![]() |
|
|
#61 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: 'merica
Posts: 731
|
If growing a sense of humor is laughing at the same joke you've heard a million times, then I'm not interested. Come to think of it, hearing/reading the same things over and over again is the reason I stopped looking in this section in the first place. Things seem as repetitive as ever here, I'll be moving along.
Quote:
And? Just because you got the reference means everyone should? Once again, not defending the movie. I can't believe how low your reading comprehension is. I didn't think the repeating of jokes for the one millionth time was funny. The Batman bit at the beginning was funny, it was an original joke. The rest of the cartoon was basically word for word diatribes from Andre that he's posted on his youtube channel, and to be honest they skipped so many other parts of the movie they could have mocked, and just had them standing around on the rooftop for 3 minutes. It was boring. But hey, keep telling me about how the movie sucked...You guys keep talking about how much it sucked so obviously you love repeating things.
__________________
Oh you don't like my opinion? ---->
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#62 |
|
Samhain
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,277
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#63 | ||
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,954
|
Quote:
Quote:
Now climb down off that high horse! ... Oh, wait, let me guess - you're allergic to horses. Last edited by Commenter 42; 04-19-2015 at 05:03 AM. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#64 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
Misunderstanding an extremely common turn of phrase has zero to do with understanding religion. Just saying.
Also: Still goin'?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#65 | |
|
Hellblazer
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,163
|
Quote:
For someone who hates these movies TrollorTreater really loves talking about them a lot notice that ?
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#66 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: 'merica
Posts: 731
|
Quote:
and I'm not on a high horse...I didn't like the parody, just like you didn't like the movie...funny how all your undies are in a bunch over it.
__________________
Oh you don't like my opinion? ---->
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#67 | |
|
Samhain
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,277
|
Quote:
Notice that? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#68 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,954
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#69 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
|
Autobot i have nothing against you, i mean me and you have agreed in the merchandise threads
but you claim you have trick on ignore why do you keep responding? and if you do see him and dislike his posts why do you respond i mean i like trick, personally one amazing dude but its like you seek him out to respond to his posts and Purse, people repeat jokes about everything..how many times do you hear the same thing over and over...this isnt so much that you didnt like it you seem to just be here to cause trouble
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me. ![]() ![]() https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle |
|
|
|
|
|
#70 |
|
trash
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
|
Hot town
Summer in the city Fightin' on the boards and it sure ain't pretty
__________________
![]() Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions). |
|
|
|
|
|
#71 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: 'merica
Posts: 731
|
Having a differing opinion is causing trouble? Is this a communist message board? I'm not here to argue with anyone. I didn't like it...a lot of you did. I simply offered my opinion on why it wasn't funny TO ME. But it's pretty funny that the people who bash the movie are getting irritated by the fact someone didn't like it. And I hear and read repeated, and stolen jokes all the time. I hate it. Are you saying I have to like a joke if it's repeated and stolen? The internet is full of unfunny people who steal each other jokes, and think using memes are funny. It's unoriginal and lame. Again these are my opinions.
__________________
Oh you don't like my opinion? ---->
|
|
|
|
|
|
#72 |
|
Team Blue Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
|
![]() Sorry, couldn't help myself. What were we talking about again?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#73 |
|
Samhain
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,277
|
I'm a neo-capitalist I don't get it
|
|
|
|
|
|
#74 | |
|
Samhain
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,277
|
![]() Quote:
And if he didn't CONSTANTLY bring me up he wouldn't be able to feed his victim complex! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#75 | |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,954
|
Quote:
I'm the only gay Eskimo I know. I'm the ONLY one I know... I'm the only gay Eskimo-o-o In ma-eey Tribe. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#76 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
Sheik say, thread is fahckin' bollshit, worse than the Virgil.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#77 | |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#78 |
|
Puppet Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 2,825
|
__________________
- - - 1990 > OotS > TMNT 2014 > Turtles Forever > TMNT III > SotO > TMNT 2007 "Can't we all just get along?" - pennydreadful "...bitchy people are what make fan forums insufferable when they don't need to be." - B-Man "Act like freakin' adults for goodness sake." - Jester "Tough guys with tiny voices." - Commenter 42
|
|
|
|
|
|
#79 | |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,954
|
Quote:
Good point. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#80 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|