![]() |
|
|
#421 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 72
|
I figured my bumping the thread would create false hope but it has been so long since the news broke that I figured something would have leaked. Some people have already seen Raphael so I thought more would have eventuated
|
|
|
|
|
|
#422 |
|
Something from the Past
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
|
I really hope that Nick sees the desire and intrigue for the Classics line. If this line sells well, what I am ultimately hoping for would be sets of movie Turtles, comic Turtles, etc...the Classics are going to be great, but they wouldn't have been my first choice of collectible production. Of course, I'm still buying them.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#423 | |
|
Big, Bad & Bold
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020 TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0 Visit My Wish List: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904 My Collection: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#424 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
|
Just curious: Are you guys less enthusiastic about the new series and the figures going along with it? All I hear from you is about the classics line. Yes the classics sound cool. I'm just interested to hear about the ones for the new show. There have been figures for the classics before. There hasn't been any for the 2k12 Nick show. So I'm really looking forward to hearing about the new rather than a reissue of the old. Are you excited about the 2k12 figures, too?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#425 |
|
Big, Bad & Bold
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
|
Oh don't get me wrong I can't wait for the 2k12 line but more excited for the Classics line
__________________
![]() Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020 TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0 Visit My Wish List: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904 My Collection: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276 |
|
|
|
|
|
#426 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#427 |
|
Something from the Past
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
|
I'm equally as excited for both lines, just as a collector I think the Classics line might be a tad more appealing because it will be rarer than the generic 2k12 line.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#428 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
|
Okay. That makes me relieved. I thought so.
Sorry guys. The classics line does sound cool. It's just that I have figures that kind of represent the classics already. That's why I'm really waiting for the new Nick 2k12 series line. I may like to check the classics ones, too. Just curious, though. Can you only get the classics online? Will it be the same way like ordering Ghostbusters figures online? |
|
|
|
|
|
#429 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
Your toys may represent the old cartoon, but they don't exactly resemble it... We definitely need these figures.
I don't think the means of purchase for the classics line has been spoken on as of this time, though. Bear in mind the folks who saw 'em, saw them in their first developmental stage. At that time there likely wasn't a gameplan set in motion at playmates yet. For now, only time will tell. |
|
|
|
|
|
#430 | |
|
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
|
Quote:
I like 6 inch figures and up. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#431 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#432 |
|
The Agenda of Existing
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
|
think the scale was 3 3/4", so similar height as Marvel Universe or GI Joe figures
|
|
|
|
|
|
#433 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,813
|
Are the classic figures that small too or only the new Nick figures?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#434 |
|
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#435 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#436 |
|
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#437 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#438 |
|
Something from the Past
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#439 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
|
FYI - Every bit of known information about the toys and everything Nickelodeon is and has been on my website for months.
http://www.ninjapizza.net |
|
|
|
|
|
#440 |
|
Big, Bad & Bold
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
|
yes for sure
__________________
![]() Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020 TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0 Visit My Wish List: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904 My Collection: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276 |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| playmates toys |
|
|