![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
4Kids online presence has wiped its collective hands of TMNT
There's no longer any links to any TMNT productions on 4kidstv.com, and 4kids.tv is now this ToonZai thing.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
|
Yeah, I noticed it earlier today.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 770
|
It sucks that they can no longer show it, 2K3 would have been a great addition to the Toonzai line-up. I still can't help but wonder if them losing it is why they've said they won't be making any more original shows now and will stick to butch - er, dubbing and editing, anime.
__________________
My FanFiction |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
|
Me, too, and all I can say it that this sucks big time! The only GOOD shows that they have on there now are Biker Mice From Mars and Chaotic, IMHO.
![]() And the new avatars are absolutely ludicrous! I liked the OLD ones WAY better! ![]() Wonder if they let us keep the TMNT Stamps in our Stampbooks? NOT holding out much HOPE for THAT, though........
__________________
Brother against brother...........
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Y'all need Jesus
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
|
With this and the main site taking a lot of stuff down, I'm excited. Nickelodeon is moving forward and I can't wait to see what they do.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
|
Quote:
And I'm glad to see this, too. HOPEFULLY, this means we WON'T be without a TMNT presence on the tube for long. Hopefully. *crosses fingers for just that*
__________________
Brother against brother...........
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
幸 - 愛 - 思う
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
|
Quote:
As for 4Kids removing everying TMNT related do you think it is time we changed the name of this section of the forum to something like... 2K3 TMNT Cartoon Discussion instead of 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion, since ya know it is no longer on 4Kids??? I will add this to the suggestion thread to see what others say... -ms |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
Quote:
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The Great Valley
Posts: 260
|
All of this is starting to give me a thought. I believe people should start collecting the comics, whatever they can get, quickly. To take even the INFO off the websites, shows that TMNT might be a whole new thing. Meaning, storyline change, different characters, etc. I thought about this yesterday.. What if they completely revamp the entire "theme" of TMNT and turn it into something totally different. That's something I truly hope does NOT happen. Sort of what they did to Power Rangers, different look, characters, etc. Pretty scary. I mean, "new" is one thing, but a "different" idea, I don't know. I just hope all the characters we know, stay in place
__________________
![]() "He's wrong.. We're NOT wearing costumes." |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
This isn't surprising at all, considering the original literature indicated that 4Kids had until the end of August to air the show.
Guess what month just ended? :p I'm kind of miffed that the old stamps are missing. It can't be a TMNT thing because they let us keep our old Kirby stamps after 4Kids' license ran out.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 | |
|
幸 - 愛 - 思う
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
|
Quote:
-ms |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 858
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Space Knight
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
|
Did anyone save all the pics from the 4Kids blog?
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
幸 - 愛 - 思う
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Space Knight
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
|
Excellent!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
I wish I had saved all the lil text notes from the 4Kids blog as well.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,787
|
Alas, I have never went to that site. But from what you have said thus far I am a little curious of the pics on the blogs that people are talking about. Are they sketches or inked pics or preproduction stuff?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Space Knight
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
|
Little bit of all of it, but mostly character sheets.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 | |
|
幸 - 愛 - 思う
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
|
Quote:
The only thing I can see myself not adding is being able to read the comics online. I think having a summary of the comic is one thing but allowing people to read the entire comic online is something that I don't think would be a wise choice considering I don't have rights to post the entire comic. Summaries however I think would be fair since it is just a description of what happens in the book. -ms |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Space Knight
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
|
Sounds good; I was just afraid the entire catalogue was gone, even though I already knew you had it all backed up.
What about all the miscellaneous pages throughout the years, do you intend to eventually include that as well? Mirage had some cool pics and info on all of that! Everything in due time, of course.
__________________
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|