The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2014, 08:04 PM   #121
Le Glorieux Tortue
Foot Soldier
 
Le Glorieux Tortue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 123
One more for my happy friends

Spoiler:
Le Glorieux Tortue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 08:08 PM   #122
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Glorieux Tortue View Post
One more for my happy friends

Great, Now we can only get the actual trailer.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 08:09 PM   #123
alypkm
Mouser
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Glorieux Tortue View Post
One more for my happy friends

just post the video already or just pm me it...I wont upload it anywhere else...
alypkm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 08:09 PM   #124
Xiewin
Stone Warrior
 
Xiewin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Glorieux Tortue View Post
One more for my happy friends

Thank you so much! You're just making my day better and better
Xiewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 08:49 PM   #125
graphic_content
Mad Scientist
 
graphic_content's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiewin View Post
Thank you so much! You're just making my day better and better
Agreed unfortunately, it's looking like they probably won't be releasing anything official anytime tonight.

I really wanna see this footage in good quality, and with sound. But I'm loving what I see
__________________
graphic_content is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 08:52 PM   #126
raphmike
Foot Soldier
 
raphmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: usa
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Glorieux Tortue View Post
One more for my happy friends

i can tell mikey lip move: "it cool" thank for post it.
raphmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:01 PM   #127
Puddinpop
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 864
Well for a while I've been saying that they really need to knock it out of the park with a good trailer. The first two trailers were a good tease.. But you cant just get by with the little teases.. there is to much skepticism.
I think they'll accomplish a lot with just this little 1:00 long trailer alone.. now can you imagine what the 2:24 trailer could be like? I think they are about to blow some minds for sure! I'm proud of them
Puddinpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:30 PM   #128
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
I wonder, The scene that shows Vernon saying, So, There Aliens? With April replying, That's stupid, There Ninjas. I would guess, This would be a scene where April shows Vernon the videos and photos she shot from her smart phone, while at the Subway and seeing the Turtles fighting the Foot for the first time.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:22 PM   #129
graphic_content
Mad Scientist
 
graphic_content's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddinpop View Post
Well for a while I've been saying that they really need to knock it out of the park with a good trailer. The first two trailers were a good tease.. But you cant just get by with the little teases.. there is to much skepticism.
I think they'll accomplish a lot with just this little 1:00 long trailer alone.. now can you imagine what the 2:24 trailer could be like? I think they are about to blow some minds for sure! I'm proud of them
I think I'd feel ALOT more optimistic if the last tv spot and teaser trailer we've seen weren't through low quality leaks, but actual official releases. I don't understand the reasoning behind showing something on NICK, and in theaters but not showing the same stuff online...EVERY single variation whether it be tv spot, or trailer, national or international for Transformers has been released in HD via their official YouTube page, I know I sound like a whiny fan boy, but damn, I'm soooooo stoked, and am just foaming at the mouth for new material, if the stuff is already in circulation, why not just release officially?

Sighs, vent over.

That being said...I hope the Vernon/April 'they are not aliens, they are ninjas' exchange will be the new gag...I'm sick of the mask joke, lol.
__________________
graphic_content is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:25 PM   #130
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Day is pretty much done and no trailer put online... huge failure. For this trailer to be playing in theaters but not be online? It's 2014 you can't do that. Put the trailer online!
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:26 PM   #131
pennydreadful
trash
 
pennydreadful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glados View Post
Very true, this would be a bit easier to swallow if his staff was just in one solid piece. How ever I'm willing to "cut some slack" in an action movie like this, a lil' hysterical un-realism makes it more fun and entertaining, I can deal (but dissecting is fun too)
Yeah, I've actually been marathoning all of the TMNT movies today... perhaps I'm just in a particularly mellow mood today but I think I'm just going to try to lower the bar of my expectations to SoTO or Turtles III level. If I judge it against the standards of the 1990 film, it's bound to fail - but my standards for Turtle-tainment are pretty flexible.

I'd be lying if I didn't say that I was actively trying to convince myself that this movie won't be as bad as my uppity inner nerd is making out... and there are things that I will never be ok with as far as this film is concerned (see: Megan Fox) - but the news that the next mini-trailer is Turtles-focused has potentially loosened the stick up my butt somewhat. And I want to be able to get excited about what we're seeing - maybe this next trailer will be the one that delivers!
__________________


Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:33 PM   #132
graphic_content
Mad Scientist
 
graphic_content's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennydreadful View Post
Yeah, I've actually been marathoning all of the TMNT movies today... perhaps I'm just in a particularly mellow mood today but I think I'm just going to try to lower the bar of my expectations to SoTO or Turtles III level. If I judge it against the standards of the 1990 film, it's bound to fail - but my standards for Turtle-tainment are pretty flexible.

I'd be lying if I didn't say that I was actively trying to convince myself that this movie won't be as bad as my uppity inner nerd is making out... and there are things that I will never be ok with as far as this film is concerned (see: Megan Fox) - but the news that the next mini-trailer is Turtles-focused has potentially loosened the stick up my butt somewhat. And I want to be able to get excited about what we're seeing - maybe this next trailer will be the one that delivers!
Like you the original Steve Barron film holds a special place in my fandom, but the thing is this, though parts of that movie still hold up amazingly to this day, for me, the action doesn't. I'm a die-hard fan of all things martial arts, and while parts of it are decent, the second and third actually do much better with the choreography. As a kid, the Turtles brought martial arts to the forefront and was the reason I began studying, so my hope is the new film explodes in a major way, with modern martial arts (tricking, etc) that just blows me out of the water. I'm hoping the new footage makes its way online next week, but I'd be lying if I wasn't hoping for the next minute
__________________
graphic_content is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:38 PM   #133
RedRocBoy
Foot Soldier
 
RedRocBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Saint Louis,M.O.
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Glorieux Tortue View Post
Here is a really tiny mouse gif I made

It's so beautiful.
RedRocBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:46 PM   #134
Sighphi
Foot Soldier
 
Sighphi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Glorieux Tortue View Post
Here is a really tiny mouse gif I made

did Don just flip a truck with his bo?
Did the bo get bathed with the Hero Formula too?

With each scene this movie is turning more and more into a straight up cartoon.

And, btw, i dont know if that's bad or good at this point.
Sighphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 02:15 AM   #135
TMNT is cooler than MOTU
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 858
I doubt well get an official one before Monday.
__________________


Thank you for getting rid of Hamato Yoshi, Michael Bay and Co.! He was suuuuuper unnecessary.
TMNT is cooler than MOTU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 02:31 AM   #136
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Glorieux Tortue View Post
Here is a really tiny mouse gif I made

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Glorieux Tortue View Post
One more for my happy friends

Wow awesome, thank you.
Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 02:40 AM   #137
electric_sheep
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,639
So is the ****ig trailer out already?
electric_sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 02:43 AM   #138
jezza
Foot Soldier
 
jezza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Surrey, UK
Posts: 170
It amazes me that we haven't had a full on cam trailer. I have a feeling we won't be seeing an official release of this until Monday at the earliest.
__________________

"You fight as brothers"
jezza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 03:22 AM   #139
joefsas
Stone Warrior
 
joefsas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Dorset, uk
Posts: 690
The suspense is killing me!
I might have to stop coming to this forum untill the 17th October when i can finaly see the whole film
__________________
WANTED: S.H.FIGUARTS LEONARDO BANDANA TAIL PIECE!
joefsas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 04:49 AM   #140
Dākunaito
Foot Soldier
 
Dākunaito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: oregon
Posts: 235
Mikey and Leo look so badass if those gifs, I need the trailer! Anyone able to make out what mikey is grabbing and flipping around?
Dākunaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
live action films, trailer


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.