The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2015, 09:31 PM   #401
megashredder
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 55
never relsed footage?

If I'm not mistaken, "Insne in te membrane was released on DVD like 2006=07
megashredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 09:57 PM   #402
Storm Eagle
Saved by
 
Storm Eagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 3,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by megashredder View Post
If I'm not mistaken, "Insne in te membrane was released on DVD like 2006=07
September 2006, on the so-called season 4 release.

http://www.amazon.com/Teenage-Mutant.../dp/B000FS2VUY
Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 09:31 PM   #403
Zak The Neutrino
Stone Warrior
 
Zak The Neutrino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: WI
Posts: 654
So I started watching this series on Nicktoons recently. Prior to a few months ago I had only seen Turtles Forever and a few episodes here and there. I have to say I'm really enjoying the series.

I'm a huge fan of cartoons and owning them on DVD. When I started to do research on these I was blown away on how hard some of these are to get and how much they go for.

I'm not sure now what to do. Should I wait and see if Nickelodeon releases these all again since they have releases two so far. Do I go bootleg on these? Or should I just tick it out and try to track them all down?
Zak The Neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 03:19 AM   #404
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Eagle View Post
September 2006, on the so-called season 4 release.

http://www.amazon.com/Teenage-Mutant.../dp/B000FS2VUY
Which was released on 12 September 2006 to be exact.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/releases...-Season-4/6789



Amazon is often correct with dates, but not always, so I trust TV Shows on DVD more when it comes to date.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 05:59 AM   #405
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache
 
TheSkeletonMan939's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak The Neutrino View Post
Should I wait and see if Nickelodeon releases these all again since they have releases two so far. Do I go bootleg on these? Or should I just tick it out and try to track them all down?
My advice is to wait and see what Nick does with the series.

The rarer releases for this series can go up to hundreds of dollars (Turtles Against H.A.T.E., specifically).
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Kahn_fan View Post
IDW took the OT straw and spun it into gold, while Platinum Dunes took the OT straw and spun it into manure.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 01:22 PM   #406
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill
 
Netkeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Texas, but not for much longer
Posts: 3,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkeletonMan939 View Post
The rarer releases for this series can go up to hundreds of dollars (Turtles Against H.A.T.E., specifically).
Why that one in specific? Was it under-produced?
__________________
Netkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 01:57 PM   #407
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netkeeper View Post
Why that one in specific? Was it under-produced?
Probably. I sold my copy for $50 on ebay.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 02:14 PM   #408
MutantBear
Foot Soldier
 
MutantBear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Probably. I sold my copy for $50 on ebay.
What condition was your DVD in? I'm interested because my DVD is scratched and the cover is half destroyed, so I'm wondering how much it would sell for.
MutantBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 02:20 PM   #409
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Probably. I sold my copy for $50 on ebay.
You musta been feeling generous.
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 03:09 PM   #410
Zak The Neutrino
Stone Warrior
 
Zak The Neutrino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: WI
Posts: 654
I searched for every single DVD over the weekend. I could only find one copy of Turtles Against H.A.T.E. for sale right now and it was $250.
Zak The Neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 03:11 PM   #411
Zak The Neutrino
Stone Warrior
 
Zak The Neutrino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: WI
Posts: 654
Also I don't know why both parts of season 2 are going for $100 plus. You can get the individual volumes for much cheaper. You could get most of the first 14 volumes for $5-$8
Zak The Neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 03:28 PM   #412
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache
 
TheSkeletonMan939's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
Here's the thing: the non season-set DVDs have the episodes ALL OUT OF ORDER. Normally that wouldn't be a problem with most cartoons but considering that the show has season-wide story arcs it can get really damn annoying.

So that's why the season sets are so expensive. They're better.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Kahn_fan View Post
IDW took the OT straw and spun it into gold, while Platinum Dunes took the OT straw and spun it into manure.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 03:54 PM   #413
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantBear View Post
What condition was your DVD in? I'm interested because my DVD is scratched and the cover is half destroyed, so I'm wondering how much it would sell for.
It was in perfect condition since I bought it when it came out in 2005 and sat on my shelf for like 10 years.

The Ninja Tribunal DVD can go up to $70 at times on ebay I've seen.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 08:32 PM   #414
Storm Eagle
Saved by
 
Storm Eagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 3,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan View Post
Which was released on 12 September 2006 to be exact.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/releases...-Season-4/6789



Amazon is often correct with dates, but not always, so I trust TV Shows on DVD more when it comes to date.
I mainly just wanted to clarify the year for him.
Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 09:06 AM   #415
THGhost
Puppet Master
 
THGhost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 2,825
I have officially given up trying to collect this series. I have season 1, the first half of season 3 and Turtles Forever. All the other DVDs are either unavailable, too expensive or only ship to Australia.
__________________
-
-
-

1990 > OotS > TMNT 2014 > Turtles Forever > TMNT III > SotO > TMNT 2007

"Can't we all just get along?" - pennydreadful

"...bitchy people are what make fan forums insufferable when they don't need to be." - B-Man

"Act like freakin' adults for goodness sake." - Jester

"Tough guys with tiny voices." - Commenter 42
THGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 05:32 PM   #416
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill
 
Netkeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Texas, but not for much longer
Posts: 3,645
Don't blame you, I gave up a while ago as well, with only this to my name. Didn't even get Turtles Forever because I want it uncut only.
__________________
Netkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 01:35 AM   #417
evan2000
Stone Warrior
 
evan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 858
Quote:
Originally Posted by THGhost View Post
I have officially given up trying to collect this series. I have season 1, the first half of season 3 and Turtles Forever. All the other DVDs are either unavailable, too expensive or only ship to Australia.
Care to share a photo of your collection?

I have extra copies of Season 3 Box 1 and Box 2 (both brand new sealed Australian set) if anyone wants it. It's a cheaper alternative than trying to hunt down the rare US Season 3 volumes like 3.6 "Turtles Against Hate", among others. International shipping can be arranged.
__________________
evan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 10:07 AM   #418
THGhost
Puppet Master
 
THGhost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 2,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan2000 View Post
Care to share a photo of your collection?

I have extra copies of Season 3 Box 1 and Box 2 (both brand new sealed Australian set) if anyone wants it. It's a cheaper alternative than trying to hunt down the rare US Season 3 volumes like 3.6 "Turtles Against Hate", among others. International shipping can be arranged.
Depends how much you're asking for it. But count me in for a Box 2.
__________________
-
-
-

1990 > OotS > TMNT 2014 > Turtles Forever > TMNT III > SotO > TMNT 2007

"Can't we all just get along?" - pennydreadful

"...bitchy people are what make fan forums insufferable when they don't need to be." - B-Man

"Act like freakin' adults for goodness sake." - Jester

"Tough guys with tiny voices." - Commenter 42

Last edited by THGhost; 08-15-2015 at 03:30 PM.
THGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 11:15 AM   #419
Zak The Neutrino
Stone Warrior
 
Zak The Neutrino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: WI
Posts: 654
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan2000 View Post
Care to share a photo of your collection?

I have extra copies of Season 3 Box 1 and Box 2 (both brand new sealed Australian set) if anyone wants it. It's a cheaper alternative than trying to hunt down the rare US Season 3 volumes like 3.6 "Turtles Against Hate", among others. International shipping can be arranged.
Do they work in US DVD players?
Zak The Neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 11:23 PM   #420
evan2000
Stone Warrior
 
evan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 858
Quote:
Originally Posted by THGhost View Post
Depends how much you're asking for it. But count me in for a Box 2.
Which region are your "season 1, the first half of season 3 and Turtles Forever"?

Actually I'd prefer to sell both Box 1 & 2 as a bundle, it saves a lot on combined shipping, plus the buyer gets a consistent set of complete season 3 with the same region code. Probably asking for $30 which was around the price I got them. As for shipping, I usually ask family or friends who are travelling to the destination country anyway, to carry along the DVD and post it from there. Again, it saves a lot and minimizes the risk associated with international shipping (customs can be annoying sometimes).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak The Neutrino View Post
Do they work in US DVD players?
The discs are Region-4, if your DVD player is region-locked then probably no. But a region-free DVD or Bluray player will be able to play it. Most computer DVD drives should work fine too (some allow you to change the region code in the drive settings)
__________________

Last edited by evan2000; 08-15-2015 at 11:28 PM.
evan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dvd, dvd releases


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.