The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2015, 01:26 PM   #61
METALHEAD
Stone Warrior
 
METALHEAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: san benito texas
Posts: 734
hate if it you want, this is done for the fangirls who have crushes on these guys.

as one commented on tumblr ~theyre bringing sexy back~

yep. making turtles more into male strippers and eye candy for the teen fangirls who are whooing for beefy babe-turtles.
seriously..my girlfriend is loving these designs...i'm just like 'yeah, okay.'
__________________

i ship it.
METALHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 01:29 PM   #62
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
Magic Michelangelo

Strip-Tease Mutant Ninja Turtles

...

Deviant Art and Hentai have taken over the mainstream TMNT media. This is a frightening day.
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 01:31 PM   #63
METALHEAD
Stone Warrior
 
METALHEAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: san benito texas
Posts: 734
oh. and i almost forgot...i actually love the new designs.
i dunno. i just do. they look pretty bad ass...even sexy? eh.

besides, why would one like to be nude in cold chilly nights? screw that mess. i'm wearing pants XD
__________________

i ship it.
METALHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 01:32 PM   #64
METALHEAD
Stone Warrior
 
METALHEAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: san benito texas
Posts: 734
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Magic Michelangelo

Strip-Tease Mutant Ninja Turtles

...

Deviant Art and Hentai have taken over the mainstream TMNT media. This is a frightening day.
should see my 2014 don/mikey turtle cest art on da.
__________________

i ship it.
METALHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 01:35 PM   #65
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,168
Just wait for the Trailer that comes with Star Wars. I wouldn't make my final Judgement on god damn poorly painted Cake toppers
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 01:37 PM   #66
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
Just wait for the Trailer that comes with Star Wars. I wouldn't make my final Judgement on god damn Cake toppers
Reserving judgment until actual footage? You are Geeking incorrectly, sir.
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 01:46 PM   #67
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
Just wait for the Trailer that comes with Star Wars. I wouldn't make my final Judgement on god damn poorly painted Cake toppers
There's still valid criticism about the clothing designs and what they will be wearing, which the toppers shows us just fine.

The trailer will give us a better look at the Turtles themselves, texture work, lighting, how well the new gear and accessories are modeled and how well the animation is. And overall how well the cgi melds into the live-action. That's an entirely different topic, but the clothing choice is clear as day.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 01:47 PM   #68
Etsyturtle2
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: stuff
Posts: 1,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
at least Raph doesn't have those glasses on above his bandana, or the one hanging on Mikey's neck.

and Donnie doesn't have that battery pack on his back, so maybe he's using another source of power that is much smaller, though still having those glasses.
Mikey had the glasses and Donnie still has his pack. They're Unpainted.
Etsyturtle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 01:50 PM   #69
Etsyturtle2
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: stuff
Posts: 1,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALHEAD View Post
they look pretty bad ass...even sexy...
Yes. Especially Donatello. I get that happy" when I see him.
Etsyturtle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 01:55 PM   #70
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,428
Those aren't the TMNT.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 01:55 PM   #71
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
Just wait for the Trailer that comes with Star Wars. I wouldn't make my final Judgement on god damn poorly painted Cake toppers
I'm hoping it will come out online before Star Wars, got less than 18 days to go

I expect will see the Turtles in the trailer for like 10 seconds as April will be in most of it being chased by the Foot ninja's and bumping into Casey
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 02:09 PM   #72
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etsyturtle2 View Post
Mikey had the glasses and Donnie still has his pack. They're Unpainted.
Well, at least it appears Raph doesn't have the glasses on top, I noticed the outline for Mikey's glasses.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 02:16 PM   #73
d_osborn
Mad Scientist
 
d_osborn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdizzle View Post
what is this b*******... And why are we yet again getting our first look at the turtles in the form of toys in a sequel to what was considered a financially successful movie instead of actual pictures from the company itself... This is seriously getting ridiculous on platinum dunes and bay co.
It's actually pretty common. The huge franchises seem to have gotten a bit better with it over the past few years, but seeing character designs from low-rent merch is nothing new. I agree, though... in the communication age, there's no reason for it. I wouldn't be shocked if the studios have penalties against licensees for putting out imagery too soon. They sign NDAs for a reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
Just wait for the Trailer that comes with Star Wars. I wouldn't make my final Judgement on god damn poorly painted Cake toppers
It was almost the same thing on the last film. I think the only thing we saw beforehand was the cheap Halloween mask.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=46489
d_osborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 02:18 PM   #74
Chopperface
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 46
They look fine to me. *shrug*
Chopperface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 02:21 PM   #75
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
The 1st movie cake toppers are a lot better than the 2nd movie cake toppers, which makes me think that the new cake toppers are unfinished.

I wonder how long until Paramount takes down the pics. I probably get a message from them soon to delete my Tumblr post
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 02:37 PM   #76
Foombamaroom
Lord of Cinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Magic Michelangelo

Strip-Tease Mutant Ninja Turtles

...

Deviant Art and Hentai have taken over the mainstream TMNT media. This is a frightening day.
NO, SIR.
NO, NINJA, NO, NINJA, NO.


But yeah, these things look awful, but hey, I expected them to. I'm only imagining what Shredder's gonna look like...
Foombamaroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 02:38 PM   #77
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
The 1st movie cake toppers are a lot better than the 2nd movie cake toppers, which makes me think that the new cake toppers are unfinished.

I wonder how long until Paramount takes down the pics. I probably get a message from them soon to delete my Tumblr post
I posted those two images onto my twitter account.
Retweet til your hearts contend.
https://twitter.com/TigerClaw305/sta...10997974577152
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 03:07 PM   #78
Commenter 42
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Make sure the lobster hasn't been refrigerated properly, and that the Nutella is expired.
Clearly I've been doing it wrong! Thanks for the tip

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeotheLateBloomer View Post
I....I, I really don't know what to say. PANTS?! PANTS?! ...
Just when you think they take one step forward, they take two steps back. I hope the casuals will find it in their hearts to not support this movie. Otherwise, I will lose faith in humanity. Hell, I pretty much already have.
All I want to say is they don't really care about us....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry View Post
How did they manage to make them look even worse?
How?
HOW!? It's like they're obsessed with making them not look like freakin' turtles. I just can't understand it. They're either stunningly incompetent or willfully spiteful at this point.
All I want to say is that, they don't really care about us....



Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Those aren't the TMNT.
All I want to say is that, they don't really care about us....



Quote:
Originally Posted by Foombamaroom View Post
NO, SIR.
NO, NINJA, NO, NINJA, NO.

All I want to say is that, they don't really care about us....


Commenter 42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 03:13 PM   #79
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALHEAD View Post
hate if it you want, this is done for the fangirls who have crushes on these guys.

as one commented on tumblr ~theyre bringing sexy back~

yep. making turtles more into male strippers and eye candy for the teen fangirls who are whooing for beefy babe-turtles.
seriously..my girlfriend is loving these designs...i'm just like 'yeah, okay.'
I challenge you to make it through 2-3 posts without reminding everyone you have a girlfriend. Yes, it's shocking, but it's old news.

& nof*ckingbody wants to hear about y'alls lust for turtle flesh.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 03:16 PM   #80
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
I challenge you to make it through 2-3 posts without reminding everyone you have a girlfriend. Yes, it's shocking, but it's old news.

& nof*ckingbody wants to hear about y'alls lust for turtle flesh.
Tonight he dines on Turtle soup.

...

Wow, I didn't realize how chock full of innuendo that would be until I actually typed it.
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
benjamin shhhh, complaining :p, destroying my childhood!, horror, michael bay's tmnt, someonestopthemadness, tags added by autobot, the fancypants rants, thinkofthechildren, trollortreater bitching


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.