![]() |
|
|
#121 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Germany
Posts: 560
|
I am super hyped, I almost cried after watching the german trailer!
Just for the "Back off raph" line discussion: It is Leos voice in the German trailer and it´s a little bit more balanced with his other lines. Maybe it´s just an english problem? My status: Mega Happy
__________________
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#122 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 702
|
Quote:
__________________
"Less rahk n' row, boys!" -Leuhnardoh
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#123 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 605
|
Donny's voice sounded good. I could get used to the look of the Turtles, but not their size.
SHREDDER!!!!! They absolutely butchered his design. Why is he shooting blades out of his arms? The way he moved was very un-ninja like. When the Skrillex song kicked in, I knew all my original feelings had been confirmed. This movie is geared toward people who just want to see a movie called Ninja Turtles, not a movie about the Ninja Turtles. This movie isn't for me, so I'm still pretty sure I won't go see it. |
|
|
|
|
|
#124 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Germany
Posts: 560
|
__________________
"The enemy of my enemy is my bro!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#125 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 702
|
Quote:
__________________
"Less rahk n' row, boys!" -Leuhnardoh
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#126 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,129
|
No.
Still looks super generic. |
|
|
|
|
|
#127 | |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 24
|
Quote:
I find it funny that people have to confirm to themselves that they won't go see it. Like it's some deep seeded confession that has to be expressed. No one is forcing you or making you go to the movies. If a quick Skrillix insert alone is enough to turn you away from the franchise as a whole, well, I don't know what to say other than you must get turned off by every movie/ tv show / commercial that uses dubstep...which is like, everything now. As for the seeing a movie called Ninja Turtles but not about the Ninja Turtles....Wut? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#128 | |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
|
Quote:
Trailers and commercials out there, use what is popular with the new generation, when it comes to the music. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#129 |
|
Team Blue Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#130 |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
|
And then you have those that say, I don't like it, But I'm gonna see it anyways.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#131 | |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
|
Quote:
no one wants to hear gloomy stuff. but I see what you are saying.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#132 | |
|
Team Blue Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
|
Quote:
*throws hands up* Forget it, I don't know what to think of you all anymore.. lol Do other fandoms go through this? Like TMNT growing pains. (Edit: Granted I guess all fandoms do... lord knows the WoW forums are always moaning about stuff.) |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#133 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
|
power rangers/sentai and Muppets too
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me. ![]() ![]() https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle |
|
|
|
|
|
#134 |
|
Team Blue Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#135 |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#136 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
|
alot of the complaints are silly mostly "there are no good muppet movies since Jim Henson died" but they then counter with "we want a good Muppet movie"
or how most of the original puppeteers are retired or dead yet they only want stuff from those guys aome are the design changes for certain muppets , mostly Gonzo and the one i do agree with..Muppets being played off as a kids only thing
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me. ![]() ![]() https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle |
|
|
|
|
|
#137 | |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
Quote:
(I'll stop before we go completely off topic) |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#138 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 605
|
Quote:
No the Skrillex song didn't turn me away from the franchise, are you kidding me. It set the tone for the movie, if they have Michael Bay directing, and Skrillex as the music bed, it's a cash grab. How is this movie about the TMNT, Shredder is white and a completely different (bad) design, the turtles are enormous and have way too much gear on, the original title removed Teenage and Mutant from the title, a new origin story, I could go on for hours. When you're sitting in the theater and realize that they could've made the same movie without slapping the name "TMNT" on it a la Battleship, then you'll see my point. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#139 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Portugal
Posts: 884
|
There's a reason why they chose that music for the trailer, yes it's a stupid reason but it's not to look cool, it's because the music is simply called "Reptile". And besides, I bet it won't even be in the movie, most of the times the songs used on the trailers are nowhere to be found on the movies themselves. So if anyone decides not to see the movie based on a song used for it's trailer is just a sad little troll that just wants to talk crap about everything about this movie, no matter how stupid and ridiculous it is.
__________________
Life at best is bittersweet |
|
|
|
|
|
#140 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,423
|
Quote:
im not taking sides (cause really, I could not less care what either side thinks, Im going to see this movie), but I can only imagine what he thinks of the comments made on these boards daily, when he and others poured their time, and creativity into this film. I say this in response to your last statement that I quoted above. |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| live action films |
|
|