The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2008, 04:59 PM   #2501
KellyLCrutcher
Random Punk
 
KellyLCrutcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 20
I have a request for Tonemaster, please: I'd like some pictures of Shredder from the episode "Krangenstein Lives":

1: The scene before, during and after the lines "For once you meatheads managed to bring the transport module up in the right place!" After he says this, Shredder takes a step to get out of the transport module; he falls out and into a nearby pit-

2: the next shot is a picture from above, showing him unconscious at the bottom of the pit

3: he gets out of the hole and doesn't remember who he is; he puts a hand to his head

4: (later in the episode; he's found his way to an alley) "What is this place? I can't seem to remember who I am or what I do." Krang calls from the Technodrome; Shredder picks up the communicator, looks at it and turns with a puzzled look in his eyes: "A pager! Is it possible I'm a plumber?"

5: the entire scene where Shredder rescues Barney Mushnik-

6: He's at the fireworks factory; Mushnik tells everyone Shredder's their new foreman and leaves; Shredder drops a container and it explodes. . . "Oops."
Some of the other workers scoff at him: "Some foreman. Don't you realize that everything in here can explode?"
Shredder: "That's right! Including me!" He kicks their butts and gets to work making the bomb.

I'd like the last shot to be the one where Shredder's in the process of making the bomb and facing the screen; the scene as he shrugs and says the line: "Don't ask what prompts me to do this; it just seems like a good idea."

Could you please copy these images for me?
Thanks

Last edited by KellyLCrutcher; 08-16-2008 at 10:05 PM.
KellyLCrutcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 11:31 PM   #2502
DonatelloDomeHead31
Stone Warrior
 
DonatelloDomeHead31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Helping Casey Jones fix the Pick-Up Truck
Posts: 878
Something's been bothering me: Has Cuddly the Cow ever been in the Ninja Turtles Cartoon Series, the Old Series obviously. I know Leatherhead was, but if he has been let me know.

Also I need pics of the Ninja Turtles Episode where Michaelangelo uses his weapon to fix a lightbulb in the Turtles' lair. I forgot the name of the episode but i think its the one with Rex-01.
__________________

Donatello: Pork rind.
Donatello: Yeah, a few inquiries.
Donatello: Turtles don't migrate, Raph. Birds do!
Donatello: Have you seen the way this guy drives?
Donatello: 0.00000003%!
Donatello: I don't know, but it doesn't look good...
DonatelloDomeHead31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 08:57 AM   #2503
TheUltimateShredhead
Stone Warrior
 
TheUltimateShredhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by donatello22 View Post
Something's been bothering me: Has Cuddly the Cow ever been in the Ninja Turtles Cartoon Series, the Old Series obviously. I know Leatherhead was, but if he has been let me know.

Also I need pics of the Ninja Turtles Episode where Michaelangelo uses his weapon to fix a lightbulb in the Turtles' lair. I forgot the name of the episode but i think its the one with Rex-01.
I actually watched that ep a short while ago, yes it is the one where Rex-1 appears "New York Shiniest"! Actually Rex-1 appears at least one more time, but i can't recall what ep I think it was the one where shredder gathers up a bunch of villains to take out the turtles so him and krang can digg up some sort of super gold to take over the world.
TheUltimateShredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 09:41 AM   #2504
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrokuSaki123 View Post
I actually watched that ep a short while ago, yes it is the one where Rex-1 appears "New York Shiniest"! Actually Rex-1 appears at least one more time, but i can't recall what ep I think it was the one where shredder gathers up a bunch of villains to take out the turtles so him and krang can digg up some sort of super gold to take over the world.
REX-1 shows up again in "Leonardo, the Renaissance Turtle."
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 10:52 AM   #2505
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk
 
Sage Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 3,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Alright, here's my attempt to map out some of the lair through caps from "Nightmare in the Lair." I think you are right that it isn't always consistent. The most glaring inconsistency is the sleeping area. Sometimes the Turtles are seen sleeping in bunk beds in a tunnel. Usually, they each have their own room. I wonder if Splinter sometimes made them sleep together for the sake of community?



Turtles sit around watching TV. Exit/entrance is to their left. Kitchen is behind them, slightly to the right.


Splinter emerges from the Kitchen.


The entrance to the bedroom area is past the TV on the left. Obviously, kitchen is offscreen to the right.


The TV couch is in the background. This is the bedroom area. Donatello's room is in the hole on the right.


Mikey's room is also on the right, past Don's.


Leo is in the center of the bedroom area. Each turtle has their own "room."


This cat appears from the other side of the bedroom area. I am not sure what is in the room behind the cat. Splinter's meditation area?


Donatello's room also functions as an entrance to his Lab. Creepy Eddie enters from the Lab through Don's room.
very nice I think you did a very good job of showing and explaining what rooms connect to where in the lair. But I hate to be annoying , but you forgot about the turtles training room.
__________________

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight--for him!

Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
________________________________
http://frankviola.org/2012/01/30/godsviewofawoman/
_______________________________
http://nox-artemis.tumblr.com/post/4...k-and-feminism
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 05:59 PM   #2506
LennyD
Thug
 
LennyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Richton, MS
Posts: 50
Wink Got a GOOD one to ask....

Hey, guys, and gals, I have returned!

With my return(I AM TOTALLY HYPER!) I have a new April O'Neil request!

What I would like to see this time may be the hardest one to do. Screencaps of April in her most SEXY, SENSUAL, just plain HOT looks, poses, animations, etc. I ask this because no one seems to get past the point that she is "hot", or "eye candy". April is like I said: SEXY, SENSUAL, HOT, GORGEOUS, all that, AND a bag a chips!

So, my friends, THAT is my challenge, and request. Have fun!
LennyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 06:20 PM   #2507
Darth Shredder
Foot Soldier
 
Darth Shredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Somewhere far away.
Posts: 237
April is very physically attractive, but her personality and sense of humor iare also, even moreso. There aren't enough girls out there like her.
Darth Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 02:24 AM   #2508
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Ninja
very nice I think you did a very good job of showing and explaining what rooms connect to where in the lair. But I hate to be annoying , but you forgot about the turtles training room.
Here's some shots of the training room. My trouble is that I have no idea where in the lair it is located or how the Turtles get to it.





There is at least one entrance to the training room, as "pirate" Raph demonstrates:


Next we see of Raph (in "Turtle of a Thousand Faces") he's taking off his costume in his own room. Could his room be an entrance to the training room?


Here's the rarely seen "library." It seems to me it may actually be part of Leo's room.


Raph peeks in expecting to find Leo. Unfortunately, "Leonardo is Missing."
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!

Last edited by oldmanwinters; 08-16-2008 at 02:30 AM.
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 09:25 AM   #2509
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Splinter's lair

The entrance to Splinter's meditation area is behind Leo, who is in the bedroom commons. Raphael's room is to the right.


Splinter's meditation area has at least one entrance leading to the bedroom area:


Various angles of Splinter's lair (notice the different patterns on the changing room(?) in each shot):




In season 2, Splinter could be seen meditating in this room, apparently different from the lair used in other seasons:


This version had a microwave.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 09:25 AM   #2510
LennyD
Thug
 
LennyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Richton, MS
Posts: 50
Wink Yeah, THAT IS TRUE...

Yeah, that is true, old man winters, and that is another reason why I love April. It is all that charm, her laugh, her brilliant mind, reporting or ideas, that make me wish there was a REAL woman, that looked, talked, Heck, even dressed like her, and I could find her. I am SO desperate.
But, I still think the pics would be cool to have, too!
LennyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 09:47 AM   #2511
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by LennyD View Post
Yeah, that is true, old man winters, and that is another reason why I love April. It is all that charm, her laugh, her brilliant mind, reporting or ideas, that make me wish there was a REAL woman, that looked, talked, Heck, even dressed like her, and I could find her. I am SO desperate.
But, I still think the pics would be cool to have, too!
Looks like you have me confused with Darth Shredder.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 11:26 AM   #2512
Darth Shredder
Foot Soldier
 
Darth Shredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Somewhere far away.
Posts: 237
Sounds like a compliment to me, oldmanwinters.
Darth Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 07:47 PM   #2513
LennyD
Thug
 
LennyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Richton, MS
Posts: 50
Talking Sorry, MY BAD.....

Hey, I am sorry on the wrong name bit, I am a nut. And a VERY VERY new person to this forum. It will really take a bit to get used to every thread posted in response to my posts. But, getting back to the subject, Could some one at least try my request? I am needy when it comes to material on April for my art. That includes the way I made the request. IF I could put my art on this forum, I could show you what ALL I have.
LennyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 11:45 PM   #2514
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyLCrutcher View Post
I have a request for Tonemaster, please: I'd like some pictures of Shredder from the episode "Krangenstein Lives":

1: The scene before, during and after the lines "For once you meatheads managed to bring the transport module up in the right place!" After he says this, Shredder takes a step to get out of the transport module; he falls out and into a nearby pit-

2: the next shot is a picture from above, showing him unconscious at the bottom of the pit

3: he gets out of the hole and doesn't remember who he is; he puts a hand to his head








__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 11:46 PM   #2515
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152








__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 11:47 PM   #2516
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152




__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 11:51 PM   #2517
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyLCrutcher View Post
4: (later in the episode; he's found his way to an alley) "What is this place? I can't seem to remember who I am or what I do." Krang calls from the Technodrome; Shredder picks up the communicator, looks at it and turns with a puzzled look in his eyes: "A pager! Is it possible I'm a plumber?"









__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 12:00 AM   #2518
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyLCrutcher View Post
5: the entire scene where Shredder rescues Barney Mushnik-










__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 12:02 AM   #2519
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152








__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 12:02 AM   #2520
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152








__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
screencaps


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.