![]() |
|
|
#461 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
While it was never because they were just frightened children, they did cry on a handful of occasions. They were usually written with a bit more class though some of the writers obviously thought they were complete jokes.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#462 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
Quickie fact: The 2K3 Turtles have cried before. Several times.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#463 | |
|
Will not be censored
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
|
I saw some concept work by one of their artists that looked pretty "official."
__________________
Quote:
TheGreatestTMNTurtlesSellerEVER on eBay International shipping assistance: [email protected] Last edited by ***First of Two Latin Kings***; 12-01-2009 at 09:38 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#464 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
That's fan art. He's been doing that stuff for quite some time.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#465 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#466 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Death Star
Posts: 25
|
I am really surprised how some people are feeling about how the OT Turtles were portrayed in Turtles Forever.... Maybe they were just a bit over their usual comedic edge, but if any it wasn't much. But saying this, wasn't it always fun and entertaining when they were on the screen? I definitely think so! As for their fighting and helping to win the battle, they were the main reason why the Turtles won.... Anyways, this is coming from a person who saw all the original cartoon and bits and pieces of the newest, and I am not offended...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#467 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pennsylvaina
Posts: 275
|
You know... Now that I think of it the 80s turtles really were more like superheroes than actual ninja's that had to keep their existence secret. Plus I believe the 80s toon did pull a sort of Xmen mutant rights storyline at some point. Though I might be mistaken.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#468 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
Nay. CBS's Season 7 had plenty about the inhumane treatment of mutants, so you're on the right track.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#469 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pennsylvaina
Posts: 275
|
I suppose 80s Splinter was their Professor Xavier then.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#470 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,685
|
Well... he sure wasn't their father.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU." Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/ I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/ |
|
|
|
|
|
#471 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
|
The full length movie is going to online Wednesday, December 16th:
http://www.4kids.tv/buzz/view/world-...ver-directors-
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#472 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 151
|
Quote:
i say that great idea for a movie ruined by the way they handle old tmnt
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#473 | |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Finland
Posts: 81
|
Quote:
"The "Director's Cut" has more than 12 minutes of additional TMNT footage!" Cool even more than 12 minutes! Can't wait
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#474 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,225
|
That probably means twelve minutes and 10 seconds lol
|
|
|
|
|
|
#475 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Warren, MI
Posts: 327
|
It's great to see the uncut version making it somewhere, though still really hoping for a DVD release.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#476 | |
|
Big, Bad & Bold
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
|
yeah i thought that was weird
Quote:
won't be home to watch part 2 tomorrow, so i'm DVR'in it
__________________
![]() Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020 TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0 Visit My Wish List: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904 My Collection: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#477 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: West Coast
Posts: 2,054
|
Hi, I know I haven't been here for a while. So I haven't really been caught up with the recent news on TMNT. A friend of mine told me about this movie. And I was stun to hear about the TMNT meeting the original TMNT. It sounded like a fan made video on Youtube with a clips of both series, but my friend told me it was an actual TV movie.
So I had to watch the whole thing, and I did I was excited and entertained about this TV movie. I'd never think this type of thing would ever happen for the newer TMNT, but it actually did happen for real. And I think it was the best thing to ever happen for Ninja Turtles. The best part would have be when it showed images of the Mirage, Archie, Anime, Superhero, Same as it Never Was, live action, CGI, & whatever else they showed as the alternate dimensions of the TMNT. Not to mention it has the most fan service I've seen for Ninja Turtles. I do like how they used the same character designs for the old Ninja Turtles as well as the 80s-90s New York. I already guessed they got different voice actors for them, I liked how they got some who do sound similar to the originals least that count. I was laughing the whole time, whenever the original TMNT do their original quotes, eating pizza, and seeing both versions interacting and making fun of each other in a way. Overrall, I love the way this TV movie turn out. It deserves 10 stars cause it's not often to see three different versions of Ninja Turtles interacting with each other. If the movie was longer, I can imagine some other ideas that would of been funny to see like Casey Jones meeting the old cartoon Casey Jones, ask him why he keeps his mask on all the time.
__________________
I am a fan of TMNT and I'm still one today. I got into the habbit back in 1992 or 93' when I was little. I would like to thank my 2 year older cousin for getting me in the habbit. 2001 was when I revised my knowledge on TMNT. And today I'm a bigger fan than I was years ago. I have all 3 TMNT Movies, current Toon, and old school Toon on DVD. |
|
|
|
|
|
#478 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
It was longer and it will be longer again on the 16th. But, don't hold your breath for scenes of any characters meeting their counterparts except for The Turtles and Shredders and Foots.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#479 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: West Coast
Posts: 2,054
|
I wasn't really hoping for too much for the extened version except for it being longer. I should have rephrased my first post though.
__________________
I am a fan of TMNT and I'm still one today. I got into the habbit back in 1992 or 93' when I was little. I would like to thank my 2 year older cousin for getting me in the habbit. 2001 was when I revised my knowledge on TMNT. And today I'm a bigger fan than I was years ago. I have all 3 TMNT Movies, current Toon, and old school Toon on DVD. |
|
|
|
|
|
#480 | |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
Quote:
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 4kids, episode discussion, fred wolf series |
|
|