![]() |
|
|
#341 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
Don't have a source, but I support your claim. I always thought it was screwy that they had more digits on their hands than their feet, and figured out that they have feet comparitive to birds in the Mirage source material. Seems I recall Pete confirming it somewhere too (probably in one of his Blast From The Past posts that had been on NinjaTurtles.com).
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#342 | |
|
The Agenda of Existing
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
|
Quote:
The turtles apparently also had retractable claws in their initial designs. I like the toe-heel, it's very nightcrawler-ish |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#343 | |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
Quote:
![]() You got to sit in on a table read....with ROB PAULSEN!!! *head esplode*
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#344 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 737
|
The drawings look fantastic! They have an old school Mirage Studios / Frank Miller vibe!
Last edited by cartoonistaaron; 03-06-2024 at 12:51 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#345 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,450
|
Thanks for clearing that up, Rose.
What an awesome event for you guys to have access too What I am most curious about was the Q&A portion of the trip. Are you allowed to talk about the types of questions they asked you and the replies you gave? Also, if you have the time (and legality) to describe some of the pilot episode, or even the general direction this series is headed, it would make my day! |
|
|
|
|
|
#346 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
Wait, so tmntmaster is the official Nickelodeon Twitter? Or did I get that wrong and that's a fan's watermark?
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#347 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
I kinda wonder how diffrent from Raphael Rob played Donatello.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#348 | |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
|
Quote:
That flash drive also sounds pretty cool.
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#349 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 119
|
I am so horribly sad to say that everything I witnessed today as far as content (with the exception of the voices) made me sick to my stomach it was like witnessing my worst paranoid fears come to life this went from being magical to disgusting. Some of you will say "awww come on joe it wasn't that bad" and to you I say "keep on allowing yourself to call yourself a turtle fan you weak willed sheep" I spoke up for the turtles today if nickelodeon decides to ignore me and a couple of others that's fine but at least we put up a fight
|
|
|
|
|
|
#350 | |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#351 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 119
|
Until severe changes are made I refuse to support this version of tmnt in any way shape or form
|
|
|
|
|
|
#352 | |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#353 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 119
|
However with my vicious onslaught of a post I would still like to thank nickolodeon for allowing me to speak my mind directly and for having me out on their dime a ballsy move on their part now the question is do they have the balls to take it into consideration or lose any respect I have left by continuing this abomination as is the ball is in your court nick you are all severely nice people but you are ruining one of the only things I hold dear
|
|
|
|
|
|
#354 |
|
I'm SUPER into myself
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#355 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
Wow, Joe. You're the one dissent. Now I'm concerned.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 Last edited by Jester; 03-30-2011 at 10:42 PM. Reason: I cain't spel gud |
|
|
|
|
|
#356 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#357 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
Descent...to be the lone voice of distaste.
I suck at spelling.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#358 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 119
|
I really really really tried to be okay with it mostly because of the people involved but you can keep pouring sugar on a turf and its still a turf. I love you to death stefan bit you know there was much left to be desired with this thing. Im not going to settle with this one im not about to see the turtles be changed into some sort of hideous butt baby like the transformers were.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#359 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 119
|
That's suppose to say turd not turf stupid spell correct
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 2k12, nick |
|
|