![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
|
Turtles Forever airing on CW Saturday, Aug. 28
Just checked the listings on Zap2it and it says will be airing on Saturday August 28th one day before Nickelodeon will air it.
http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/teen...ver/EP01208272
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Great Valley
Posts: 260
|
Cool, thanks! Pretty good promotion.
__________________
![]() "He's wrong.. We're NOT wearing costumes." |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Technodrome Technician
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
|
Awesome!!!!!!!!!
__________________
GT:Reedeamer THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015 http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Space Knight
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
|
It's 2, two, TWO times in one weekend!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
|
So I guess it's safe to say that 4Kids looses the use of the TMNT on the 28th?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
Looks like it.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
|
![]() ![]() WOW! This is WONDERFUL news! Now I'll REALLY have to see if I can't spend that weekend at my sister's!![]() ![]() ![]() And I at least now know what they were going to run that Staurday that was TMNT-related. I was wondering that last night. One last fling for the TMNT on CW4kids, huh? Cool. I'll miss them on there, really. it means that, UNLESS they wise up and start running the 2K8 Biker Mice series and Chaotic: whatever one in their line-up again, I will have absolutely NO reason to get up on Saturday mornings to watch THEIR channel. MAINLY because everything ELSE that they have scheduled to be in the line-up is flat-out LAME, with a capital "L"!!! ![]() ![]() Still, I thought that 4Kids liscence to RUN TMNT eps ('n' stuff) on the network and on the website didn't expire til midnight on September 1st.
__________________
Brother against brother...........
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
|
Quote:
It shall be a day that will live in infamy!
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
|
Indeed.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Oh, and I ALSO noticed that when I checked the schedule-grid itself for this that they have the CW Fall Preview listed at 11 AM on that same day (bear in mind that this is 11 AM MY time, Central Daylight Savings Time). I'm not really SURE if this for their Saturday MORNING Fall Preview, or just their Fall schedule, period, but I just though that I'd mention it, anyway, just in case.
__________________
Brother against brother...........
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Leo-holic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
|
I'm on Central Time as well. I might see what other shows are on Toonzai and see if I want to watch them. If not, I'll just skip it and watch other stuff.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One. "Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson. |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 | |
|
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
|
Quote:
That's what I'M planning to do, as well. Only, rather than getting UP on Saturday mornings from here on out, I'll PROBABLY just opt for sleeping in later. It depends. Right NOW, though, I don't really have a CHOICE in the matter. Dish shut off the majority of our service due, to (THEY say), our NOT having paid our Dish bill in months, which is a sackful of "Bovine Scatology" (or, as our troops would put it, "B.S.")! But, anyway, the ONLY channels we now have access to are either shopping channels, a couple of Christian broadcast channels (which are DECIDELY better that the NEXT option here!) OR whatever Dish has available for their Free Preview of the month. Which are decidedly....dumb. UNLESS you like movies, or fishing. Which, if I had the CHOICE of what to watch, I might actually like. But right now..... ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Anyway, right now, I do NOT have either the CW Channel OR NickToons, so, UNLESS I can work SOMETHING out with my sis, Penny, I'm going to miss BOTH of these airings. I haven't given up yet, but we'll see.
__________________
Brother against brother...........
Last edited by Whitewolf89; 08-19-2010 at 10:56 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Space Knight
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Born in Nashville, now I live in NYC. No TMNT sightings yet...
Posts: 303
|
Yeah, saw the commercial this morning. "4Kids is ready to say good-bye to the TMNT! So, let's finish it off with the movie 'Turtles Forever.' Yeah!!!" Kinda sad thinking, well kids it's time to say good-bye, now we're gonna fill in the time slot so you won't even notice it's gone! But, whatever. Goodbye 4Kids!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 | |
|
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
|
Quote:
![]() ![]() ![]() And yeah, that's THEIR mentality about it, alright. Wonder how they'll feel when all the fans who were tuning in JUST to see the TMNT on Sturdays sudden find OTHER stuff to watch instead?![]() I Just hope we have our SERVICE back before they start running on NickToons...whenever THAT will be. One thing about this BUGS me, though: Since "Turtles Forever" is going to be THE last Turtles-ANYTHING airing on the CW4Kids, you'd THINK that they'd run the 78 minute (so-called) "Director's Cut", and have it run for 2 HOURS, rather than the 90 minute, editted-for-TV, one that they have before, just to give it, AND the TMNT, PROPER send-off and goodbye to the channel, but are they?! Nooooooooo!!!!! God FORBID they knock even ONE ep of that rerun-so-many-times-that-they've-run-it-into-the-ground studid Sonic X, just so they can air "Turtles Forever" in its full, UN-editted glory!!!!! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Idiots.
__________________
Brother against brother...........
Last edited by Whitewolf89; 08-21-2010 at 12:05 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
The King of Kings
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Chicago Illinois
Posts: 2,931
|
After next Saturday, cartoons don't exsist to me. But it's really sad to see them go.
DON'T TAKE THEM FROM ME!!!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!!!
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#16 | |
|
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
|
Quote:
Do you NOT get any of the Nick channels? If you don't, I'd tell my provider that I wanted them, if it was me. And unless 4Kids gets a clue, and brings the 2K8 Biker Mice series back to the small screen (instead of limiting it to their website), as well as Chaotic, I don't really have any reason to watch the REST their stuff, either. It's total and complete CRAP! IMHO.
__________________
Brother against brother...........
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 | |
|
The King of Kings
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Chicago Illinois
Posts: 2,931
|
Quote:
That really sucks big time.
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 | |
|
New Recruit
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 767
|
I DVR'd the CW version today, because I had a hunch.
When setting the recorder I noticed something. CW has it airing from 8:30 am CST to 10:30 am CST... 2 hours? Tomorrow's airing of the show on Nick is only for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Could 4Kids have sent them off with a bang, and aired the uncut version? I will check when I get home.
__________________
"Wisemen say, forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for a late pizza." |
|
|
|
|
|
#20 | ||
|
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
|
Quote:
Let us know IF it WAS on for 2 hours, and was the "Director's Cut" (the FULL 78 nminute) version, okay? Quote:
Not sure what's UP with that, but we're trying to get our service switched over from Dish to just a soon as POSSIBLE DirectTV BEFORE then, so HOPEFULLY, I'll find out then.OR I can just check the TV Guide on DirectTV's website.
__________________
Brother against brother...........
Last edited by Whitewolf89; 08-28-2010 at 12:39 PM. |
||
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|