The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2013, 06:29 PM   #1
Welmanshire
Hench Mutant
 
Welmanshire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 415
Does anyone have any versions of the 1990 movie, or the SOTO scripts\'screenplays?

I was wondering if anyone had any versions of the script\screenplay for the original movie, or the The Secret of The Ooze and were willing to share them with me?

Thanks guys.

Last edited by Welmanshire; 05-24-2013 at 06:43 PM.
Welmanshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 06:34 PM   #2
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welmanshire View Post
I was wondering if anyone had any versions of the script for the original movie, or the The Secret of The Ooze and were willing to share them with me?

Thanks guys.
Here's a SOTO one.
Enjoy.

http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_s...ze-script.html
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 06:39 PM   #3
Welmanshire
Hench Mutant
 
Welmanshire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 415
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeweed101 View Post
Thanks for the speedy reply, snakeweed101!
Welmanshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:48 AM   #4
sgtfbomb
Stone Warrior
 
sgtfbomb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: The Internet
Posts: 830
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeweed101 View Post
That's a transcript of the dialogue that's in the film, not a screenplay. There's a big difference.

Quote:
I was wondering if anyone had any versions of the script\screenplay for the original movie, or the The Secret of The Ooze and were willing to share them with me?
Somebody on this board actually got his hands on the shooting script for the first film and posted some scans from it in a thread.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...ght=screenplay

Last edited by sgtfbomb; 05-25-2013 at 11:53 AM.
sgtfbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 02:51 PM   #5
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welmanshire View Post
Thanks for the speedy reply, snakeweed101!
Your welcome. It's the best one I could find.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 04:02 PM   #6
sgtfbomb
Stone Warrior
 
sgtfbomb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: The Internet
Posts: 830
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeweed101 View Post
Your welcome. It's the best one I could find.
Technically, though, it's not a screenplay, but the dialogue from the final film jotted down from somebody who had way too much time on their hands. (That site also has a transcript of the first film's dialogue.) A screenplay is an original document from the screenwriter with the original scene descriptions, original dialogue, unused concepts, deleted scenes, etc.

The actual shooting script for Secret of the Ooze is hard to find. The first film's shooting script is tough to find, as well, but apparently it turns up here and there. A few years ago, several members claimed to have scripts for the first film, one of whom was talking about making copies and, for a fee, sending them out to members who were interested. (The link I posted above actually has scans from the screenplay and quite a bit of interesting info on it.)

There's also a few sites that sells actual screenplays, and this one claims to have all three of the originals.

https://www.scriptfly.com/searchpage...e.php?search=t

There's another site that sells used screenplays, but I can't seem to recall its name.

Last edited by sgtfbomb; 05-25-2013 at 04:15 PM.
sgtfbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 09:16 PM   #7
Welmanshire
Hench Mutant
 
Welmanshire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 415
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtfbomb View Post
Technically, though, it's not a screenplay, but the dialogue from the final film jotted down from somebody who had way too much time on their hands. (That site also has a transcript of the first film's dialogue.) A screenplay is an original document from the screenwriter with the original scene descriptions, original dialogue, unused concepts, deleted scenes, etc.

The actual shooting script for Secret of the Ooze is hard to find. The first film's shooting script is tough to find, as well, but apparently it turns up here and there. A few years ago, several members claimed to have scripts for the first film, one of whom was talking about making copies and, for a fee, sending them out to members who were interested. (The link I posted above actually has scans from the screenplay and quite a bit of interesting info on it.)

There's also a few sites that sells actual screenplays, and this one claims to have all three of the originals.

https://www.scriptfly.com/searchpage...e.php?search=t

There's another site that sells used screenplays, but I can't seem to recall its name.
Thanks for posting that link. I bought the original movie script and I will see what it is like before purchasing the SOTO script.
Welmanshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 10:37 AM   #8
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
I have THE original script from the Director, but not gonna scan it. I dont wanna damage it.
Here are pics!:
__________________
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:05 PM   #9
chrisdude
Foot Elite
 
chrisdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,708
You don't have to scan it, just mail it to me.

I promise I'll take care of it...
__________________
PSN/Miiverse: MikeFarber
chrisdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.