The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2026, 03:56 PM   #41
RaphaelinSTL
Mad Scientist
 
RaphaelinSTL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 1,948
Yeah, it's definitely been a wait for this thing ... but I'm in no rush as long as it turns out to be great.
__________________
RaphaelinSTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2026, 08:28 AM   #42
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,751
Pixel Dan is definitely a He-Fan. It’ll be interesting to see how these books turn out. I hope he shows that a He-Fan can be a big Shellhead also.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2026, 04:59 AM   #43
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,193
Spoiler:












ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2026, 06:52 AM   #44
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,751
Four pages for the Party Wagon…I cannot wait to see how many pages are dedicated to the Technodrome (greatest playset of all time).
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2026, 02:20 PM   #45
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,193
I’m pretty excited for this. I used to kill a lot of time in the late 90’s/early 00’s going through the toy listings on the old Mirage site. This will be like a premium version of that experience.

I wonder how many of these he plans to make. I would definitely buy through 2009. As much as I loved the 2012 show, I never got into the toy line.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2026, 06:36 AM   #46
I Crave Pizza No More
Mad Scientist
 
I Crave Pizza No More's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 1,658
I see the pre-orders are sold out. So, is that it? Will there be no other way to get the book? Is that confirmed?
I Crave Pizza No More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2026, 07:13 AM   #47
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Crave Pizza No More View Post
I see the pre-orders are sold out. So, is that it? Will there be no other way to get the book? Is that confirmed?
Pixel Dan’s books are usually on Amazon or at Barnes and Noble. You should have nothing to worry about.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2026, 07:14 AM   #48
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,193
He said this book was “made to order” and I don’t think it will be widely available. But there will be some extra copies for purchase once preorders start shipping. He didn’t specify how many.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2026, 03:18 PM   #49
I Crave Pizza No More
Mad Scientist
 
I Crave Pizza No More's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 1,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey0 View Post
Pixel Dan’s books are usually on Amazon or at Barnes and Noble. You should have nothing to worry about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
He said this book was “made to order” and I don’t think it will be widely available. But there will be some extra copies for purchase once preorders start shipping. He didn’t specify how many.
Thank you both. I'll keep an eye on things.
I Crave Pizza No More is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.