![]() |
|
|
#81 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: I can be at anyplace, anytime i want to be.
Posts: 524
|
do you have the second TMNT 'Represent' shirt
__________________
my myspace http://www.myspace.com/56152317 ![]() "This is bad...a pro shouldn't let the fight get personal...I should calm down and--Naaaah! I'll worry about it after I stomp a few more Cobras!" Flint, GI Joe(v-1) #53 |
|
|
|
|
|
#82 |
|
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
|
I'd like to see a t-shirt or a hat with the eye of the Technodrome on it.
__________________
![]() - Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue - I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally. |
|
|
|
|
|
#83 | ||
|
Admin and Sega Guru
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
|
Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#84 |
|
Super Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
|
Hey Krang, have you considered doing some updated designs for the store stuff? With the new design of the site, I think you could definitely get some pretty nifty stuff made up...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#85 | |
|
Admin and Sega Guru
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#86 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,381
|
What about actually quoting members' lines from threads?
You know, like the Rangerboard t-shirts that have "I Suit You down?" on them? Jarrah's posts would give you a fourtune... |
|
|
|
|
|
#87 | |
|
Admin and Sega Guru
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#88 |
|
Outlaw Hero
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Tannhauser Gate
Posts: 4,867
|
If you should decide to quote me, then go ahead. I'll give you permission to use whatever nonsense I may have spoken.
As a suggestion: The Story of Dave Porter by Voltron. That one is hilarious.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#89 | |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,381
|
:
Quote:
Yeah, you've got permission from me if you stumble on any quotes |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#90 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 61
|
How are sales going? Have a lot of people bought things?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#91 |
|
Admin and Sega Guru
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
|
Not really, to be honest. It's a good thing that the store doesn't cost anything to run, because otherwise, it would be long gone...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#92 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 61
|
Sorry dude, if I had some extra cash I'd throw it the stores way. One day... one day... I will have cash to throw around.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#93 | |
|
See You Next Mission
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: At my desk drawing something
Posts: 2,365
|
Niiiiiiiiiiiice.
If I had the money, I'd buy one.
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#94 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, Pa
Posts: 6
|
I used to work for a company that actually competed with CafePress... Kind of ironic... It was called Spreadshirt.com Yeah, I worked there a long time, and we always had to listen about CafePress being one of our main competitors. I am lookin for some nice TMNT merch though...
*~*Jenny*~* Oh yeah, btw, I am new... My name is Jenny, obviously... A bunch of people know me as LadyMcLean069 on the IMDb message boards... And a lot of them told me since I am such a big turtle fan to make my way on to this forum... So... Without further a do... HERE I AM! I'm sure you're all Mondo Psyched! |
|
|
|
|
|
#95 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Olympia, Washington
Posts: 90
|
Now we're going to be seeing t-shirts with the lebel "thetechnodrome" written all across the chests. Hopefully we get some more useful and fashionable TMNT merchadise.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#96 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 75
|
what dose that have to do with tmnt besides the word technodrome on the shirt?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#97 |
|
Admin and Sega Guru
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
|
What is the topic of TheTechnodrome.com? Think about it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#98 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 75
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#99 |
|
Y'all need Jesus
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
|
So first you make pointless threads, and now you think you know better than Krang and Shredder. Wow.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#100 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 75
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|