The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 04:16 PM   #701
Ava Collier
It's ninja ninja RAT!
 
Ava Collier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colliwog View Post
The one about Buslady, LOL!!
I haven't seen Next Mutation, can someone tell me what Raph is really saying to Venus in that scene?
I have no idea, but I must admit, I'm kinda curious. He looks very sly doesn't he?
__________________
Ava Collier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 07:22 PM   #702
Inuneko
Mouser
 
Inuneko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: eternal spiraling whirlpool of boredom
Posts: 9
Hehe! More macros by me!









Spoiler:


Spoiler:






__________________
"Anyone care to explain how our kilts ended up on the roof?" - Sakuro
~~~~~~
"...Aw man... I don't know about you, but I'm touched..." - Sakuro
"In the head." - Jade
~~~~~~
"Wow Raph... people sure like hitting you in the face..." - Jade

Last edited by Inuneko; 01-18-2008 at 07:32 PM.
Inuneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 07:24 PM   #703
Inuneko
Mouser
 
Inuneko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: eternal spiraling whirlpool of boredom
Posts: 9
Aww... wouldn't let me do them all. Here's the rest ^^

Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Spoiler:
__________________
"Anyone care to explain how our kilts ended up on the roof?" - Sakuro
~~~~~~
"...Aw man... I don't know about you, but I'm touched..." - Sakuro
"In the head." - Jade
~~~~~~
"Wow Raph... people sure like hitting you in the face..." - Jade
Inuneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 04:17 AM   #704
Kunoichi_Haruko
A shell of a good hit!
 
Kunoichi_Haruko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Richmond, Va.
Posts: 1,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuneko View Post
Hehe! More macros by me!

Spoiler:

HA! I Laughed so loud I nearly woke my step-dad. Love the other ones you posted as well.
__________________
Kunoichi_Haruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 09:31 PM   #705
syd
Stone Warrior
 
syd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 596
May I...?XP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuneko View Post
Spoiler:


Spoiler:




Spoiler:




Spoiler:




Spoiler:




Spoiler:




Spoiler:




Spoiler:





Spoiler:


__________________

"Never mind! I just broke out."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull View Post
glad to have you back.
syd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 10:51 PM   #706
Inuneko
Mouser
 
Inuneko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: eternal spiraling whirlpool of boredom
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi_Haruko View Post
HA! I Laughed so loud I nearly woke my step-dad. Love the other ones you posted as well.
Hehe thanks. April's expression was just so there, I couldn't help it.

Thanks too Syd!

I'll get some more up when I get them done. I have an old one I did of Bishop somewhere in the thread, I'd put that one up too but I don't want to repost. ^^;
__________________
"Anyone care to explain how our kilts ended up on the roof?" - Sakuro
~~~~~~
"...Aw man... I don't know about you, but I'm touched..." - Sakuro
"In the head." - Jade
~~~~~~
"Wow Raph... people sure like hitting you in the face..." - Jade
Inuneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 04:42 PM   #707
Revan
Han Shot First
 
Revan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Paper Street Soap Company
Posts: 3,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuneko View Post
Nice! No ticket there, just a warning for sure
__________________
Revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 02:55 AM   #708
Inuneko
Mouser
 
Inuneko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: eternal spiraling whirlpool of boredom
Posts: 9
Hehe! Five more for your viewing pleasure









__________________
"Anyone care to explain how our kilts ended up on the roof?" - Sakuro
~~~~~~
"...Aw man... I don't know about you, but I'm touched..." - Sakuro
"In the head." - Jade
~~~~~~
"Wow Raph... people sure like hitting you in the face..." - Jade
Inuneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 02:57 AM   #709
Ava Collier
It's ninja ninja RAT!
 
Ava Collier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,958
I don't think we can say ****. Can we say ****?
hehehe

edit: That's too funny. It was filtered the first time, but not the second. I don't know then...go ahead and post ****!
__________________
Ava Collier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 04:14 AM   #710
Ra
It's my desire?
 
Ra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In your pants.
Posts: 4,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuneko View Post
You win. I don't know what you win, but you win something.
__________________

"So. The whole lot of you against little old me? How retarded."
Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 06:38 AM   #711
Bad Guys Lover
Hench Mutant
 
Bad Guys Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuneko View Post
Hehe! Five more for your viewing pleasure

I like this one.

Just keep up the good work!
Bad Guys Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 10:33 AM   #712
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
Okay I can't find this one about me?!?!!?? HUH?!?!?!?!?? *keeps searching*

*FINDS IT!*

HHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! *dies laughing*

man i must be poopular if I'm appearing in these things. HAHAHAH!!!


If only Venus knew... *snicker*

Here's 3 lame ones from me:





__________________

Last edited by Buslady; 01-23-2008 at 10:48 AM.
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 05:11 AM   #713
NightwatchersOnlygirl
Stone Warrior
 
NightwatchersOnlygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In Nightwatcher's loving arms
Posts: 941
They are funny I like the Nightwatcher one very is funny
__________________
Nightwatcher is taken by me,NightwatchersOnlyGirl
Nightwatcher Is my boyfriend.
I love "My" Nightwatcher
Nightwatcher can put his boots under my bed anytime
Nightwatcher loves me!
NW 4 EVER
NW is Mine
NW is so sexy
Forever Nightwatcher's....
NightwatchersOnlygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 05:37 AM   #714
Slash
Stone Warrior
 
Slash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightwatchersOnlygirl View Post
They are funny I like the Nightwatcher one very is funny
Predictable!
__________________
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 08:21 AM   #715
Ava Collier
It's ninja ninja RAT!
 
Ava Collier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,958
I don't think they're lame Buslady ^_~
And you know you were in one before
You just don't hang with the caplings enough.

REPOST:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
__________________
Ava Collier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 09:32 AM   #716
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Collier View Post
I don't think they're lame Buslady ^_~
And you know you were in one before
You just don't hang with the caplings enough.

REPOST:
Spoiler:
HAAAAA! I love you, you kill me!! Poor Leo HAHAHAH!

I dunno if I saw this one, I forgot if i had. I love it. heh...
__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 12:16 PM   #717
Garou
On a X-Men: Evo trip!
 
Garou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In a different and wicked reality...
Posts: 1,991
LOL! They're getting really good - keep 'em comin'.
__________________
Ferret Bureau of Investigation
Garou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 11:29 PM   #718
Inuneko
Mouser
 
Inuneko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: eternal spiraling whirlpool of boredom
Posts: 9
And even more from yours truely. Thanks everyone who's commented. Ava's macros rawk! Wark!















__________________
"Anyone care to explain how our kilts ended up on the roof?" - Sakuro
~~~~~~
"...Aw man... I don't know about you, but I'm touched..." - Sakuro
"In the head." - Jade
~~~~~~
"Wow Raph... people sure like hitting you in the face..." - Jade
Inuneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 11:39 PM   #719
Inuneko
Mouser
 
Inuneko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: eternal spiraling whirlpool of boredom
Posts: 9
Aw... wouldn't let me post them all, here's the rest



__________________
"Anyone care to explain how our kilts ended up on the roof?" - Sakuro
~~~~~~
"...Aw man... I don't know about you, but I'm touched..." - Sakuro
"In the head." - Jade
~~~~~~
"Wow Raph... people sure like hitting you in the face..." - Jade
Inuneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 02:35 PM   #720
PipingPringle
Hench Mutant
 
PipingPringle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atlantic Canada
Posts: 475
homg, why have I ignored this thread for so long? It makes me want to make more, but I'm pretty sure I ran out of steam after my first like, 5 caps.
Seriously, though. Epic lulz.
__________________
PipingPringle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
4kids


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.