The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

View Poll Results: Have you gotten the COVID vaccine?
Yes, I have gotten the COVID vaccine 52 77.61%
No, I have not gotten the COVID vaccine 15 22.39%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-07-2021, 07:29 AM   #941
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
Await claims dismissing this as MSM bull by the usual suspects here, but the short summary of this is, almost all the studies around ivermectin against Covid either showed there's no discernable benefit in its use or they faked data.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58170809
Except all the still living, healthy people who survived "covid" thanks to its use...
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 08:16 AM   #942
Mayhem
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
Except all the still living, healthy people who survived "covid" thanks to its use...
Counter argument, prove they survived due to ivermectin and wouldn't have gotten better with all other treatments otherwise. Problem is, you cannot...
Old 10-07-2021, 08:26 AM   #943
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
You guys keep throwing around "vaccine" as a word meaning an end all pre-cure as proof of this or that when it has never been that, except for some viruses that just plain don't mutate (luckily that seems to historically be for the ones about viruses that kill more than less than 1% of the population, like COVID). Again, that's on you for continuing to tow that false idea, or that it's proof of anything in particular. It offered great protection against the original version and pretty decent protection against the latest mutation out of India (Moderna more than others), apparently. Cool. That's something and not nothing. And I'm pretty sure these "hospitalized" numbers (not deaths) are including people who just go to the hospital. You know, to get a doctor's note. The basic requirement to come back to work if you are off for 3 consecutive days, which you are being forced to do now anyway if you're even kind of sick.

That said, yes. The leftist media is absolutely weaponizing this whole thing in a very strange and bizarre way that doesn't make any sense. "We're safe if we're vaccinated... except you will kill me if you don't vaccinate! Also, vaccinated people carry it and transmit it just the same as the unvaccinated!" and then getting into tyrannical talking points and measures. And then they just plain won't explain themselves and call you a troglodyte if you so much as even lightly question... anything. I get it. Let's just not confuzzle these two things into one thing when they're absolutely not.

For the leftists, there's two types in this way. I think. One type, are just about whatever CNN and Fauci say, regardless of what they said yesterday that contradicts it, or what they said two minutes before that that was also contradicted. This is a religion level thing. For others... eh. Well, they saw all of us go out and have fun and get sun tans on their FB feed while they were in their basements screaming to the internet about the sky is falling. And we're still here and they're still in their basements. So they're pissed. They want "us" to suffer in some way, or force some kind of validation that can be swept over them only by us being brought to their level in some meager way. But they don't have very many options in this regard. "Lose your job and livelihood unless you take the vaccine like I did!" That's about all they got. I personally think mostly everybody should take the vaccine on a simple risk vs. reward basis. But there are those that don't want to. Fine. Not my problem or anybody else's. They see it differently. Leave them alone. Wear an N95 or continue hiding in your basement forever if you're really that fear-based, you know? Time to get on with things. Well, WELL past time.
Or there are those of us who realize this thing is confounding scientists because it doesn't act like any other virus of its type, is more prone to mutations, and apparently is already becoming vaccine resistant, so we are trying to keep up with the latest info from reliable sources that will show us what is actually happening, rather than what the majority THINKS is happening due to half-understood, incomplete data. Some of us just dig deeper into the hows and whys of the science of it all, and crunch the numbers to get a better picture.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 09:02 AM   #944
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
natural immunity
Which doesn't even exist without already existing antibodies (and memory cells) from having either a) already having had a particular virus or b) having gotten a vaccine for it.

The immune system's ability to respond to a threat is not "natural immunity." It's only action taken to protect you, but it lacks the ammo (antibodies) it needs for actual immunity, putting you in for a longer, sicker fight than you would have had (or not had at all) if you already had the proper ammo. And when that fight fails is when some people die.

Even when breakthrough cases are happening in some vaccinated people, most who have an immune system that is able to respond well enough to create the antibodies like it should still have some amount of that ammo to work with, thus the majority don't get stick enough to end up hospitalized.

The cases I've personally heard of have all been seniors or other people with health issues that lessen the immune system's ability to create the antibodies at the same rate that someone younger and healthier would. But they all recovered fine at home, because even if they still got sick, what antibodies they did have kept it mild.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 10-07-2021 at 12:06 PM.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 08:02 PM   #945
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Which doesn't even exist without already existing antibodies (and memory cells) from having either a) already having had a particular virus or b) having gotten a vaccine for it.

The immune system's ability to respond to a threat is not "natural immunity." It's only action taken to protect you, but it lacks the ammo (antibodies) it needs for actual immunity, putting you in for a longer, sicker fight than you would have had (or not had at all) if you already had the proper ammo. And when that fight fails is when some people die.

Even when breakthrough cases are happening in some vaccinated people, most who have an immune system that is able to respond well enough to create the antibodies like it should still have some amount of that ammo to work with, thus the majority don't get stick enough to end up hospitalized.

The cases I've personally heard of have all been seniors or other people with health issues that lessen the immune system's ability to create the antibodies at the same rate that someone younger and healthier would. But they all recovered fine at home, because even if they still got sick, what antibodies they did have kept it mild.
The only people I know that have had covid, were vaxxinated. They also wear masks like they're tshirts, they leave the house, drive alone & go in & out of wherever and home again masked. On the flip side, no mask anywhere & no vaxx including flying last July (Maine to MD to Indiana) and then back again 6 days later. No mask anywhere. Then four days home, Maine to NH to Maine again... no masks. I'm fine other than the tumor in my head. Can't pass what I don't have to others. Vaxxed on the other hand, can pass it on... and have. A cruise ship in August, company requires everyone to be vaxxed, like 80% of the ship came down with covid. 100% of the ship had the vaxx. 80% of the ship caught covid. Hows that one work?

I make my own choices based on evidence. Evidence shows, vaxx does not work as a typical vaxx should because its not really a vaxx.
Old 10-08-2021, 02:20 AM   #946
Mayhem
Foot Elite

Quote:
Evidence shows, vaxx does not work as a typical vaxx should because Covid is not really a normal virus.
CTFY.

The reason many other jabs are a lot closer to 100% effective is they've had decades to be tweaked and modified. We've had Covid 18 months now in a serious capacity, so there's no way I'd expect any vaccine to be near 100% yet.
Old 10-08-2021, 02:39 AM   #947
Leo656
The Franchise

But that's literally all some of us on the "Eh" side have been saying. Exactly what you just said. "I am skeptical BECAUSE it didn't go through the regular protocols that other vaccines have."

Some people are screaming at other people to "TRUST THE SCIENCE" when the science simply isn't settled. Point of fact, science rarely, if ever, IS settled. About anything. Which is why a bit of healthy (I'll say again, HEALTHY) skepticism on any topic is wise.

And why I, personally, don't care much for the "Just get the shot, you stupid idiot" types of people.

I'm not concerned about 5G or microchips or anything, although the parallels to the Biblical "Mark of the Beast" stuff is WAY too eerie to be completely ignored or disregarded... seriously, read up on it again and compare it to what's happening Now... I'm a professed Agnostic leaning towards Non-Believer but even I'm like "Yo, what the actual f*ck, man..."

But anyways. I'm less concerned about all that stuff, and more concerned with just, "I don't think it works right, I don't think it went through proper protocols, and given all that, I shouldn't be forced to take it." I didn't even smoke pot more than three or four times in my life before I was 20 or so, because I'm very skittish about putting stuff in my body that 1. I don't know what it is, and 2. I don't know what it's gonna do to me (or not do to me). I really shouldn't have to explain my position any more thoroughly than that, nor do I feel anyone should look down on that reasoning. But some do, and some are.

I won't be able to find a job unless I agree to them giving me a shot. A shot which doesn't really work as advertised and which *probably* doesn't have any severe long-term side-effects, but then again might. "We don't know, we had no time to test it the same way we do everything else."

I'm not actually okay with that, man. Just the whole concept of it. Maaaaaybe if the thing actually had a track record of doing what it's supposed to do, that'd put me in a different headspace. But given its, shall we say, "lackadaisical" efforts in combating the virus, I really don't think we should be FORCING anyone to get it, whether it be via coercion or otherwise. Just doesn't seem right, when all it consistently does is give some people the ILLUSION of safety.

I also think all the focus on the vaccine is kind of shifting the conversation away from other things, such as effective treatments for those who get Covid anyway, which seems rather important considering the fact that even post-vax, people can and do still get Covid. We hear about what they tell you does NOT work against it, but I'm more interested in how far along they are on what DOES work, if and when you contract the virus. This is going to be the more important long-term conversation, as Covid will still be around in some form for years to come whether everyone is vaccinated or not. So what I want to know is whether or not they've found a way to treat people who contract it that goes beyond hooking them up to a breathing tube and telling them to pray.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 10:00 AM   #948
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

https://komonews.com/news/local/hosp...tressed-system

People are being "admitted" to the hospital who are "asymptomatic or mildly symptomatic"? Why? This is why all the crazy WRONG numbers.

Last edited by Andrew NDB; 10-08-2021 at 10:33 AM.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 10:18 AM   #949
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Why are those people even going into the hospital?

I mean, technically, a positive case is a positive case and if they're infected then they can probably spread it, so that isn't so much a false number really... but if those people are okay then I don't get why they'd go burden a hospital. Are they freaking out and hoping to get the expensive antibody treatment?
Old 10-10-2021, 07:20 PM   #950
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
Counter argument, prove they survived due to ivermectin and wouldn't have gotten better with all other treatments otherwise. Problem is, you cannot...
supposedly there’s been about 100-200 members of congress treated with Ivermectin, and the info has been kept hidden from the public

https://mobile.twitter.com/Covid19Cr...yM68GS7PQ&s=19

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...th-ivermectin/

hopefully they release names. the congress members remained silent on the treatment. how many lives could have been saved?
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 09:22 PM   #951
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
supposedly there’s been about 100-200 members of congress treated with Ivermectin, and the info has been kept hidden from the public

https://mobile.twitter.com/Covid19Cr...yM68GS7PQ&s=19

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...th-ivermectin/

hopefully they release names. the congress members remained silent on the treatment. how many lives could have been saved?
Nothing will happen to them... they all know who did what... You really think any of them actually got the same "vaxx" as us "common folks" have (for those that got suckered into it...)..? Its all for show when yoh see Joe Pedo on the WH set getting another jab... its not really the vaxx booster. Come on man. they know its poison. None of these democrats pushing the vaxx on people have had their families vaxxed, their kids don't mask up & they took their old moms & dads out of nursing homes before putting covid positive people in them to infect everyone else to increase the number of dead.... Bill Gates has no medical degree but he sure talks like he wants to off half the world population....
Old 10-11-2021, 02:02 AM   #952
Mayhem
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
But that's literally all some of us on the "Eh" side have been saying. Exactly what you just said. "I am skeptical BECAUSE it didn't go through the regular protocols that other vaccines have."
Thing is, it has, at least here in the UK I can say (I can't directly for the US led vaccines). The only difference has been the smaller testing pool, which is sheer logistics in getting the vaccine into circulation within a reasonable time frame. It was either hard lockdown for another year if they were going to run it through the same numbers of trials, or go early because more lockdown was the worse option. Which is where governments have generally gone.
Old 10-11-2021, 02:35 AM   #953
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Nothing will happen to them... they all know who did what... You really think any of them actually got the same "vaxx" as us "common folks" have (for those that got suckered into it...)..? Its all for show when yoh see Joe Pedo on the WH set getting another jab... its not really the vaxx booster. Come on man. they know its poison. None of these democrats pushing the vaxx on people have had their families vaxxed, their kids don't mask up & they took their old moms & dads out of nursing homes before putting covid positive people in them to infect everyone else to increase the number of dead.... Bill Gates has no medical degree but he sure talks like he wants to off half the world population....
Gotta say. This is a little looney. There is definitely duplicity afoot but not on this scale or even in that vein.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 03:00 PM   #954
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Gotta say. This is a little looney. There is definitely duplicity afoot but not on this scale or even in that vein.
In Australia, the cops are beating people near to death (& straight up murdered an old lady) for their safety. You think its a little looney that the "elite" are using man made covid to kill off part of the population. Lol. Sure, it sounds bad, but what other excuse for the insanity of the last 18 months? The vaxx doesn't keep people from catching covid, just allows them to become super spreaders cuz the symptoms are less severe so they don't know they're sick & they're out spreading it. Every person I know thats had it was post at least one shot. The states that are open & countries that are open are ALL doing better than the ones still with restrictions. Cases & deaths are up & its MOSTLY the vaxxed not us purebloods.

I guess you can feel like its looney but step back & look again. Or not.
Old 10-11-2021, 04:37 PM   #955
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Is there a Rule 34 kind of thing (but not that kind of thing) for conspiracy theories? One that states that if someone can think of it then it must be happening? I need to know the proper rule number, thanks.
Old 10-11-2021, 05:57 PM   #956
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Is there a Rule 34 kind of thing (but not that kind of thing) for conspiracy theories? One that states that if someone can think of it then it must be happening? I need to know the proper rule number, thanks.
The only conspiracy theory here is that you trust The Government wants good things for you. If Trump was the guy demanding you take the vaxxx or stay home, you'd be up in arms & you know it.
Old 10-11-2021, 06:19 PM   #957
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

And you'd get it like a good little minion and you know it.

But he waited too long to publicly admit to getting it and got booed. But has told you he did, so where is yours? Or did he get a different and special non-poison one he isn't sharing with you for some reason and is keeping that info from you?
Old 10-12-2021, 08:12 AM   #958
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Touché! Brava, mi amica! Lol.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 09:36 AM   #959
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
And you'd get it like a good little minion and you know it.

But he waited too long to publicly admit to getting it and got booed. But has told you he did, so where is yours? Or did he get a different and special non-poison one he isn't sharing with you for some reason and is keeping that info from you?
Nope. Not a Trump fan. He made it possible for democrats to force this sh!t on us. Elite politicians were not injected with the covid vaxx. Thats all for show.
Old 10-12-2021, 11:59 AM   #960
Banned

Quote:
what’s the difference between a conspiracy theory and reality?

about 6-18 months
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
indigocuck