![]() |
|
|
#1181 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 1,019
|
Quote:
![]() I hope we do get one eventually. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1182 |
|
Hellblazer
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,164
|
The day we get human karai from Playmates is the day the paint their figures better and bring back the classics line.
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1183 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1184 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: In an apartment
Posts: 3,159
|
So when is Humanoid Karai?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1185 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: South Croydon
Posts: 547
|
Playmates consistently state if there are high sales of the snake karai they will 'consider' a human Karai figure.
I think this is probably a no but we can be hopeful
__________________
[SIZE="2"]MICHELANGELO I hear his bike turns into a plane, or like a jet pack. Hey Don, you're so smart, why don't we have jet packs? DONATELLO Yeah, that's good, Mikey. I don't even trust you with a driver's license.[/ |
|
|
|
|
|
#1186 |
|
Resolutely Analogue.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 1,707
|
You need to learn to read a little better:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1187 | |
|
Big, Bad & Bold
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020 TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0 Visit My Wish List: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904 My Collection: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1188 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1189 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Essex, England
Posts: 136
|
I wish all of the vehicle exclusive figures were as good as that Casey. Playmates need to use actual looks in the show as variations for the vehicles, or a least make them neat looking like those awesome Stealth turtles.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1190 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 701
|
That dock strike made the TMNT aisle empty of vehicles and other stuff, at least we got more basics in but the gross lack of paint apps and the usual stuff is getting out of hand. Only decent "new" releases we're getting later are those Fred Wolf-style slavish TMNT figures.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1191 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 1,423
|
Dude said this was released on 1st March together with Shredder and Splinter but he didn't get the whole set 'cos it would cost too much so he just got the turtles. 2000 yen each. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1192 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Independence, Louisiana
Posts: 1,124
|
With Monkey Brains coming, all we're lacking is a Pigeon Pete figure to complete the Mutanimals, despite the woefully undersized Slash and Leatherhead, I always like seeing a team completed in action figure form, so I'm hoping Pete is on the way. Honestly, I may actually get that one if released, similar to the fact I'll probably get the Monkey Brains figure, despite the fact it will definitely need painting.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1193 | |
|
Hellblazer
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,164
|
Quote:
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1194 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Independence, Louisiana
Posts: 1,124
|
They're also making Karai in the Half Shell Heroes, but they seem insistent on not releasing her in the basic line...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1195 |
|
Detoxed Member
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,185
|
so umm... opinions on the Raphael from the comic turtles playmate line? I'm thinking about buying it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1196 |
|
Hellblazer
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,164
|
I Pre-Ordered Stockman Fly on amazon thankfully I only had to spend $3.18 on him since Amazon gave me a credit for the difference of buying bebop and rocksteady from a 3rd party seller who jacked the prices up.
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1197 | |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
Quote:
If you wanted the black & white one, I guess that's a different story as the NECA versions of those are a lot harder to come by. But still. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1198 |
|
Detoxed Member
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,185
|
Well I don't care that it's comic accurate, it just reminds me a lot of a new version of the vintage Raphael. The scar looking sculpted details I'm not a fan of but if it's a decent figure I'd like to pose him next to my Rev. Leo., I need other turtles in that scale from different lines.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1200 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Essex, England
Posts: 136
|
The Mirage turtles are out of scale with the basics anyway. Mirage ones were far shorter than the Nick ones. They should be close in scale going by actual heights of the characters.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|