The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2014, 10:16 AM   #41
GrapeSoda
Foot Soldier
 
GrapeSoda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Broca Beach
Posts: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdizzle View Post
Dude your awesome.....and correct me if im wrong but it looks like donnie in that last pic isnt wearing glasses or that stuff on his head......or it looks like donnie from my tablet anyway...
That's Raph and Leo in that last pic.
__________________
GrapeSoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:30 AM   #42
pdizzle
Stone Warrior
 
pdizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: east coast, usa
Posts: 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Glorieux Tortue View Post
I am not sure when trailer 3 is released but my cousin works at the cinema and showed me it in advance. It is very good, far better than the other ones. I will summarize as best I can

- starts with Leo jumping from tower
- Mikey doing no no no 'just a mask'
- April says 'who are you'
- then it sounds like Splinter saying all the names in voiceover as it shows close up of all turtles
- there is a lot of new action scenes with the turtles and the Shredder footage from tv spot
- another scene from the snow mountain slide
- Vern talking to April says "So what, they're aliens?" "No that's stupid. They're Ninjas."
- then close up on mikey saying "Duuude"

Still do not hear Leo voice. I thought at first the voiceover names was him but doesnt sound like Knoxville. The turtles all look really great especially Mikey.It's weird he looks so awful bad in the just a mask scene but great in other ones.

I would record but my phone is no good for that. Hope it's out soon!!

Edit: watched again and think I actually heard Leo say "let's Rock and Roll boys" because it did sound like Knoxville. A weird choice
hey when you said action scenes......do they show any martial arts being used or just scenes like the hill?
pdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:32 AM   #43
Le Glorieux Tortue
Foot Soldier
 
Le Glorieux Tortue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 123
Oh my gosh I look on twitter and see my pictures and a picture of my post ha ha too funny!
Le Glorieux Tortue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:33 AM   #44
sluggedup226
Hench Mutant
 
sluggedup226's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Glorieux Tortue View Post
I am not sure when trailer 3 is released but my cousin works at the cinema and showed me it in advance. It is very good, far better than the other ones. I will summarize as best I can

- starts with Leo jumping from tower
- Mikey doing no no no 'just a mask'
- April says 'who are you'
- then it sounds like Splinter saying all the names in voiceover as it shows close up of all turtles
- there is a lot of new action scenes with the turtles and the Shredder footage from tv spot
- another scene from the snow mountain slide
- Vern talking to April says "So what, they're aliens?" "No that's stupid. They're Ninjas."
- then close up on mikey saying "Duuude"

Still do not hear Leo voice. I thought at first the voiceover names was him but doesnt sound like Knoxville. The turtles all look really great especially Mikey.It's weird he looks so awful bad in the just a mask scene but great in other ones.

I would record but my phone is no good for that. Hope it's out soon!!

Edit: watched again and think I actually heard Leo say "let's Rock and Roll boys" because it did sound like Knoxville. A weird choice
So this trailer is only 59 secs? Trailer 4 is suppose to be over 2 mins long
sluggedup226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:34 AM   #45
Le Glorieux Tortue
Foot Soldier
 
Le Glorieux Tortue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdizzle View Post
hey when you said action scenes......do they show any martial arts being used or just scenes like the hill?
Some very quick shots of fighting for example Leo spinning around with his swords. You will see.
Le Glorieux Tortue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:34 AM   #46
Le Glorieux Tortue
Foot Soldier
 
Le Glorieux Tortue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by sluggedup226 View Post
So this trailer is only 59 secs? Trailer 4 is suppose to be over 2 mins long
This is trailer 3 I saw, it was 1:01
Le Glorieux Tortue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:36 AM   #47
sh3llshocked
Foot Soldier
 
sh3llshocked's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: McKinney, TX
Posts: 102
wow, so we're gonna get this 1 min trailer and then a 2 min 24 sec trailer too, thats awesome!
sh3llshocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:42 AM   #48
Puddinpop
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 864
Omg... this is ridiculous... I feel F-ing giddy inside
Puddinpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:42 AM   #49
TMNT is cooler than MOTU
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Glorieux Tortue View Post
This is trailer 3 I saw, it was 1:01
Do you know if it's supposed to be with How To Train Your Dragon 2?
__________________


Thank you for getting rid of Hamato Yoshi, Michael Bay and Co.! He was suuuuuper unnecessary.
TMNT is cooler than MOTU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:46 AM   #50
Le Glorieux Tortue
Foot Soldier
 
Le Glorieux Tortue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT is cooler than MOTU View Post
Do you know if it's supposed to be with How To Train Your Dragon 2?
Maybe in other areas but my cousin said it's not going on any movies in his cinema this weekend
Le Glorieux Tortue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:50 AM   #51
Puddinpop
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Glorieux Tortue View Post
Maybe in other areas but my cousin said it's not going on any movies in his cinema this weekend
The snow mountain scene and the shredder lair stuff.. is it new or old footage?
Sorry for all the questions btw
Puddinpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:56 AM   #52
Le Glorieux Tortue
Foot Soldier
 
Le Glorieux Tortue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddinpop View Post
The snow mountain scene and the shredder lair stuff.. is it new or old footage?
Sorry for all the questions btw
The Shredder is from the HD picture of him and Splinter. You see him unsheath the "claws". The snow scene has Donnie sliding and, this sounds dumb but it looked cool, he flips a car speeding down with his staff. I dont lnow if Im saying that right. There is lots of footage we have seen. I would say 50/50
Le Glorieux Tortue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:59 AM   #53
Puddinpop
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Glorieux Tortue View Post
The Shredder is from the HD picture of him and Splinter. You see him unsheath the "claws". The snow scene has Donnie sliding and, this sounds dumb but it looked cool, he flips a car speeding down with his staff. I dont lnow if Im saying that right. There is lots of footage we have seen. I would say 50/50
Hey... 50 seconds of footage is more than enough for me lol..
It will hold me over till next weeks trailer.. Thank you.. I hope we see them fighting a little bit

Raph just looks SO BADASS..

Puddinpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:04 AM   #54
MrTMNT2012
Mad Scientist
 
MrTMNT2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,512
That sounds so amazing! I can't wait to watch it.
__________________

Fav Quote - 87 Leo: "TURTLES FIGHT WITH HONOUR!"
Fav Series - 2012 Nickelodeon
Fav Game - Out of the Shadows
Fav Comic - IDW Series
Fav Movie - Liebesman's TMNT (2014)
MrTMNT2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:08 AM   #55
Puddinpop
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 864
So a fellow that I just spoke to online just posted this

Quote:
Saw it last night so cool can't wait it was one of the previews for how to train your dragon 2
I guess it is attached with Dragon.. and the next one should be with AOE. Good thinkin
Puddinpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:10 AM   #56
Radical Raph
Stone Warrior
 
Radical Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 702
This movie is looking better and better.
__________________
"Less rahk n' row, boys!" -Leuhnardoh

Radical Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:14 AM   #57
graphic_content
Mad Scientist
 
graphic_content's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Glorieux Tortue View Post
Ok I did my best on my phone
Good times, people always say they SAW footage early, and you are the first person I've seen back it up with proof.

Leo an Raph look crazy intimidating, and I can hardly wait for the 6 hrs to pass to see the footage you have color me super excited.
__________________
graphic_content is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:22 AM   #58
GeneralTragg
Foot Soldier
 
GeneralTragg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 129
Is it me or does Leo look like Venus in that pic?
__________________
Let's log into the Platinum Dunes Forum and see what the latest atrocity is...
GeneralTragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:33 AM   #59
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
I hope Trailer 4 has some shots of the Turtle Van
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:36 AM   #60
Le Glorieux Tortue
Foot Soldier
 
Le Glorieux Tortue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 123
Am I going to be in trouble for this? Someone said I might! Is it possible to remove my posts and posts of my quotes? I am worried now! I just wanted to get people excited because the lack of marketing sure isn't
Le Glorieux Tortue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
live action films, trailer


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.