The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Should Splinter truly die?
No, I died inside when Splinter was killed. 21 37.50%
Yes...Splinter being resurrected would cheapen his death in the finally. 18 32.14%
On fence. 17 30.36%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2016, 08:50 PM   #61
tmntsplinterfan1997
Foot Soldier
 
tmntsplinterfan1997's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Oakley, CA
Posts: 206
I wanted to see Splinter alive again. Now that the Turtles are back 6 months before "Annihilation Earth" occurs, He should be okay for now. They better get the pieces of the black hole device. The fate of their friends and their sensei is at stake.
__________________
"Focus on the goal at hand." -Master Splinter / Hamato Yoshi

tmntsplinterfan1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 04:11 AM   #62
Splinter the boss
Stone Warrior
 
Splinter the boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 938
Not really, since they already have one piece of it.
Splinter the boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 03:05 PM   #63
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist
 
shredder orokusaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,517
No. I was trying to kill him for so many years! He can not and he will NOT return!! LET HIM STAY DEAD!!!
__________________
I AM THE SHREDDER!!!!!
shredder orokusaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 04:54 PM   #64
tmntsplinterfan1997
Foot Soldier
 
tmntsplinterfan1997's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Oakley, CA
Posts: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder orokusaki View Post
No. I was trying to kill him for so many years! He can not and he will NOT return!! LET HIM STAY DEAD!!!
On second thought. I find you too evil when you kill Splinter like that.
__________________
"Focus on the goal at hand." -Master Splinter / Hamato Yoshi

tmntsplinterfan1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 03:45 AM   #65
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist
 
shredder orokusaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntsplinterfan1997 View Post
On second thought. I find you too evil when you kill Splinter like that.
That right! I am too evil!!!
__________________
I AM THE SHREDDER!!!!!
shredder orokusaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 02:54 PM   #66
tmntsplinterfan1997
Foot Soldier
 
tmntsplinterfan1997's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Oakley, CA
Posts: 206
Wait a second. Wasn't the past versions of the Turtles, April and Casey are with Splinter?
__________________
"Focus on the goal at hand." -Master Splinter / Hamato Yoshi

tmntsplinterfan1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 02:59 PM   #67
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntsplinterfan1997 View Post
Wait a second. Wasn't the past versions of the Turtles, April and Casey are with Splinter?
Yes they are. If the present turtles stop The Triceratons from invading and destroying the earth then Splinter is saved but he could end up dieing some other way due to fate.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 03:01 PM   #68
tmntsplinterfan1997
Foot Soldier
 
tmntsplinterfan1997's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Oakley, CA
Posts: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Yes they are. If the present turtles stop The Triceratons from invading and destroying the earth then Splinter is saved but he could end up dieing some other way due to fate.
What kind of fate?
__________________
"Focus on the goal at hand." -Master Splinter / Hamato Yoshi

tmntsplinterfan1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 03:05 PM   #69
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntsplinterfan1997 View Post
What kind of fate?
Getting killed by Shredder but in a different way or someone else kills him or dieing from a heart attack.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 03:06 PM   #70
tmntsplinterfan1997
Foot Soldier
 
tmntsplinterfan1997's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Oakley, CA
Posts: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Getting killed by Shredder but in a different way or someone else kills him or dieing from a heart attack.
Or about old age? Does that count?
__________________
"Focus on the goal at hand." -Master Splinter / Hamato Yoshi

tmntsplinterfan1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 03:08 PM   #71
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntsplinterfan1997 View Post
Or about old age? Does that count?
Well it depends how old he is, I assume he's in his 50s/60s or maybe his rat mutation changes that because rats only live for a few years.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 03:15 PM   #72
tmntsplinterfan1997
Foot Soldier
 
tmntsplinterfan1997's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Oakley, CA
Posts: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Well it depends how old he is, I assume he's in his 50s/60s or maybe his rat mutation changes that because rats only live for a few years.
Since Hamato Yoshi (Splinter) is a mutant rat, doesn't that mean he'll live for a few years?
__________________
"Focus on the goal at hand." -Master Splinter / Hamato Yoshi

tmntsplinterfan1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 03:17 PM   #73
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntsplinterfan1997 View Post
Since Hamato Yoshi (Splinter) is a mutant rat, doesn't that mean he'll live for a few years?
I don't know, I was guessing.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 03:23 PM   #74
tmntsplinterfan1997
Foot Soldier
 
tmntsplinterfan1997's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Oakley, CA
Posts: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
I don't know, I was guessing.
Me too. I was wondering. And I'm guessing that if Splinter's still dead when the Turtles return to Earth they could take him to the Utroms so they could put him in the stasis tube.
__________________
"Focus on the goal at hand." -Master Splinter / Hamato Yoshi

tmntsplinterfan1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 03:39 PM   #75
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
Af the Earth is toast, should that mean the Moon is orbiting the Sun directly instead?
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 03:42 PM   #76
tmntsplinterfan1997
Foot Soldier
 
tmntsplinterfan1997's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Oakley, CA
Posts: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan View Post
Af the Earth is toast, should that mean the Moon is orbiting the Sun directly instead?
It depends.
__________________
"Focus on the goal at hand." -Master Splinter / Hamato Yoshi

tmntsplinterfan1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 04:57 PM   #77
tmntsplinterfan1997
Foot Soldier
 
tmntsplinterfan1997's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Oakley, CA
Posts: 206
Splinter should return in Season 4 (restart poll)

Sorry I forgot to put the question and I had to restart the poll. Who wants Splinter to return in Season 4?

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=54321
__________________
"Focus on the goal at hand." -Master Splinter / Hamato Yoshi


Last edited by tmntsplinterfan1997; 02-28-2016 at 06:36 PM.
tmntsplinterfan1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 05:14 PM   #78
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
Of course he must return!
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 06:31 PM   #79
tmntsplinterfan1997
Foot Soldier
 
tmntsplinterfan1997's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Oakley, CA
Posts: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
Of course he must return!
I know! He should!
__________________
"Focus on the goal at hand." -Master Splinter / Hamato Yoshi

tmntsplinterfan1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 06:54 PM   #80
Etsyturtle2
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: stuff
Posts: 1,721
I want to keep splinter dead for character development and emotional impact. Not because I couldn't care less.
Etsyturtle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
master splinter, tmnt 2012


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.