![]() |
|
|
#81 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Long Island, NY - Dallas, TX
Posts: 581
|
We've already gotten the sci-fi stuff. TMNT 2007 was really sic-fi. The inter-dimensional portals, stone generals and monsters and.... *sigh* ugh. lol. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Kevin Munroe actually tried to do something for the franchise, but that movie was so cheesy and forgettable. Terrible story.
__________________
"All fathers care for their sons." ** LOOKING FOR 2016 SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES EXCLUSIVE TMNT STATUES (LEO, MIKE, RAPH) **
|
|
|
|
|
|
#82 | |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#83 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 743
|
Fichtner being signed on for two more films doesn't mean much if he isn't the true Shredder. I doubt he was paid enough for Paramount to "force" him in the sequel, that's probably not even been thought about yet.
__________________
![]() Last edited by MastahShredder; 03-30-2014 at 08:47 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#84 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
|
I gotta say...this talk of Utroms actually has me slightly excited for the movie with its possibilities. There hasn't been much regarding this movie that has done that so far.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#85 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 901
|
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#86 | |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,639
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#87 | |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#88 | |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#89 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
|
Well, the alien aspect is probably the only thing that the movie verse has yet to tackle. So, why not?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#90 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Independence, Louisiana
Posts: 1,124
|
I can deal with minimal mutants, aliens, spirits and such...I just really don't want to see this world's versions of superheroes...I never liked seeing them in any version of the series truthfully. Honestly the only time superheroes in the Turtle-verse never bothered me was in the Image run of the series...and that's a horse of a different color there.
@warhorse I know, right? Mo-capped, massive aliens with a Triceratops head courtesy of a major effects guru, beating the crap out of the Turtles could look freakin sweet. Plus, kids still dig dinosaurs... |
|
|
|
|
|
#91 |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
|
The fact to the matter is, I don't want more of the same, I wanna see something different, Which is why I think this film is going more towards scifi.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#92 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Independence, Louisiana
Posts: 1,124
|
Quote:
Now, if we decide to veer into time-travel again...I want Renet, if she had been part of TMNT 3, I wouldn't have quite as much disdain for it... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#93 | |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#94 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 743
|
Here comes the dynamite.
"There are guys who become the Shredder" "Eric Sachs...or Oroku Saki..so I've read". Skip to 1:13. It's old but now it makes sense.
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#95 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 827
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#96 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Palermo, Italy
Posts: 553
|
With this find, I think this movie has more things to reveal than we expected...
I do not like very much all the sci-fi aspect in the TMNT universe, but they are a big part of the turtle myth, so it will be really a good thing to have a movie based on that! |
|
|
|
|
|
#97 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,471
|
Quote:
thanks for sharing!...hmmm..really a lot of things to ponder about before we get to be exposed to new snippets from the actual film... on topic, I would very much welcome the utroms in this film.I hope they would be portrayed like they were originally written in the eastman and laird books up to vol 4(which is where apart from the fourth or fifth issue of vol 1 you probably get the best view on them)... your video makes me imagine THIS shredder to be very interested in the exploits of oroku saki, who once wore the mantle of the shredder and now this erich sachs is going to put it on...in my oppinion I think THIS is what he may talk about in the teaser when he says they had in mind to create heroes...I don't necessarily connect that sentence to the turtles at all.I mean it could be understood that way but I hope its deeper than that.he may be talking about their plans to establish the foot..or this paramilitary group, a special ops kinda operation who would not be 'bound' by the law.. hey guys, do you think we'll get a new trailer with cap II?or will they only be showing the teaser in theaters? by the way, the turtles teaser has been on tv in the news in germany!everybody is hyped about the movie |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#98 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
If we do get the Utroms I imagine they'll be more in line with that of the 4kids series or IDW comics, depending on whether or not they're evil, I guess.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#99 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 743
|
By the sounds of it again..it seems like he doesn't even know what the hell is going on. Hopefully it's not too confusing for the audience. Whatever route they are going with this.
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#100 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: portsmouth, virginia
Posts: 307
|
I'd say a mountain behind him
__________________
"We must learn to live together as brothers, or perish together as fools" - martin luther king jr "Never consider someone your priority, when they only consider you an option." |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| live action films, utroms |
|
|