![]() |
|
|
#41 |
|
Hellblazer
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,168
|
Robin Gameplay Trailer its Daimien
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons. |
|
|
|
|
|
#42 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,204
|
Well, it was either going to be Damien or Duke was going to get his first Robin appearance in the game.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#43 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
I don't understand how people thought it was not-Damian. The last trailer clearly referred to him as the "offspring" which only would apply to Bruce's actual blood child, as well as the fact that he uses a sword which is very obviously Damian's gig.
Also he wears a hood which has always been associated with Damian. The only time I could think of a prominent example of a Robin who wore a hood outside of Damian was Tim in the Arkham games.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#44 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 4,170
|
Codes for the beta were supposed to go out the other day and I still havent gotten mine, signed up for that 2 weeks ago.
__________________
Letterboxd: https://letterboxd.com/Dead2009/
Backloggd: https://backloggd.com/u/Dead2009/ Dropkickd: https://www.dropkickd.com/user/Dead2009 |
|
|
|
|
|
#45 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tx
Posts: 2,627
|
I hope they randomize the clash dialogue a bit better in this game. The only way I was able to hear secondary exchanges was to go to practice mode in IGAU. Regardless, I wish it was May already. I can't wait to play story mode. It'd be cool if they give us a Black Beetle skin with alternate voice and dialogue, among others. Man, it's going to be a long three months and two weeks.
__________________
Please don't remove my nice hat and wack me in the butt with it. |
|
|
|
|
|
#46 |
|
Hellblazer
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,168
|
Black Canary joins the game.
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons. |
|
|
|
|
|
#47 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 4,170
|
Dont know why, but I never got my code for the beta. I guess they were only going for content creators to show that sh*t off.
__________________
Letterboxd: https://letterboxd.com/Dead2009/
Backloggd: https://backloggd.com/u/Dead2009/ Dropkickd: https://www.dropkickd.com/user/Dead2009 |
|
|
|
|
|
#48 |
|
Hellblazer
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,168
|
Swamp Thing is joining the roster
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons. |
|
|
|
|
|
#49 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
The beta waves are limited. What the heck is a content creator?
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#50 |
|
Y'all need Jesus
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
|
Yeah, I was wondering that, too.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#51 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
Youtubers.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#52 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tx
Posts: 2,627
|
New reveal trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7YHyhNUiRo
__________________
Please don't remove my nice hat and wack me in the butt with it. |
|
|
|
|
|
#53 |
|
Y'all need Jesus
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#54 | |
|
Hellblazer
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,168
|
Quote:
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#55 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
How would someone playing the beta of a game be "content creation"?
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#56 |
|
A New Day, A New Headache
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
|
"Content creator" as a career sounds more impressive than "YouTuber". In the end though both of them mean "I sit on my ass and play games for the camera".
|
|
|
|
|
|
#57 |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#58 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#59 |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#60 |
|
Hellblazer
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,168
|
Looks like green arrow Captian cold and green lantern are playable. I saw reverse flash in a cut scene so I wonder if he is in the game too. glad they are adding more flash rouges
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| dc comics, injustice |
|
|