The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2009, 08:41 PM   #1361
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Why must the ill shirts always be size large? I'm a bigger dude & need a bigger shirt. Hmph.
Never ever buy from that guy. I ordered a shirt from him once and never got it. Had to call ebay for a refund. He keeps getting banned and he just rejoins with a new IP and tries selling again. He switches his location between Thailand and Canada.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 02:04 PM   #1362
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Someone might appreciate me posting this link

http://cgi.ebay.com/TMNT-Ninja-Turtl...item1c0e0a8cc7

Wish I had some money. Have at it, you rabid biatches...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:43 PM   #1363
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-NINJA-TURTLE...item439b9d8107

What will they think of next?!
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:14 PM   #1364
FLAduranie
Thug
 
FLAduranie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Tampa, Florida USA
Posts: 78
YOu can buy those Snuggies along with Ninja Turtle "Pimp" cupts at Spencers.
__________________
Dillon
FLAduranie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 06:56 PM   #1365
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
http://cgi.ebay.com/TNMT-TEENAGE-MUT...item2a02b86533

TMNT Plushies with Trench Coats..
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 07:29 PM   #1366
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoggleKng View Post
For the low low price of $206.00
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 07:47 PM   #1367
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
$50/each seems like a fair price to me. I've seen the regular plushies go for that and more.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 08:08 PM   #1368
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
$50/each seems like a fair price to me. I've seen the regular plushies go for that and more.
Are you serious? Those things are as common as spit.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 08:45 PM   #1369
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
Are you serious? Those things are as common as spit.
For mint condition ones, yeah, I've seen them go that high. The market on anything goes up and down, though.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 08:47 PM   #1370
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
The market on anything goes up and down, though.
Certainly true. Anyone know if these plushies were Playmates or Surge? Just curious. Oddky enough, various sizes and outfits were licensed by various companies.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 08:50 PM   #1371
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
Certainly true. Anyone know if these plushies were Playmates or Surge? Just curious. Oddky enough, various sizes and outfits were licensed by various companies.
Surge never made TMNT products.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 08:50 PM   #1372
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
For mint condition ones, yeah, I've seen them go that high. The market on anything goes up and down, though.
I've seen hundreds of them as fresh as when they were new littering second hand stores. Even more slightly less admirable condition, but still great, in garage sales.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 08:54 PM   #1373
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
Surge never made TMNT products.
Whoops! I meant to say Ace.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 08:54 PM   #1374
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
I've seen hundreds of them as fresh as when they were new littering second hand stores. Even more slightly less admirable condition, but still great, in garage sales.
That's great for you, but I don't know why you're making this into an argument. I have seen them sell that high, plain and simple. And I still say $50/each for the trenchcoat plushies is completely reasonable.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 08:59 PM   #1375
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
Whoops! I meant to say Ace.
No, they're not Ace. They are definitely Playmates' pattern, although they're foreign so I don't know if they would actually say Playmates on them.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:01 PM   #1376
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
That's great for you, but I don't know why you're making this into an argument. I have seen them sell that high, plain and simple. And I still say $50/each for the trenchcoat plushies is completely reasonable.
Honey, nobody's making anything into an argument. Take a refresher on discussion. All I said was that I was nonplussed by the internet's massive markup on squishy cotton-filled dollies that are more common than dog poop on a lawn. I never started anything with you or anyone else.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:03 PM   #1377
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
No, they're not Ace. They are definitely Playmates' pattern, although they're foreign so I don't know if they would actually say Playmates on them.
Aw see now you've gone and gotten me interested in them *pout*
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:09 PM   #1378
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...torefresh=true

The keen eye will find that it is not exactly what the auction says it is...

Almost had this. I threw in my bid at 30 seconds, and gave the other guy time for two more bids, I should have waited :-/. Oh well. He can have it for $270.00.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:22 PM   #1379
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
Double Cover?
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:24 PM   #1380
lilmotto
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 813
Yeah what is different about it?
__________________
I list items on ebay frequently:
http://shop.ebay.com/lilmotto/m.html...1&_from=&_ipg=
lilmotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.