![]() |
|
|
#461 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
I'd like to buy some of these sets, but I really have nowhere to put them
Last edited by Donatello19; 03-27-2013 at 08:40 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#462 |
|
Big, Bad & Bold
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
|
Yeah kinda figured
__________________
![]() Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020 TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0 Visit My Wish List: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904 My Collection: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276 |
|
|
|
|
|
#463 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 105
|
I bought all the minifigures solo without the sets. Much easier to stand them up on a shelf or something to me without all kinds of room. I finally got Dogpound and Fishface to collect every MF in this pic from page 1:
![]() Are there any others that aren't listed because they're new or something? |
|
|
|
|
|
#464 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 1,060
|
Quote:
__________________
Why I love Mikey. He looks into the face of a giant, killer, mutant alligator with this face. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#465 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
^Well there will obviously be new figures when new sets come out (who knows when that will be though) but as of right now it looks like you have them all (except the toy fair exclusive ones, but I take it you don't really care about those). Did you buy each figure off of eBay? If so, may I ask how much you spent to get them all?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#466 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 105
|
Yes ebay 100 percent, I decided not to bid not more than 10 bucks per figure and just find a new one every time I got outbid. It worked out eventually, and the turtles and April were the only ones that pushed the limit... I had to bid on 4 or 5 different Donatello's. I didn't buy more than 1 turtle each just to have them with different faces. And one auction included Krang, Baxter and his mouser and Dark ninja all together that was a steal. So sorry if it's not exact but somewhere around 100 bucks. And not all at one time for sure. I was looking at just Raphael and Leo for a long time.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#467 | |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#468 |
|
Ninjutsu Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
|
lego.com has finally 'fixed' donnie's lab so you can get the alternate build instructions there from now on. Enjoy guys! I'm going to compare the PDFs on there from the ones I downloaded months ago and see if they changed them at all. That might explain why Donnie's Lab was offline all that time.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#469 |
|
Ninjutsu Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
|
April is a special month for TMNT at LEGO stores... and it makes sense... get it... April? :p
![]() Spend $75 and get a free master splinter keychain |
|
|
|
|
|
#470 | |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 293
|
They would NEVER sell the mini-figures individually. Blind bags I can kinda see though.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#471 |
|
New Recruit
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 3
|
I just got into the 2012 nick show, mainly thanks to my seven year old nephew. I was looking to get (can't get both sadly, to poor) either the Shellraiser set or the lair attack. I want the one that looks most like the one in the show though or close enough to it. I just haven't seen a lot of the episodes to really compare yet.
So could anyone tell me which is the most... true? I should also thank my nephew for getting me back into logos. I was watching him the other day and he wanted to do legos and it renkindled my love. |
|
|
|
|
|
#472 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 1,060
|
Shellraisers more accurate, but I like the lair a little better.
__________________
Why I love Mikey. He looks into the face of a giant, killer, mutant alligator with this face. |
|
|
|
|
|
#473 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alaska
Posts: 419
|
Well they DO sell the minifigs individually, as keychains.
I find the blind bag idea highly improbable, they would have done so with one of the other licenses (ie Star Wars). |
|
|
|
|
|
#474 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 373
|
Somebody just got an early birthday present, hehe.
Collection complete. (I will probably pass on the key chains, maybe?)
__________________
http://koscheithedeathless.deviantart.com/ |
|
|
|
|
|
#475 |
|
Big, Bad & Bold
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
|
I'd love the keychains
__________________
![]() Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020 TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0 Visit My Wish List: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904 My Collection: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276 |
|
|
|
|
|
#476 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 1,060
|
Getting a Mikey key chain tomorrow!
__________________
Why I love Mikey. He looks into the face of a giant, killer, mutant alligator with this face. |
|
|
|
|
|
#477 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 1,060
|
Got my Mikey key chain!
![]() Him with Leatherhead!
__________________
Why I love Mikey. He looks into the face of a giant, killer, mutant alligator with this face. |
|
|
|
|
|
#478 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Sterling, IL
Posts: 474
|
Bricklink is SO MUCH CHEAPER than ebay when buying individual figures.
also there are the 2 con exclusive lego figs of dark leo and kraang in a business suit.
__________________
Try not to die. |
|
|
|
|
|
#479 |
|
Big, Bad & Bold
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
|
coolness
yeah i wanna check that site out
__________________
![]() Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020 TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0 Visit My Wish List: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904 My Collection: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276 |
|
|
|
|
|
#480 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,813
|
Man I wish they'd sell all the figures seperately from the sets.
i'd love to own all the TMNT figures but have no time or room for the playsets. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|