The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2013, 04:16 PM   #681
Nameless
Mad Scientist
 
Nameless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,042
the purple wing is from needle nose the giant mosquito
the gun with the clip goes to either the party tube or the army tube.
__________________
"Close. But close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.... Knew i should have brought those grenades."

My Collection:http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...09#post1103509
Nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 04:56 PM   #682
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless View Post
the purple wing is from needle nose the giant mosquito
the gun with the clip goes to either the party tube or the army tube.
I'm pretty sure it goes to the army tube.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 05:40 AM   #683
MAXtDie
Foot Soldier
 
MAXtDie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Moscow, Russia
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeweed101 View Post
The hammer goes to wrym.
No, this hammer is not from Wyrm, as it is without worms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
I think the green disc with the forks and stuff on it is from Break Fightin' Raph
The green disk is from Rock'n'Roll Mike.
MAXtDie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 01:04 PM   #684
slashpieturtlemix
Mad Scientist
 
slashpieturtlemix's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Metairie, LA
Posts: 1,259
Thanks guys! I appreciate it. Now my pile is a slight bit smaller I will take a new picture and just post that later.
__________________
Owner of Hkohles1gaming, kohlesgoods, and hkohles1.

https://www.youtube.com/user/hkohles1

https://www.ebay.com/usr/kohlesgoods

https://www.facebook.com/hkohles1gaming
slashpieturtlemix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:16 PM   #685
Endurs03
Stone Warrior
 
Endurs03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 564
I have no idea what these are...They come unexpectedly in a hodgepodge lot that I won...Any IDs are appreciated! Are those comics rare?

Endurs03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:29 PM   #686
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endurs03 View Post
I have no idea what these are...They come unexpectedly in a hodgepodge lot that I won...Any IDs are appreciated! Are those comics rare?

Are those things napkins or Mini-Comics?
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:33 PM   #687
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeweed101 View Post
Are those things napkins or Mini-Comics?
Mini comics. They camed packaged in this:
Spoiler:

Pic from the ebay listing of bmcpherson51
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:38 PM   #688
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Mini comics. They camed packaged in this:
Spoiler:

Pic from the ebay listing of bmcpherson51
I though so. I was going to post the exact same thing if I was sure.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 07:23 AM   #689
Th3 Rav3n
Mouser
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 13
This is probably a stupidly obvious one but I am totally clueless when it comes to anything past the original lines of toys..

I bought a handful of 2000+ figures from a lady at the flea market and some had these armours



But when I bought them she had them all on the wrong turtles so I'm not certainly which line they originally belong to.
Th3 Rav3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:45 AM   #690
Th3 Rav3n
Mouser
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 13
Upon further inspection of my accessories I've came across a couple more who I'm not sure the owners of.



Anyone recognize these?

My only real guess is the orange trident might be Merdudes?
Th3 Rav3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:29 AM   #691
Endurs03
Stone Warrior
 
Endurs03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 564
http://tmnttoys.com/04figures/ninjaknights/index.html

PR gold ninja knights from Canada?

The weapons go there too.

That isn't merdude. He has green accessories
Endurs03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:56 AM   #692
Zarana-X
Hench Mutant
 
Zarana-X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: California
Posts: 416
The armor/capes are to the Ninja Knights. They came carded individually in chrome, and there were (special) boxed sets in gold. I would assume the colored capes match the bandanas
Not sure about the weapons.
(we really need an accurate, up to date figure and accessory guide...)
__________________
"In order to create, you have to destroy."
www.facebook.com/zarana-x
Zarana-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:04 AM   #693
Th3 Rav3n
Mouser
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endurs03 View Post
http://tmnttoys.com/04figures/ninjaknights/index.html

PR gold ninja knights from Canada?

The weapons go there too.

That isn't merdude. He has green accessories
Nah I've got all of them except the raph and I don't think the capes come off the Leo or Mikey.

I snapped a picture of Mikeys capes side by side to show the difference.



The pictures from that tmnttoys site don't show any of those weapons for them either.
Th3 Rav3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 11:02 AM   #694
Zarana-X
Hench Mutant
 
Zarana-X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: California
Posts: 416
That's a quandry.
I guess www.tmnttoys.com is going through an overdue overhaul.
It started off good, but previously, you couldn't match up accesories past the early 90's, which is about the same time I can't remember anythign. Hopefully new pictures with accessories will be added soon.
__________________
"In order to create, you have to destroy."
www.facebook.com/zarana-x
Zarana-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 02:48 PM   #695
Th3 Rav3n
Mouser
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3 Rav3n View Post
Upon further inspection of my accessories I've came across a couple more who I'm not sure the owners of.



Anyone recognize these?

My only real guess is the orange trident might be Merdudes?
Apparently the red spear belongs to "Movie 3 Samurai Rebel War Horse"
**Actually I think there's a better chance this belongs to Talking Raph instead..**

and the orange trident thing and the orange sausage nunchuks both belong to Talking Mikey according to Myteefinestuff. Guess I should have searched for Staff first.

So there's a couple down..

Last edited by Th3 Rav3n; 06-04-2013 at 03:28 PM.
Th3 Rav3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 02:56 PM   #696
tmnt transformer
Stone Warrior
 
tmnt transformer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Okoto
Posts: 757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3 Rav3n View Post
This is probably a stupidly obvious one but I am totally clueless when it comes to anything past the original lines of toys..

I bought a handful of 2000+ figures from a lady at the flea market and some had these armours



But when I bought them she had them all on the wrong turtles so I'm not certainly which line they originally belong to.
I think those are from the 2k3 battle nexus tmnt.
__________________
Spoiler:


This Picture was drawn by BeagleTsuin from deviantart.

http://https://gleam.io/6dHF3/itam-x-el-june-xbox-giveawayle.php?id=288262&ref=288262"]http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=288262&ref=288262[/URL]

tmnt transformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 03:03 PM   #697
tmnt transformer
Stone Warrior
 
tmnt transformer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Okoto
Posts: 757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3 Rav3n View Post
Upon further inspection of my accessories I've came across a couple more who I'm not sure the owners of.



Anyone recognize these?

My only real guess is the orange trident might be Merdudes?
The regular bo staff is to tmnt movie don, and the swords are from battle nexus leo.
__________________
Spoiler:


This Picture was drawn by BeagleTsuin from deviantart.

http://https://gleam.io/6dHF3/itam-x-el-june-xbox-giveawayle.php?id=288262&ref=288262"]http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=288262&ref=288262[/URL]

tmnt transformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 11:11 AM   #698
Shogun26
Mad Scientist
 
Shogun26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: under my bed
Posts: 2,322
Anyone know anything about micro machines? Found these three inside of a storage shell tmnt I just got.

Also I know the big mouse is one of those biker mice from mars, but am unsure about the snake guy.

Also the misc weapons...any idea who they go to? Thanks!


__________________
Ebay Store!!

Guys...I think Turtle Mania is back for good.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 11:28 AM   #699
savagejon123
Hench Mutant
 
savagejon123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pa
Posts: 387
the banana in the green slime is the cap to Muckman's head
__________________
----Savage----
savagejon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 11:42 AM   #700
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun26 View Post
am unsure about the snake guy.
Spoiler:
That is Spider-man TAS's Lizard....sans lab coat.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.