![]() |
|
|
#301 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,131
|
They won't charge you again unless you ordered physical items that they'll need to ship later. (Once they figure the shipping cost.) This is basically just finalizing everything.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#302 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,089
|
thanks. I wasn't 100% sure.
wish I could afford the action figures. I'd take an option to print them myself |
|
|
|
|
|
#303 | |
|
New Recruit
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 2
|
Quote:
Wishing the team all the best and I hope to be able to buy the blu ray or eventually a digital version on iTunes including all the features. From one fellow Canadian to another! Cowabunga dudes! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#304 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 621
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#305 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: IL
Posts: 682
|
update on the doc
goals are to get the toys wrapped up and hopefully release the doc in early 2026 https://youtu.be/jUF1qVJJDGQ?si=K6UhtUsDQesZ1V7N |
|
|
|
|
|
#306 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,214
|
I can’t remember if I preordered this or not lol.
I assume stuff will still be sale once this finally comes out. I might just wait until then. |
|
|
|
|
|
#307 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,110
|
Happy ten years since announcement! Glad to see we are getting close to release!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#308 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,804
|
I rewatched the first one recently and am interested to see how much more content they have for this one. Man its been so long.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#309 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,425
|
I'm anticipating this documentary like a mad man, but having to start an independent industrial plastic toy factory is really slowing the standard post-production process.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#310 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,392
|
Surely the best window for eventual release is next year right? Movie, anniversary of FW etc.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#311 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
|
Don't call me Shirley...i hope we get something soon. I feel like we've been waiting FOREVER.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#312 |
|
Weed Whacker
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,412
|
I remember I recorded a little bit for this when I was still at my last house. I honestly don't remember what I said or what the questions were now.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#313 |
|
Hellblazer
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,165
|
What comes out first this or The Batman 2
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| turtle power ii |
|
|