![]() |
|
|
#1521 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
Elbow AND wrist. Not to mention hands that don't look too well suited for holding pistols.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1523 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: I heard the sewers in Connecticut are nice.
Posts: 579
|
Is he just a shorter guy, but actually older than you? Or does he happen to be younger than you while also being a short guy? Does said Bot Casey Jones come with other robotic amenities such as laser beam eyes, or some sort of charging device?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1524 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
|
What The You Dont make Sense and no he is my age but i older in time and casey is no robot hes from wave 8
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1525 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 701
|
Quote:
I predict at the very bare least they'll paint his face and stripes.. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1526 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 93
|
we all know this guy is trolling, Quoting him just makes the thread gut full with nonsense. cmon man
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1527 | |
|
Ninjutsu Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
|
Quote:
And that's just for starters! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1528 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 701
|
I love the optimism in this thread.~♥
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1529 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,611
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1530 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: I heard the sewers in Connecticut are nice.
Posts: 579
|
I cant wait until Tiger Claw comes out and its just a block of orange plastic with instructions that say "Take Sharpie. Draw Stripes. The End."
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1531 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 701
|
candy toy tmnt models.... I wonder how bad that would be....
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1532 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,611
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1533 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 13
|
Any news on when Rahzar will be released?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1534 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1535 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: I heard the sewers in Connecticut are nice.
Posts: 579
|
i hope you mean April or May of 2014, because there's no way they'd go 9 months between waves.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1536 | |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1537 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 701
|
I hope so, even though it feels like just now we're finally getting a more decent supply of Mutagen Man, Casey, and Squirrelanoid. Too much Kirby bat though...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1538 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,898
|
Toys R Us Times Square has TMNT stuff at 25% off!
Just picked up the 4 Battle Shell TMNT, Shredder 2, Casey, Mutagen Man (with painted eyeballs) and Metalhead. So glad I waited and didn't get these back home in the UK! |
|
|
|
|
|
#1539 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: The Mutant Module
Posts: 908
|
Would anyone happen to know if the Tiger Claw figure has the jetpack...?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1540 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 913
|
Quote:
As for the paint apps, sometimes I wish I wouldn't see the new figure prototypes because I truly like most of the figures to date in this line. I would like them a whole lot more if I did not see the differences between the beginning and end products though...
__________________
"We strike hard and fade away.....into the night." Check out my TMNT website for news, reviews and more! http://www.thewhitefootsoldier.com Instagram: The White Foot Soldier |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 2014 tmnt figures |
|
|