![]() |
|
|
#681 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,042
|
the purple wing is from needle nose the giant mosquito
the gun with the clip goes to either the party tube or the army tube.
__________________
"Close. But close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.... Knew i should have brought those grenades." My Collection:http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...09#post1103509 |
|
|
|
|
|
#682 |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#683 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Moscow, Russia
Posts: 127
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#684 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2013
Location: Metairie, LA
Posts: 1,259
|
Thanks guys! I appreciate it. Now my pile is a slight bit smaller
__________________
Owner of Hkohles1gaming, kohlesgoods, and hkohles1. https://www.youtube.com/user/hkohles1 https://www.ebay.com/usr/kohlesgoods https://www.facebook.com/hkohles1gaming |
|
|
|
|
|
#685 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 564
|
I have no idea what these are...They come unexpectedly in a hodgepodge lot that I won...Any IDs are appreciated! Are those comics rare?
__________________
EBAY AUCTIONS TMNT, Mighty Max, Jurassic Park, Street Sharks, Chic Furniture, Video Games, and Much More! Amazing avatar was done by Powder. |
|
|
|
|
|
#686 |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#687 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
|
Mini comics. They camed packaged in this:
Spoiler:
Pic from the ebay listing of bmcpherson51
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#688 |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#689 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 13
|
This is probably a stupidly obvious one but I am totally clueless when it comes to anything past the original lines of toys..
I bought a handful of 2000+ figures from a lady at the flea market and some had these armours ![]() But when I bought them she had them all on the wrong turtles so I'm not certainly which line they originally belong to. |
|
|
|
|
|
#690 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 13
|
Upon further inspection of my accessories I've came across a couple more who I'm not sure the owners of.
![]() Anyone recognize these? My only real guess is the orange trident might be Merdudes? |
|
|
|
|
|
#691 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 564
|
http://tmnttoys.com/04figures/ninjaknights/index.html
PR gold ninja knights from Canada? The weapons go there too. That isn't merdude. He has green accessories
__________________
EBAY AUCTIONS TMNT, Mighty Max, Jurassic Park, Street Sharks, Chic Furniture, Video Games, and Much More! Amazing avatar was done by Powder. |
|
|
|
|
|
#692 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: California
Posts: 416
|
The armor/capes are to the Ninja Knights. They came carded individually in chrome, and there were (special) boxed sets in gold. I would assume the colored capes match the bandanas
![]() Not sure about the weapons. (we really need an accurate, up to date figure and accessory guide...) |
|
|
|
|
|
#693 | |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 13
|
Quote:
I snapped a picture of Mikeys capes side by side to show the difference. ![]() The pictures from that tmnttoys site don't show any of those weapons for them either. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#694 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: California
Posts: 416
|
That's a quandry.
![]() I guess www.tmnttoys.com is going through an overdue overhaul . It started off good, but previously, you couldn't match up accesories past the early 90's, which is about the same time I can't remember anythign. Hopefully new pictures with accessories will be added soon. |
|
|
|
|
|
#695 | |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 13
|
Quote:
**Actually I think there's a better chance this belongs to Talking Raph instead..** and the orange trident thing and the orange sausage nunchuks both belong to Talking Mikey according to Myteefinestuff. Guess I should have searched for Staff first. So there's a couple down.. Last edited by Th3 Rav3n; 06-04-2013 at 03:28 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#696 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Okoto
Posts: 757
|
Quote:
__________________
Spoiler:
This Picture was drawn by BeagleTsuin from deviantart. http://https://gleam.io/6dHF3/itam-x-el-june-xbox-giveawayle.php?id=288262&ref=288262"]http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=288262&ref=288262[/URL] |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#697 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Okoto
Posts: 757
|
The regular bo staff is to tmnt movie don, and the swords are from battle nexus leo.
__________________
Spoiler:
This Picture was drawn by BeagleTsuin from deviantart. http://https://gleam.io/6dHF3/itam-x-el-june-xbox-giveawayle.php?id=288262&ref=288262"]http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=288262&ref=288262[/URL] |
|
|
|
|
|
#698 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: under my bed
Posts: 2,322
|
Anyone know anything about micro machines? Found these three inside of a storage shell tmnt I just got.
Also I know the big mouse is one of those biker mice from mars, but am unsure about the snake guy. Also the misc weapons...any idea who they go to? Thanks! |
|
|
|
|
|
#699 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pa
Posts: 387
|
the banana in the green slime is the cap to Muckman's head
__________________
----Savage---- |
|
|
|
|
|
#700 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
|
That is Spider-man TAS's Lizard....sans lab coat.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|