The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2007, 05:12 PM   #61
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
I think he was being facetious.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 05:19 PM   #62
Fledermaus
Mad Scientist
 
Fledermaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrescent View Post
$11.00............
Ah. 29% off at Amazon. No additional features = cheap charlie price. And I keep thinking of LOST season sets that are pricey. This is TMNT. Fool that I am.
__________________
We're calling it a freeway. Eight lanes of shimmering cement running from here to Pasadena. Smooth, safe, fast. Traffic jams will be a thing of the past. I see a place where people get on and off the freeway. On and off, off and on all day, all night! Soon there will be a string of gas stations, inexpensive motels, restaurants that serve rapidly prepared food! Tire salons, automobile dealerships and wonderful, wonderful billboards reaching as far as the eye can see! My God... It'll be beautiful.
Fledermaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 07:08 PM   #63
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fledermaus View Post
Ah. 29% off at Amazon. No additional features = cheap charlie price. And I keep thinking of LOST season sets that are pricey. This is TMNT. Fool that I am.
and it may even be less in some retail stores like wal-mart.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 02:15 PM   #64
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Welp, TVonDVD.com confirmed that S2P1 comes out not Monday, February 18th (as Amazon.com had it listed), but the very next day.

Since this is an awfully 'well, duh!' post, I'll include my revised projections for future DVD ep-lists.
Spoiler:
SEASON 2 PART 1 (12 eps)
Turtles in Space-Part One "The Fugitoid"
Turtles in Space-Part Two "The Trouble with Triceratons"
Turtles in Space-Part Three "The Big House"
Turtles in Space-Part Four "The Arena"
Turtles in Space-Part Five "Triceraton Wars"
"Secret Origins" Part One
"Secret Origins" Part Two
"Secret Origins" Part Three
"Reflections"
"The Ultimate Ninja"
"Modern Love - The Return of Nano"
"What a Croc!"
SEASON 2 PART 2 (14 eps)
"Return to the Underground"
"City at War" Part One
"City at War" Part Two
"City at War" Part Three
"Junklantis"
"The Golden Puck"
"Rogue in the House" Part One
"Rogue in the House" Part Two
"April's Artifact"
"Return of the Justice Force"
"The Big Brawl" Part One
"The Big Brawl" Part Two
"The Big Brawl" Part Three
"The Big Brawl" Part Four
SEASON 3 PART 1 (12 eps)
"The Christmas Aliens"
"Space Invaders" Part One
"Space Invaders" Part Two
"Space Invaders" Part Three
"Worlds Collide" Part One
"Worlds Collide" Part Two
"Worlds Collide" Part Three
"Touch and Go"
"Hunted"
"H.A.T.E."
"Nobody's Fool"
"The Lesson"
SEASON 3 PART 2 (14 eps)
"New Blood"
"The Darkness Within"
"Mission of Gravity"
"The Entity Below"
"Time Travails"
"Hun on the Run"
"Reality Check"
"Across The Universe"
"Same As It Never Was"
"The Real World" Part One
"The Real World" Part Two
"Bishop's Gambit"
"Exodus" Part One
"Exodus" Part Two
SEASON 4 PART 1 (12 eps)
"Cousin Sid"
"The People's Choice"
"A Wing And A Prayer"
"Sons Of The Silent Age"
"Dragons' Brew"
"I, Monster"
"Grudge Match"
"Bad Day"
"Aliens Among Us"
"Dragon's Rising"
"Still Nobody" *
"All Hallows Thieves"
SEASON 4 PART 2 (14 eps) *
"Samurai Tourist"
"The Ancient One"
"Scion of the Shredder"
"Prodigal Son"
"Outbreak"
"The Trouble With Augie"
"Insane in the Membrane"
"Return of Savanti" Part One
"Return of Savanti" Part Two
"A Tale of Master Yoshi"
"Adventures in Turtle-Sitting"
"Good Genes" Part One
"Good Genes" Part Two
"The Ninja Tribunal" **
SEASON 5 (12 eps)
"Lap of the Gods"
"Demons and Dragons"
"Legend of the 5 Dragons"
"More Worlds Than One"
"Beginning of the End"
"Membership Drive"
"New World Order" Part One
"New World Order" Part Two
"Fathers & Sons"
"Past Present"
"Enter the Dragons" Part One
"Enter the Dragons" Part Two

* It won't go this way if the already-released Season 4 DVD is kept in the running.
** We'll know when 'Season 5' comes to Region 1 DVD, Spring '08, if this ep will be on it.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.


Last edited by gobo; 01-02-2008 at 02:40 PM.
gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 03:40 PM   #65
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,212
The official site has "The Christmas Aliens" as coming after "The Lesson". Any reason why you have it first in season 3?
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 07:47 PM   #66
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Once upon a time... or maybe it was twice... Anyway, when the eps were new, "The Christmas Aliens" was the first ep of the season. I never knew they had reordered the list.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 02:14 PM   #67
darthsmozers
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,277
Gobo, why do you have a hypothetical 2-Part Season 4, when Season 4 was already released as one DVD set?
darthsmozers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 02:19 PM   #68
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,212
Only the second half of season 4 was released (and the last episode was missing).
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 07:27 PM   #69
darthsmozers
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Only the second half of season 4 was released (and the last episode was missing).
Oh? Can you explain? I've been out of the loop regaring aired episodes and such, as I now just watch them for the first time on DVD. I have all the DVDs through season 3, and then I have the one that simply says "Season 4" on it before going into the FF episodes. .... please help clarify?
darthsmozers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 07:36 PM   #70
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,212
They came out with "TMNT Season 4" a while ago. But really it was the second half of season 4 (with a couple episodes flip-flopped, order wise. And the final episode "Ninja Tribunal" is missing). Hopefully they re-release season 4, but there's a chance that they stop at Season 4 Part 1 and say "You have part 2 already, deal with it".
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 09:22 PM   #71
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Hopefully they re-release season 4, but there's a chance that they stop at Season 4 Part 1 and say "You have part 2 already, deal with it".
Hilarious delivery... I just wish it wasn't so likely to happen that way.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 09:27 PM   #72
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
Hilarious delivery... I just wish it wasn't so likely to happen that way.
I'm going to be cautiously optimistic and lean towards making us give them more money.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 11:09 AM   #73
darthsmozers
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
They came out with "TMNT Season 4" a while ago. But really it was the second half of season 4 (with a couple episodes flip-flopped, order wise. And the final episode "Ninja Tribunal" is missing). Hopefully they re-release season 4, but there's a chance that they stop at Season 4 Part 1 and say "You have part 2 already, deal with it".
thats so weird! thanks for the explanation.
darthsmozers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 02:58 PM   #74
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
I'm going to be cautiously optimistic and lean towards making us give them more money.

Yeah, but I honestly don't see how these things AIN'T losing money... No advertising, already released, FF is what the kids like... a few more reasons but I think they're losing alot of money. Hopfully not though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthsmozers View Post
thats so weird! thanks for the explanation.
No problem, friend.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 07:31 PM   #75
darthsmozers
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
They came out with "TMNT Season 4" a while ago. But really it was the second half of season 4 (with a couple episodes flip-flopped, order wise. And the final episode "Ninja Tribunal" is missing). Hopefully they re-release season 4, but there's a chance that they stop at Season 4 Part 1 and say "You have part 2 already, deal with it".
I almost feel cheated
darthsmozers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 11:42 AM   #76
Janus Prospero
Hench Mutant
 
Janus Prospero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 477
Just keeping you all informed, the release date has been corrected on Amazon.com as February 19th, not the 18th as previously reported. TV Shows on DVD shows the same date.

But we're all patient here. I'm sure we can wait one more day.
__________________
Janus Prospero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 05:03 PM   #77
Ecto Jedi
Denki Wo Kitte Kudasai
 
Ecto Jedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 2,439
I recently dug out my copy of Season 1, Part Two and watched the "Return to New York" arc again -- man, I'd almost forgotten how much I enjoyed this series. Not perfect, but ten times better than it has any right to be.

I'm looking forward to the Season 2 releases.
Ecto Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 08:52 PM   #78
Mr._Mutant_Man
Mad Scientist
 
Mr._Mutant_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
I just pulled out Season 1, Part 1. I missed all but like...three episodes when these cartoons aired, and I must say that so far I've been enjoying the second disk more than the first. I liked the foot tech ninja and the Garbageman episodes a lot (Garbageman reminded me of Mojo from X-Men). Now the next ones are the Shredder episodes.
Mr._Mutant_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 09:40 AM   #79
X
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 767
Well just picked up my Season 2 Part 1 DVD, and as with the first 2 DVD releases, the packaging is top notch.

The inside of course shows pictures, and says to be continued, and it comes with an insert stating you can buy a whole bunch of shows on 4kids DVD.

It shows Sonic X, which I wish they would release in the same format as these Turtle releases so I can own all those episodes.

My Best Buy only got 3 of these in though.

-X-
__________________
"Wisemen say, forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for a late pizza."
X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:44 AM   #80
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
 
Whitewolf89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
I haven't gotten mine yet. I called our local Wal-Mart Supercenter to see if it was in yet, as today (the 19th) IS the release date for it, so I wouldn't waste my time in walking over there (it's only like a couple of blocks from my house), and the lady that I talked to said that it WASN'T in the releases for this week, and that I should try again NEXT Tuesday, as it might have been puished BACK a week! I was like, 'What the shell?! It was SUPPOSED to be released TODAY, and YOU guys don't have it IN yet?!" Needless to say, Iwas not, and still AM not, a happy Mousey!

*sighs* I guess that shouldn't surprise me, though. I've been checking Wal-Mart's website for a little over three weeks now, trying to find the Season 2, Part 1 DVD there, and it's STILL not listed! And I've check OTHER websites (Amazon.com; etc.), and it IS! The weird thing about it? When I check Wal-Mart's website, the pre-order thing for the OS Season 6 DVD IS listed, and IT'S not due out til APRIL 8th!!! I think that I shall go and quietly have a fit.

*grumbles irritably* Yet MORE proof (IF any IS needed) of how USELESS that Wal-Mart (AND walmart.com) sometimes are..............
__________________
Brother against brother...........
Whitewolf89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.