The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2013, 05:59 PM   #1861
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
In the episode... Snakeweed laid a seed when he died, and it grew into a new Snakeweed. They did the same thing with Cockroach Terminator. The writers of the show must be familiar with the old philosophy that you have kids as a form of reincarnation, because you live on in your kids. Literally, in the case of Snakeweed and Cockroach Terminator.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 06:59 PM   #1862
miru
Mad Scientist
 
miru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***The One True Shredder*** View Post
In the episode... Snakeweed laid a seed when he died, and it grew into a new Snakeweed. They did the same thing with Cockroach Terminator. The writers of the show must be familiar with the old philosophy that you have kids as a form of reincarnation, because you live on in your kids. Literally, in the case of Snakeweed and Cockroach Terminator.
That was Snakeweed's heart.

Also: He's a plant.
__________________
Proud Digimon nut.
miru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 08:01 PM   #1863
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
His heart was a nut or seed of some sort, though.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 09:32 PM   #1864
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
I don't know, that could be debated. It could be he will regrow from that part of himself. It's common in horticulture to cut off a small part of a plant and grow a second one from it, aka 'cloning'
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 12:11 AM   #1865
dudeabides
Foot Soldier
 
dudeabides's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 105
Did you guys know why they called him that? Cause his name was Snake and... he's a weed.
dudeabides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 04:36 PM   #1866
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
A TMNT action figure 8 pack has been spotted in Australia:
Spoiler:

I guess it's pretty cool, but you don't get all of their accessories..

EDIT: Just noticed that it lists the Kraang figure under the Foot team...hmm..
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:14 PM   #1867
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
WOW @ that 6 pack!!! That is going to make some kids VERY happy It's awesome!

You are right about accessories, but it's probably not a big deal especially for kids.

Last edited by Zulithe; 07-03-2013 at 07:15 AM. Reason: fixed stupid error -__-
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:38 PM   #1868
JPP
Thug
 
JPP's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 72
Unless my math is off, that definitely looks like a 6-Pack of figures.
JPP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 12:24 AM   #1869
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
I'm happy for AU, it's about time they get something first!
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 12:24 AM   #1870
Marksenad
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 186
Yeah its a 6 pack. Heaps at the local kmart
Marksenad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:16 AM   #1871
Vi11AiN6
Foot Soldier
 
Vi11AiN6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Savannah, GA
Posts: 198
Wow that 8 pack is a steal!!!! I think I paid around $100.00 the first say they came out. I remember getting the turtles, krang, shredder, and splinter.


At this point I'm only interested in Karai, Casey Jones and maybe some kinda Hi-tech Foot Soldier.
Vi11AiN6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 06:00 AM   #1872
joefsas
Stone Warrior
 
joefsas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Dorset, uk
Posts: 690
Top right hand corner of the box...................it's a 6 pack
__________________
WANTED: S.H.FIGUARTS LEONARDO BANDANA TAIL PIECE!
joefsas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 07:15 AM   #1873
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Sorry guys... I swear I can count! LOL... even if I totally failed to demonstrate it.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:47 PM   #1874
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
All the new figures (Rat King, Cockroach Terminator, and the Stealth Tech Turtles) are now listed on K-Mart's website, but aren't available for purchase (yet). However, on their website is a picture of Cockroach Terminator in box, including his bio...I have to say, he actually doesn't look half bad as I thought he was going to:

Spoiler:


Spoiler:
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 01:06 PM   #1875
Toadtrooper
Hench Mutant
 
Toadtrooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
now listed on K-Mart's website, but aren't available for purchase (yet).
This wave probably isn't going to hit most store shelves until after fall resets. If it's earlier, great, but I'm setting my expectations to the third or fourth week of August.
Toadtrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 06:43 PM   #1876
ShredderX633
Foot Soldier
 
ShredderX633's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 225
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOT-2-Tmnt-N...item257ffdd360

Looks like the Rat King and Cockroach Terminator i upon us. Everyone keep a close eye on your TMNT isles for these two.
ShredderX633 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 09:00 PM   #1877
Goon
Thug
 
Goon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by miru View Post
That was Snakeweed's heart.

Also: He's a plant.
This is how I saw it.. It looks like his heart started to beat after they went away..
Goon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 09:26 PM   #1878
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadtrooper View Post
This wave probably isn't going to hit most store shelves until after fall resets. If it's earlier, great, but I'm setting my expectations to the third or fourth week of August.
They will be out in July, no doubt. I hate to say "I told you so" but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredderX633 View Post
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOT-2-Tmnt-N...item257ffdd360

Looks like the Rat King and Cockroach Terminator i upon us. Everyone keep a close eye on your TMNT isles for these two.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:23 PM   #1879
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Nice but where are the stealth turtles
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:55 PM   #1880
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredderX633 View Post
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOT-2-Tmnt-N...item257ffdd360

Looks like the Rat King and Cockroach Terminator i upon us. Everyone keep a close eye on your TMNT isles for these two.
Well time to check Target again.
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.