The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2008, 05:15 PM   #61
Mr._Mutant_Man
Mad Scientist
 
Mr._Mutant_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl View Post
Splinter's technically not exactly dead tho. His body is dead but his spirit ascended and he became the new Rat King and a member of The Pantheon (a group of animal gods). My avatar is the Bat King.. He's since helped Raphael overcome his Gamera-rage and has appeared to in Michelangelo's nightmares and for some reason appeared to April while she was in Alaska.
So he's like Obi-Wan now?
Mr._Mutant_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 06:50 PM   #62
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
PM me your real name, birthdate, email address, and (just because I'm curious) why you can't create one for yourself.
Probably cause he's not in the US...
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 02:12 AM   #63
Buffy
Mad Scientist
 
Buffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: where am I?
Posts: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr._Mutant_Man View Post
So he's like Obi-Wan now?
Don't forget Anakin and Yoda
__________________



Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.
Buffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 02:20 AM   #64
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,391
We don't know for sure if Splinter accepted the Rat King's offer at the moment of his death. We only know he had the opportunity once more.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 08:38 AM   #65
Mr._Mutant_Man
Mad Scientist
 
Mr._Mutant_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
Don't forget Anakin and Yoda
So in the TMNT's case, Anakin would end up being...Oraku Saki who would be like "you were right turtles, being a psychopath villain wasn't cool. Tell your sister...you were right."

"We don't have a sister, dude."

"April's close enough...right? Tell April, you were right."

Now who would Yoda be?

Spoiler:
I already read the issue summary for this Tales issue, even though I haven't read it, spoilering in case someone here hasn't: would Yoda be Klunk?
Mr._Mutant_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 11:53 PM   #66
turkishproverb
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Muppet labs...HELP!
Posts: 756
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr._Mutant_Man View Post
Now who would Yoda be?[/SPOILER]
Pick an ultrom, any ultrom!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
Sakai. Making a deal with Saki has COMPLETELY different implications.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Raider View Post
But me, Grimlock, love Raphael! He cool, but rude!

I suspected.
turkishproverb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:00 PM   #67
Nick Kell
Foot Soldier
 
Nick Kell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 118
When do more issues go up on WOWIO? So many cliffhangers!
Nick Kell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:22 PM   #68
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Kell View Post
When do more issues go up on WOWIO? So many cliffhangers!
The schedule for the rest of the issues are:

March (no idea when): Issues 15 - 21
April: Issues 22 - 28
May: Issue 29!
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:30 PM   #69
Nick Kell
Foot Soldier
 
Nick Kell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 118
When did the issues go up in the past months? Beginning? Mid? Late?

I'm hoping for the former.

Since I'm lame, can anyone point me in the direction of spoilers?

Do you think they might add volumes 1-3 to WOWIO?

I'm surprised to see TMNT not in the top comics on WOWIO, although I thought I saw them near the bottom of the top comics list earlier in the week.
Nick Kell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 11:38 PM   #70
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkishproverb View Post
Pick an ultrom, any ultrom!
What's an Ultrom?
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 01:19 AM   #71
hawkangel
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 39
I printed out all the v.4 issues so far.
I love them all.
I'm going to make a book of them, but I was wondering before I do this if there are any plans of Mirage to make a TPB of v.4?
hawkangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 05:33 AM   #72
TristanHuwJones
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
TristanHuwJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 1,419
There hasn't been any sort of official announcement as yet, but I think it's going to happen soon. With Volume 4 returning hopefully in May and with it reportedly being the conclusive chapter(s?) to the volume, it could be collected for the 25th Anniversary. But this is just me thinking out loud, nothing's been officially called yet.
__________________
Still alive (somehow)...
tristansbones.bsky.social
and instagram @ instagram.com/tristans_bones
TristanHuwJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 08:13 AM   #73
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,113
I'd rather have a City at War trade...
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 08:30 AM   #74
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
I'd rather have a City at War trade...
Agreed. No. Double-agreed.
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 11:06 AM   #75
The Shelf
Mad Scientist
 
The Shelf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrescent View Post
What's an Ultrom?
It's an ultra Utrom. It's like an Utrom with superpowers. Like Krang, y'know?
The Shelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:00 PM   #76
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shelf View Post
It's an ultra Utrom. It's like an Utrom with superpowers. Like Krang, y'know?
I was more imagining an Utrom in an android suit outfitted to look like Ultraman.
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 01:11 PM   #77
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
or it's just my good old Pet Peve, good boy sit, *pets*
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 02:30 PM   #78
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Kell View Post
When did the issues go up in the past months? Beginning? Mid? Late?

Do you think they might add volumes 1-3 to WOWIO?
They've generally been released in the middle of the month. Volume 1 is currently available for viewing on ninjaturtles.com I am not sure if they'd release volumes 1 and 2 on Wowio....perhaps they will. Vol 3 was done by Image and is not canon. Only Mirage stuff is canon.
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 02:44 PM   #79
Aztec General
Mad Scientist
 
Aztec General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,437
Mirage should put Tales Vol. 2 up on Wowio as well.
__________________
Aztec General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 05:35 PM   #80
Mr._Mutant_Man
Mad Scientist
 
Mr._Mutant_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrescent View Post
What's an Ultrom?
Guess he just let out a little spoiler...but rumor is that they are the Ultimate Universe version of an utrom. That's what came to mind when I saw that.

As far as trades people would like, I'd like to see the Archie comics put into trades, especially the Future Shark thing. I remember liking that one. Mainly because as far as volume 1 goes, I've gotten impatient and have decided that I'll just try to find the single issues, but I haven't started looking for any Archie yet.
Mr._Mutant_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
volume 4


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.