The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2007, 01:31 PM   #21
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
That was Leo... I think.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 02:39 PM   #22
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
I found James A (Arnold) Taylor's official site. Mikey Kelley's site has a thing where u can email him... as does James A Taylor's site.

http://www.jamesarnoldtaylor.com OMG...his music is hilarious! *sings* Lets get lets get lets get Spock-ed....

Here's an image of James A Taylor (he's cute!! Too bad he's married.. )



Here's an image of Quinton Flynn (he's also cute):

__________________

Last edited by Raph's Girl; 01-11-2007 at 03:11 PM.
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 03:59 PM   #23
Spawn Guy
Mad Scientist
 
Spawn Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl View Post

Here's an image of Quinton Flynn (he's also cute):

The Human Torch and Spider-Man!
__________________


THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER

madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell
madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono
madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ...
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything
Spawn Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 04:44 PM   #24
Mecha Cow
Gorgeous and modest too
 
Mecha Cow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 3,699
Ugh, Taylor's voice annoys the crap out of me. I hope his Leo will sound better than Tidus and his other characters. Never heard of the Kelley guy.

Is Flynn's involvement confirmed?
__________________
Mecha Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 04:59 PM   #25
Ecto Jedi
Denki Wo Kitte Kudasai
 
Ecto Jedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 2,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thwomp View Post
Man, I was positive that Quinton Flynn was going to be Leo - but the fact that he's Don is even better
Ehh...Quinton Flynn as Don? When I think Raiden, I picture Leo as a much more fitting character for that particular voice. Isn't it time Donatello had a cool voice again? (TMNT I and III, anyone?)
Ecto Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 05:36 PM   #26
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecto Jedi View Post
Ehh...Quinton Flynn as Don? When I think Raiden, I picture Leo as a much more fitting character for that particular voice. Isn't it time Donatello had a cool voice again? (TMNT I and III, anyone?)
Din needs that geeky tone, and if that is Quinton, he's pulling it off nicely.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 06:18 PM   #27
Spawn Guy
Mad Scientist
 
Spawn Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
Is Din someone Don should know about?
__________________


THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER

madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell
madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono
madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ...
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything
Spawn Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 06:22 PM   #28
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn Guy View Post
Is Din someone Don should know about?
Yeah, Dinatello is Don's evil siamese twin that Splinter cut off when he found him. But he returned to take revenge in one of those TMNT episodes that never aired.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 06:24 PM   #29
Jo Dawn
Inactive Moderator
 
Jo Dawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Authority On All Things Don
Posts: 5,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecto Jedi View Post
Ehh...Quinton Flynn as Don? When I think Raiden, I picture Leo as a much more fitting character for that particular voice. Isn't it time Donatello had a cool voice again? (TMNT I and III, anyone?)

Scratch that. He meant to say TMNT II.
__________________
Jo Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 06:58 PM   #30
Ecto Jedi
Denki Wo Kitte Kudasai
 
Ecto Jedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 2,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo Dawn View Post
Scratch that. He meant to say TMNT II.
'Never will understand what you guys have against Corey Feldman, and I've been explained multiple times. I guess it's just a matter of personal taste.
Ecto Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 07:12 PM   #31
mik8la
Thug
 
mik8la's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by comet_an_me View Post
I thought it was Don who said "I have a bad feeling" at the beginning of the trailer. But the voice sounds very different from Dons line "That cant be good". So im assuming that that first line isnt Don. Is that right?
I think that might be Leo talking, too. It just happened to have Don in the visual as it was playing. The part where Leo's saying, "...and within the week, the world," doesn't seem to fit with the visuals (where he's on top of a building with Raph lounging in the background), either--I think he's saying something entirely different. Whoever edited the trailer might have just picked a couple of promising voice clips and stuck them in certain scenes.

Quote:
Ugh, Taylor's voice annoys the crap out of me. I hope his Leo will sound better than Tidus and his other characters. Never heard of the Kelley guy.
Taylor has really good range--he's also Rachet from the Rachet and Clank series and Kingdom Hearts II's Jack Sparrow. Judging from his resume, it's like he's been everywhere.
__________________
mik8la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 07:21 PM   #32
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by comet_an_me
I thought it was Don who said "I have a bad feeling" at the beginning of the trailer. But the voice sounds very different from Dons line "That cant be good". So im assuming that that first line isnt Don. Is that right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mik8la View Post
I think that might be Leo talking, too. It just happened to have Don in the visual as it was playing.
Nope, flip the two. "I have a bad feeling" is one of the talking Don toy's lines, so that's definitely him. But I do think it's Leo who says, "That can't be good," and not Don.

Quote:
The part where Leo's saying, "...and within the week, the world," doesn't seem to fit with the visuals (where he's on top of a building with Raph lounging in the background), either--I think he's saying something entirely different. Whoever edited the trailer might have just picked a couple of promising voice clips and stuck them in certain scenes.
I think this might be the case, too. Not only does the dialogue not quite match the mouth, but it really doesn't match the scene, either. The shot with Raph and Leo is from the beginning of the movie after Leo has just returned (look at pic 26 and you'll see Raph on the same perch with Leo nearby) and I think it's safe to say they're more than a few hours away from losing the city.

Oh well, we all know trailers can be deceptive.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 07:38 PM   #33
mik8la
Thug
 
mik8la's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
Nope, flip the two. "I have a bad feeling" is one of the talking Don toy's lines, so that's definitely him. But I do think it's Leo who says, "That can't be good," and not Don.
Oh, yeah, that's what I meant! *sheepish grin* Sorry, I misread the original quote.

And as for the Leo and Raph scene--yeah, that's what pretty much tipped me off; the images and timeline didn't mesh.
__________________
mik8la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 09:42 PM   #34
Time Mistress
Stone Warrior
 
Time Mistress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Pennshellvania, or the 79th level of Null-Time
Posts: 710
I love Darking Duck too! And if Steelbeak (Rob Paulson) was Raph, I don't see any problem with Bushroot being Raph too. As some people have said, he kinda sounded like new toon Casey in the trailer. Don sounded fine to my ears too. I was playing around with those new talking Turtle movie toys in the Target today and I like the way Leo sounds. I'm a little concerned about Mike though. I hope all those surfer dude sounding lines are delivered jokingly and not how his voice will sound for the whole movie. He sounded good in the first trailer.
__________________
AKA the Edwardian Adventuress and Fairlady_Z



"You just made your last mistake, Bugeyes -- 'cuz nobody beats up my best buddy and gets away with it -- Nobody! Got that?!"
Raphael about Michaelangelo, TMNT Volume 1
Time Mistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 11:02 PM   #35
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn Guy View Post
The Human Torch and Spider-Man!
That's not Flameboy...Chris Evans is Torch.
__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 11:06 PM   #36
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
There's a part of me that thinks he did voice over for those characters in animation.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 01:42 AM   #37
Barkworm
Draconian leftist ruler
 
Barkworm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,702
Yeah, that's right.
__________________
Make ****, not kill!
Barkworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 07:19 PM   #38
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Doing some research on these VA's I found Quinton Flynn's myspace account. Oddly tho his About Me portion states he's voicing Casey, not Donatello.

http://www.myspace.com/quintonflynn
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 07:48 PM   #39
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl View Post
Doing some research on these VA's I found Quinton Flynn's myspace account. Oddly tho his About Me portion states he's voicing Casey, not Donatello.

http://www.myspace.com/quintonflynn
The man is either confused, or he's trying to trick us to keep his real role secret.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 07:53 PM   #40
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,113
No - Apparently he was Casey before WB forced them to put "names" into the cast. I dunno where the rumors of him being Don come from; I'm not familiar enough with him to know whether or not he sounds like Don in the trailer.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.