The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2011, 02:24 PM   #41
oldschoolturtlesfan
Thug
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 57
Is anybody else surprised that these are still in stock? I hope this does not mean that sales are not going as expected because I was really hoping to get everything at least in tpb format.
oldschoolturtlesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:27 PM   #42
rich
Mad Scientist
 
rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samhain View Post
Does IDW not give a shipping notice or tracking # ? I have yet to recieve anything like that...
I received a notice yesterday from IDW that mine had shipped.
__________________

rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:31 PM   #43
azrael
Mad Scientist
 
azrael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: loganville, ga
Posts: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT_Canadian View Post
Mine did and it says I should get it soon
Is that the variant or the regular edition?
__________________
Creator of The Death Poppets
azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:31 PM   #44
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich View Post
I received a notice yesterday from IDW that mine had shipped.
What shipping did you choose? I got the cheapest one..
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:31 PM   #45
azrael
Mad Scientist
 
azrael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: loganville, ga
Posts: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich View Post
I received a notice yesterday from IDW that mine had shipped.
when did you order?
__________________
Creator of The Death Poppets
azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:32 PM   #46
rich
Mad Scientist
 
rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samhain View Post
What shipping did you choose? I got the cheapest one..
I chose the Priority Mail which was the next option above the basic.
__________________

rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:33 PM   #47
rich
Mad Scientist
 
rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael View Post
when did you order?
Wed. Nov. 23
__________________

rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:34 PM   #48
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich View Post
I chose the Priority Mail which was the next option above the basic.
Just saw this on the IDW store page,

''Notice: All orders placed over the holiday weekend will experience a slight delay in processing and will begin shipping out on Monday November 28 in the order that they were received. Thanks!''

So, that explains it.
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:35 PM   #49
azrael
Mad Scientist
 
azrael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: loganville, ga
Posts: 1,362
thank you!!


Nice find Sam Hain... Now I just hope I get mine
__________________
Creator of The Death Poppets
azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 04:48 PM   #50
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Mine came yesterday. I took it into work today and read in the break room during my break. It was so nice reading it.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 10:00 PM   #51
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael View Post
Is that the variant or the regular edition?
Regular edition as I didn't know about the variant
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 09:10 AM   #52
azrael
Mad Scientist
 
azrael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: loganville, ga
Posts: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT_Canadian View Post
Regular edition as I didn't know about the variant
I cancelled my Amazon order as soon as I knew I would be able to pay for it.


which was literally like 2 days before...


I got email saying my order shipped I should have it bout the 3rd
__________________
Creator of The Death Poppets
azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 06:13 PM   #53
rich
Mad Scientist
 
rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,165
Just saw that the Limited Edition I ordered from IDW arrived today. I haven't had the chance to open it up yet but the box looks to be in decent shape. I'll follow up later once it's opened up to let you know the state of things inside.

As for the regular edition, I got notice that it shipped today so it will be next week until I see it.
__________________

rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 05:54 AM   #54
azrael
Mad Scientist
 
azrael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: loganville, ga
Posts: 1,362
what does the back of each book say? I know one says TCRI but the other says something different.
__________________
Creator of The Death Poppets
azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 08:51 AM   #55
King Suck
Foot Soldier
 
King Suck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 167
Got my variant from IDW today. Its Bigger then i expected. Only been able to glimpse though it so far but cant wait to sit down and read though it.

It arrived minty fresh with no damage what so ever. Wrapped in bubble wrap, surrounded by packing peanuts with a comic board backing on each side of the box. Very well packed!

My only initial complaint (and i knew this when i ordered it) is that there was no slip cover. Something that Ive grown used to from IDWs hardcovers. It would have been cool to have a slip cover with the colored cover version for the limited edition and vise versa for the regular edition.

Hats off to IDW.You guys make the highest quality hardbacks in the biz. After the holidays Im going to pick up a Monstrous Collection of Steve Niles and Bernie Wrightson. Been on my radar for awhile.
King Suck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 08:51 PM   #56
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael View Post
I cancelled my Amazon order as soon as I knew I would be able to pay for it.


which was literally like 2 days before...


I got email saying my order shipped I should have it bout the 3rd
variant wasn't a big deal for me, i'm pleased with what i got
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 11:42 PM   #57
Abnormal Freak
Stone Warrior
 
Abnormal Freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: MN
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael View Post
what does the back of each book say? I know one says TCRI but the other says something different.
The back of the regular edition covers up the TCRI lettering with info stating which issues are included.
__________________
Abnormal Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:05 AM   #58
azrael
Mad Scientist
 
azrael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: loganville, ga
Posts: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abnormal Freak View Post
The back of the regular edition covers up the TCRI lettering with info stating which issues are included.
thank you...
__________________
Creator of The Death Poppets
azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:08 AM   #59
King Suck
Foot Soldier
 
King Suck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael View Post
what does the back of each book say? I know one says TCRI but the other says something different.
You might have to squint a little for the regular version but the IDW site has images of both that you can blow up.
King Suck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:37 AM   #60
azrael
Mad Scientist
 
azrael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: loganville, ga
Posts: 1,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT_Canadian View Post
variant wasn't a big deal for me, i'm pleased with what i got
same here, I didnt order multiple copies I just want 1 and it nicely reprinted. I didnt buy it because of variant I bought because I prefer Black and White.
__________________
Creator of The Death Poppets
azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.