The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2014, 08:15 AM   #2741
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
So, it looks like a lot of viewers/fans over at Nick.com aren't too happy about Nick moving TMNT to Sunday at 11 Am, when many people go to church. Why do they keep movie the show to undesirable times? Not everyone has a DVR or cares to use it. I myself have never watched the show on Nick, I've watched it either from buying digitals off of Amazon, or watching it on youtube.

Apparently it was moved so Nick could start showcasing some other show called Breadwinners, and I guess not too many people care for that show.
Except for the fact that I'd wager the majority of us do not go to Church on Sundays. I don't and judging by the ratings around 2.5 million people each Sunday who watch the episode as it airs don't.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 08:22 AM   #2742
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Karai is not going to be mutated, use common sense.
When have you ever advocated the use of common sense?
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 08:34 AM   #2743
TurFlytle
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
When have you ever advocated the use of common sense?
Since never.
TurFlytle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 08:41 AM   #2744
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
When have you ever advocated the use of common sense?
Karai is not going to be mutated just like Casey won't. It's common sense .
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 09:48 AM   #2745
kelligrafie
Stone Warrior
 
kelligrafie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Huddersfield, UK
Posts: 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by jth View Post
Wrong.

Timothy should not go before anybody. He mutated himself, and wanted to be mutated so that's the price he pays. The retro-mutagen as they all seem to agree should go first to the people who were unfortunate victims.

But in the end, only Donnie should choose when Timothy should be cured, and he seems to think that others innocent people come first.
Plus Timothy's a lot less of a douchebag in his mutated form.
__________________
"You don't see (Shredder) calling Rahzar 'Chris'." victory_angel
"When it's not what I'd like it to be, I still enjoy it." ElectricN
kelligrafie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 10:37 AM   #2746
Papenbrook
I'm leaving. Goodbye. :)
 
Papenbrook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: No comment -_- ...
Posts: 2,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelligrafie View Post
Plus Timothy's a lot less of a douchebag in his mutated form.
Timothy is WORSE in his mutated form. He lost almost all of his humanity, and he has no common sense left.
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 10:38 AM   #2747
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
When have you ever advocated the use of common sense?
He doesn't.
It's pretty safe to say she more than likely will as most people on this show seem to start out as mutants, reveled to be mutants, or become one.
Hell I'd like to see Shredder get mutated.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:18 AM   #2748
MiBs
Foot Soldier
 
MiBs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Scandinavia
Posts: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotix12345 View Post
Hm...judging by the title, I'd wager a guess that the "Kuro Kabuto" episode is the one where Shredder's helmet is snatched.
What's that about?
MiBs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:26 AM   #2749
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiBs View Post
What's that about?
There's an episode where Shredder's helmet gets stolen. That's all we know.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:29 AM   #2750
MiBs
Foot Soldier
 
MiBs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Scandinavia
Posts: 212
ok, thanks. Sounds exciting
MiBs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:29 AM   #2751
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
There's an episode where Shredder's helmet gets stolen. That's all we know.
Where did this come from? I've never read anything about this.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:31 AM   #2752
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
Where did this come from? I've never read anything about this.
It was posted a few pages back I think. along with the descriptions for Mazes and Mutants and tomorrow's episode.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:32 AM   #2753
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnMichael View Post
He doesn't.
It's pretty safe to say she more than likely will as most people on this show seem to start out as mutants, reveled to be mutants, or become one.
Hell I'd like to see Shredder get mutated.
There is no way Karai will be turned into a mutant. I don't understand why anyone would think that every single human will become a mutant much less Karai who is a prominent human character in the series as well as Splinter's daughter.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:37 AM   #2754
Chaotix12345
Mad Scientist
 
Chaotix12345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiBs View Post
What's that about?
That plot was mentioned in the iTunes description that also spoiled the Slash/Newtralizer team-up, so I assumed by the title that this is that episode.
Chaotix12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:45 AM   #2755
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite
 
BabyTurtles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by jth View Post
Wrong.

Timothy should not go before anybody. He mutated himself, and wanted to be mutated so that's the price he pays. The retro-mutagen as they all seem to agree should go first to the people who were unfortunate victims.

But in the end, only Donnie should choose when Timothy should be cured, and he seems to think that others innocent people come first.
Timothy isn't a bad person. The mutagen obviously messed with his brain.

He was stupid for getting himself mutated....but you can't just ignore him because he was a dumb kid. Teens make mistakes remember?

Tim is a pile of goop.....he can't move without help....he can't talk without help....Splinter is fine, he's had 15 years to cope with his rat form, he can talk...he can walk, but Tim can't. All he can do is sit in the corner of the room.

how can you put him last when he needs the cure the most.
__________________
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:56 AM   #2756
JTH
"ME"
 
JTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTurtles View Post
He was stupid for getting himself mutated....but you can't just ignore him because he was a dumb kid. Teens make mistakes remember?
If teens can make mistakes for getting purposely mutated, then other teens can make the mistake of not thinking about curing said teen until everyone else is.
JTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 12:05 PM   #2757
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite
 
BabyTurtles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by jth View Post
If teens can make mistakes for getting purposely mutated, then other teens can make the mistake of not thinking about curing said teen until everyone else is.
if that's true...I guess Donnie isn't as mature as I thought he was.

All that talk about helping Tim and Tim being his responsibility....that'd be kinda a waste in development.

but seriously....Donnie shouldn't let Tim stay in his lab while he has family and people who miss him. He made a mistake....teens make grave mistakes all the time....and I think Tim payed for it already....I mean look at him.

it takes 10 mutagen canisters to make 2 cures....how long will it take to make more?? how many canisters has he already went through? (if I recall there was only 60-something canisters that fell) How many people will he have to cure before Tim gets cured???

it's funny cause I'm not too fond of Tim XD.....but even I see that it's wrong not to help the poor dude out.
__________________
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 12:12 PM   #2758
JTH
"ME"
 
JTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTurtles View Post
if that's true...I guess Donnie isn't as mature as I thought he was.

All that talk about helping Tim and Tim being his responsibility....that'd be kinda a waste in development.

but seriously....Donnie shouldn't let Tim stay in his lab while he has family and people who miss him. He made a mistake....teens make grave mistakes all the time....and I think Tim payed for it already....I mean look at him.

it takes 10 mutagen canisters to make 2 cures....how long will it take to make more?? how many canisters has he already went through? (if I recall there was only 60-something canisters that fell) How many people will he have to cure before Tim gets cured???

it's funny cause I'm not too fond of Tim XD.....but even I see that it's wrong not to help the poor dude out.
Of course he hasn't forgotten. And as you said, there right now is only 2 doses.

And I'm sorry, but I believe that the first two people Donnie would and should want to cure is his father and his best friend's father.
JTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 12:15 PM   #2759
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite
 
BabyTurtles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by jth View Post
Of course he hasn't forgotten. And as you said, there right now is only 2 doses.

And I'm sorry, but I believe that the first two people Donnie would and should want to cure is his father and his best friend's father.
thats fine we can agree to disagree then...

I believe Donnie should cure the people who need it most.
__________________

Last edited by BabyTurtles; 05-03-2014 at 12:25 PM.
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 12:16 PM   #2760
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotix12345 View Post
That plot was mentioned in the iTunes description that also spoiled the Slash/Newtralizer team-up, so I assumed by the title that this is that episode.
Hm I don't remember that part.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.