The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2011, 01:46 PM   #21
Bauer536
Mad Scientist
 
Bauer536's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Dude, history has not been altered. History already happened.

You mean to tell me...

...that you don't like Back To The Future?!
Are you kidding?! I LOVED Back to the Future! The first two films were awsome!

In fact, there was no storyline that had President Eisenhower as an alien. This was about a teenager trying to save Doc Brown from death and the relationship of his parents. There's a difference.

Like I said, if it's Raphael trying to tolerate the other Leo (George Washington) or Michelangelo meeting Mozart before his death, I'm fine with that. As long as no one is an alien, I'm good with that. I don't mind when history is manipulated a little. I just don't like it when it is REALLY manipulated and far-fetched. No need to prove me wrong. I understand.
Bauer536 is offline  
Old 11-23-2011, 01:49 PM   #22
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Yes, Utrom Lincoln was only in an interstitial.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline  
Old 11-23-2011, 03:17 PM   #23
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I guess in real life Utroms did crash into the earth in ancient Japan.
Aye and there's a soldier from the War of 1812 who was abducted by aliens during the Battle of New Orleans, made himself immortal thru cloning, and helped President Grant create a secret org bent on getting rid of aliens.....

At least I know TCRI is real. I saw a real TCRI building in Portland, Oregon years ago....seriously. It freaked me out. *lol*
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline  
Old 11-23-2011, 03:29 PM   #24
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl View Post
At least I know TCRI is real. I saw a real TCRI building in Portland, Oregon years ago....seriously. It freaked me out. *lol*
Just got my smile for the day, haha. I'd love to see it, how cool is that?!
Powder is offline  
Old 11-23-2011, 03:48 PM   #25
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyTMNT View Post
Nonsense. The information you read about in history books may not all be correct, a reasonable academic must realize that error is imminent when dealing with the past. However, to say that most of it is lies is just as immature as you're claiming Bauer to be. That information was compiled by credible historians who have spent many hard hours toiling to discover the truth. Stop spreading misinformation because you didn't like school.
Some/much of it is lies.

No, I didn't *hate* school, I have my Master's in English actually, and I taught for two years. I was also a real teacher, not a substitute.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline  
Old 11-23-2011, 03:52 PM   #26
jaymq
Hench Mutant
 
jaymq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 435
Wow, if I had known this would've started before I posted, I wouldn't of bothered. Man, some of you get your underwear in a twist so easily. It's a cartoon. TMNT isn't the first thing to twist history to make an interesting story. And I sincerely doubt it's the worst one, so take a chill pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkeletonMan939 View Post
I believe it was mentioned in the bonus Utrom bio in the third TMNT game (Mutant Nightmare).
Thanks! I'll have to look into this..

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
Before that, it was shown on television.

Spoiler:
Cool pic. And shown on television, huh?
__________________
Nom
jaymq is offline  
Old 11-23-2011, 03:58 PM   #27
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Son of Ch'rell*** View Post
Some/much of it is lies.
or severely outdated, I swear some of the books back in 3rd and 5th grade was dated from the late 70's early 80's
Candy Kappa is offline  
Old 11-23-2011, 06:12 PM   #28
Dirty Blond
Stone Warrior
 
Dirty Blond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 827
Abe Lincoln was a shape-shifting reptilian, just like every president before and after him.

Wake up, people!

Dirty Blond is offline  
Old 11-23-2011, 06:46 PM   #29
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Blond View Post
Spoiler:
I have always loved this picture, anybody know the source of it/story behind it?
Powder is offline  
Old 11-23-2011, 06:55 PM   #30
愛
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 7,449
Locking at the request of the original thread creator.
愛 is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.