![]() |
|
|
#1 | |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,814
|
IDW and Pizzaface
Although it was very likely a joke, Bobby of IDW suggests the possibility of Pizzaface appearing in the series:
http://forum.idwpublishing.com/viewt...0128&start=150 Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,842
|
My life would be complete.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 946
|
I would give them all of my money and love if that happened.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
I've had gritty comics, I've had campy comics. At this point, screw it. Throw everything in there! Pizzaface is fine by me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Aussie and Proud
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Foot HQ Australia
Posts: 1,816
|
I guess it would be ok if that did happen.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
If they do, I hope the prototype fig has some influence. That s**t's just creepy.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
|
This has probably been pointed out in another thread, but I thought I'd go ahead and mention it here too.
In the "Ninja Notes" from Issue #2, Bobby Curnow responded to Maarten Bouw's question about seeing the Mutanimals in the IDW series: Quote:
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
The only thing that had me concerned was the "not-so-beloved characters" comment.
Do they mean hated, or do they mean under-appreciated? Oh bitter vague tone of text, how you woe me... |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
|
Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
???
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 9
|
I'd totally be down with Pizzaface! I agree that he had lots of untapped creepiness to him!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,814
|
I like the idea of random obscure characters getting an appearance, just please no Monty Moose, Hot Spot, King Lionheart, or Halfcourt, etc.
The original cartoon wisely never gave episodes to those crappy characters. Pizzaface (and Wyrm), were the only two I really wanted to see in the old toon who never showed up. |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,450
|
Yea, I'm all for it.
Make it so the mutagen combines Pizza-face with a Pizza. Ninja turtles take on a mutant pizza. Whacky, exciting, and totally disturbing! |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Dierna Soul, Reporter
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
|
Beloved and not so beloved characters popping up?! Does this mean seeing Ninjara or Mezcaal?!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 2,384
|
I could go for seeing Pizzaface. The potential that the character has is amazing. It would be fun to see what they do with him.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Dare To Be Stupid!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
|
I'd be okay with Pizzaface. Dude is mega creepy, should be fun to see.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 | |
|
Will not be censored
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
|
I think he means characters that people LOVED to hate. I thought King Lionheart's sculpt was cool, but I never understood the point of him.
__________________
Quote:
TheGreatestTMNTurtlesSellerEVER on eBay International shipping assistance: [email protected] |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,090
|
Mr. Ogg was totally worth it just to have Krang making fun of Shredder's collecting habits.
__________________
Final Boss of translation group Opentrain. We do videogame comics and TMNT stuff. http://opentrain.theyear199x.org/ |
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
|
You do make a good point.
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,814
|
Given these cryptic clues of obscure and not-as-popular villains, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we actually did see Lord Dregg return.
I know its cliche to say such a thing, but I always suspected Lord Dregg would return to the TMNT franchise at some point, and no, I don't just mean via the Season 9 or 10 DVDS. |
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 35
|
Pizzaface would be cool to show up, but I dont know about any of you, the big guest appearance I am looking for is USAGI!! Please bring back our favorite little rabbit
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|