![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
"New Posters" or "What The Shell Language Is This??"
![]() ![]() Seriously though... What the shell language is this??
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
|
That would be Chinese.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 52
|
oooo i wonder what the japanese poster looks like
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
moddy mod mod
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: finally escaped the lab
Posts: 1,886
|
__________________
Appeal to nobler motives. Like pie.
[ life is at best bitter sweet ] |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Oregonian in heart & soul
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
|
it is gorgeous...good luck finding one.
__________________
![]() Formally known as Scientific freak |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: The Internet
Posts: 830
|
yeah, but its not exactly something id have on my wall
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
moddy mod mod
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: finally escaped the lab
Posts: 1,886
|
Wasn't planning on looking. 'Sides, I love picture but not the composition. (It's a little off.) But I done stole and cropped the jpeg for my own nefarious purposes.
__________________
Appeal to nobler motives. Like pie.
[ life is at best bitter sweet ] Last edited by iris; 02-19-2007 at 03:34 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
|
But if you run her blog through a translator, I believe they're getting the 2K3 series soon. I'm sure the movie will show there within a few months.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: California
Posts: 318
|
Freak-freak is awesome, and so is Tigerfog. Love the artwork.
__________________
I never realized how thirsty I was until I met a glass of water. |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,842
|
I adore the art on Freak-Freak. The homoeroticism, not so much. But the art's fantastic.
And if the Japanese ARE getting the 2k3 series than that's wonderful. They're in for a real treat. |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 715
|
Wow, the Chinese are getting those posters already? What the hell are we getting? I think they have the best looking poster so far. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that the animation studio's in Hong Kong. That and what's her name's in the movie as Karai.
Quote:
Last edited by TerranigmaFreak; 02-19-2007 at 05:02 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 | |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: California
Posts: 318
|
Quote:
__________________
I never realized how thirsty I was until I met a glass of water. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 52
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
|
You realize those are all jokes, right?
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,842
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
|
Sakan-san is a fan with one hell of a sense of humor!!
__________________
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|