fixed' donnie's lab so you can get the alternate build instructions there from now on. Enjoy guys! I'm going to compare the PDFs on there from the ones I downloaded months ago and see if they changed them at all. That might explain why Donnie's Lab was offline all that time.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:13 PM   #469
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
April is a special month for TMNT at LEGO stores... and it makes sense... get it... April? :p



Spend $75 and get a free master splinter keychain
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 02:17 PM   #470
Ryanator008
Hench Mutant
 
Ryanator008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
I wanna get the mini figures, but I don't think I could bring myself to spend 100 dollars to get the whole set. I hope LEGO releases a set of just the mini figures (or LEGO TMNT blind bags!) at a reasonable price, because I'd definitely get them!
They would NEVER sell the mini-figures individually. Blind bags I can kinda see though.
__________________
Quote:
Keonta, Karova, Melanite, Harkova! A thousand nightmares will soon come true, space will twist and rip in two. Reality ends, time is tossed, as galaxies found, become galaxies lost!
Ryanator008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 09:01 AM   #471
Pendergast
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 3
I just got into the 2012 nick show, mainly thanks to my seven year old nephew. I was looking to get (can't get both sadly, to poor) either the Shellraiser set or the lair attack. I want the one that looks most like the one in the show though or close enough to it. I just haven't seen a lot of the episodes to really compare yet.


So could anyone tell me which is the most... true? I should also thank my nephew for getting me back into logos. I was watching him the other day and he wanted to do legos and it renkindled my love.
Pendergast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:03 AM   #472
Luigiperps
Mad Scientist
 
Luigiperps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 1,060
Shellraisers more accurate, but I like the lair a little better.
__________________

Why I love Mikey. He looks into the
face of a giant, killer, mutant alligator with this face.
Luigiperps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:09 PM   #473
ToSte
Hench Mutant
 
ToSte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alaska
Posts: 419
Well they DO sell the minifigs individually, as keychains.
I find the blind bag idea highly improbable, they would have done so with one of the other licenses (ie Star Wars).
ToSte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:43 PM   #474
Koschei
Hench Mutant
 
Koschei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 373
Somebody just got an early birthday present, hehe.
Collection complete. (I will probably pass on the key chains, maybe?)
Koschei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 09:37 PM   #475
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
I'd love the keychains
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:12 PM   #476
Luigiperps
Mad Scientist
 
Luigiperps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 1,060
Getting a Mikey key chain tomorrow!
__________________

Why I love Mikey. He looks into the
face of a giant, killer, mutant alligator with this face.
Luigiperps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 06:24 PM   #477
Luigiperps
Mad Scientist
 
Luigiperps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 1,060
Got my Mikey key chain!

Him with Leatherhead!
__________________

Why I love Mikey. He looks into the
face of a giant, killer, mutant alligator with this face.
Luigiperps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 06:58 PM   #478
super curry max
Hench Mutant
 
super curry max's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Sterling, IL
Posts: 474
Bricklink is SO MUCH CHEAPER than ebay when buying individual figures.

also there are the 2 con exclusive lego figs of dark leo and kraang in a business suit.
__________________
Try not to die.
super curry max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:28 PM   #479
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigiperps View Post
Got my Mikey key chain!

Spoiler:

Him with Leatherhead!


coolness

Quote:
Originally Posted by super curry max View Post
Bricklink is SO MUCH CHEAPER than ebay when buying individual figures.

also there are the 2 con exclusive lego figs of dark leo and kraang in a business suit.
yeah i wanna check that site out
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:57 PM   #480
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,813
Man I wish they'd sell all the figures seperately from the sets.

i'd love to own all the TMNT figures but have no time or room for the playsets.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.