The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2007, 08:23 PM   #41
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
That blows. Evans better not **** this up.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 08:32 PM   #42
Dr. Doom
Allons-y!
 
Dr. Doom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Castle Doom
Posts: 4,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
No - Apparently he was Casey before WB forced them to put "names" into the cast. I dunno where the rumors of him being Don come from; I'm not familiar enough with him to know whether or not he sounds like Don in the trailer.
He doesn't. Frankly, Don sounds more like JAT than Leo does, too.
__________________
Dr. Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 08:41 PM   #43
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
He doesn't. Frankly, Don sounds more like JAT than Leo does, too.
That could be because Leo and Don's voices get switched a couple times in the trailer (unless you're saying that knowing that).
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 01:28 AM   #44
Spawn Guy
Mad Scientist
 
Spawn Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buslady View Post
That's not Flameboy...Chris Evans is Torch.
He voiced The Torch in the Marvel Action Hour cartoon, and Spidey in The Ultimate allience game. Ha! I out geek you!
__________________


THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER

madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell
madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono
madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ...
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything
Spawn Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 05:38 AM   #45
johnnyblaze
Stone Warrior
 
johnnyblaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 677
I have faith in Chris Evans. Hell, he and Michael Chikilis (sp?) seemed like the only ones who were even trying in Fantastic 4 and it showed because IMO they did a stand out job. I think he'll bring his A-Game to this.
johnnyblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 12:27 PM   #46
Dr. Doom
Allons-y!
 
Dr. Doom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Castle Doom
Posts: 4,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
That could be because Leo and Don's voices get switched a couple times in the trailer (unless you're saying that knowing that).
All I know is that the voice coming out of Leo in the trailer is not James Arnold Taylor, and the voice coming out of Don in the trailer is not Quinton Flynn. I could actually hear JAT as Donny though. Not definitively, but moreso then I could hear him in Leo's voice, which is like not at all.
__________________
Dr. Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 01:57 PM   #47
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
All I know is that the voice coming out of Leo in the trailer is not James Arnold Taylor, and the voice coming out of Don in the trailer is not Quinton Flynn. I could actually hear JAT as Donny though. Not definitively, but moreso then I could hear him in Leo's voice, which is like not at all.
Like she said, they got switched up. Just look at the mouth movements, they don't match what they're saying.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 02:58 PM   #48
cowabunga14
Lover of Weird Things
 
cowabunga14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mystic View Post
Well, two of them so far. I found out where it was posted Stealthy Stories forums.

Mikey Kelly is Michelangelo. Not sure what exactly he does, but it was mentioned he has ties with Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network.

And that manip made of Jedi Leo? It's right on the mark. James Arnold Taylor is Leonardo. I knew his voice sounded familiar, that I had heard it somewhere before, when I listened to him talk in the trailer! I knew it!

This is James' online resume here: http://www.jamesarnoldtaylor.com/resume.html As you can see, he's done quite a bit of voice work, and I recognize some of those. Especially Milo Thatch in the Atlantis II: Milos Return movie as I've seen it a few times.
The news regarding James Arnold Taylor -- I think it's great! I feel he's an ideal choice for Leo, especially because I liked his work in the Ratchet & Clank games and Marvel: UA. I'd say he's one of my top five modern day voice actors.
__________________


How can something so beautiful shine on something so dreadful?
cowabunga14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 02:48 PM   #49
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
According to Dan Berger people are now saying that Raph and Don have well different voices than previously thought.

Raph is now voiced by Nolan North (Dr. Ramsey on Port Charles and General Hospital). Ok.. now being a major General Hospital fan....yea...Raph does sound a bit like Nolan.

Here's a pic of Nolan North (he's a cutie):



Donatello is now voiced by Mitchell Whitfield (Barry Farber on "Friends")
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 03:55 PM   #50
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
Banned
 
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Seventh Layer of Hell
Posts: 1,929
Honestly, I'm sick of this. What does IMAGI hope to accomplish by keeping the TMNT's voices secret? Why don't they just come out and announce them already, I mean, if they're not big celebrities, then I doubt that it's gonna cause get the public all hyped.

People are alredy starting to speculate, we pretty much know whos doing Mikey and Leo, just confess already dammit.
ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 04:28 PM   #51
Thwomp
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 17
Yeah, this is getting confusing. We know Quinton Flynn is in the movie as well - he's been linked to the project for a LONG time now (albeit under different characters), and he's clearly in the latest trailer. I'm going to be ticked off if they replaced him.
Thwomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 06:24 PM   #52
Ra
It's my desire?
 
Ra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In your pants.
Posts: 4,441
Yeah, Quinton is a good voice actor (For those who do not know, he voices Axel in Kingdom Hearts II, and Kon from the anime Bleach). The last I have heard, he is going to be voicing Casey Jones, but at the rate the VAs are jumping around, we can't be certain...
__________________

"So. The whole lot of you against little old me? How retarded."
Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 06:31 PM   #53
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra View Post
Yeah, Quinton is a good voice actor (For those who do not know, he voices Axel in Kingdom Hearts II, and Kon from the anime Bleach). The last I have heard, he is going to be voicing Casey Jones, but at the rate the VAs are jumping around, we can't be certain...
Quinton's not voicing Casey... it was confirmed weeks ago that Chris Evans is voicing Casey.

Here's what he looks like:

__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 08:55 PM   #54
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Official TMNT website @ ninjaturtles.com
Master Splinter - Mako
April O'Neil - Sarah Michelle Gellar
Casey Jones - Chris Evans
Karai - Ziyi Zhang
Max Winters - Patrick Stewart
Greasy Diner Chef - Kevin Smith
General Aguila - Kevin Michael Richardson
Leonardo: James Arnold Taylor
Raphael: Nolan North
Donatello: Mitchell Whitfield
Michelangelo: Mikey Kelly
Well there you have it...from the Official Site...as Raph's Girl has already stated...
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 09:09 PM   #55
Jo Dawn
Inactive Moderator
 
Jo Dawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Authority On All Things Don
Posts: 5,190
I approve.
__________________
Jo Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 09:11 PM   #56
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,113
Raph and Don still aren't confirmed.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 09:17 PM   #57
Bircher
Thug
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 62
This is gunna sound lame, but I hope and doubt that they have Cory Feldman(?) do Don's voice again.I thought he did good, and it would be nice to have some continuity from the old movies. I personally hated it when they changed actors and voices in these sequals and all other movie sequals
Bircher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 11:00 PM   #58
Class is Pain 101
Thug
 
Class is Pain 101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl View Post
Quinton's not voicing Casey... it was confirmed weeks ago that Chris Evans is voicing Casey.

Here's what he looks like:

im really not looking forward to him playing Casey Jones
__________________
Dont give me orders- Casey Jones
Class is Pain 101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 12:13 AM   #59
Ra
It's my desire?
 
Ra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In your pants.
Posts: 4,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl View Post
Quinton's not voicing Casey... it was confirmed weeks ago that Chris Evans is voicing Casey.

Here's what he looks like:

Damn I just love hearing Quinton's voice acting...

Oh well, this guy will do ...wait, did he record the part shirtless? O_o
__________________

"So. The whole lot of you against little old me? How retarded."
Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 12:20 AM   #60
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra View Post
Oh well, this guy will do ...wait, did he record the part shirtless? O_o
Who knows.... voice actors don't have to dress up fancy to do their voice sessions. I could ask him tho....he's currently filming a movie in Seattle.
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.