The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2011, 06:12 PM   #621
Cowabunga Carl
Mad Scientist
 
Cowabunga Carl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 2,384
In the end it is up to the creative team doing this and how much they want to do. I just think it would be great to see the mircos and the seven tales of the TMNT issues that were in volume 1.
Cowabunga Carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 12:28 AM   #622
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
I'd like to stick to the "essential" Mirage. The only problem would be determining what that encompasses.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:16 AM   #623
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
I'd like to stick to the "essential" Mirage. The only problem would be determining what that encompasses.
I think at the least it would be cool to have done 1, 2, 3, and 4. Although 4 kind of introduces another story-arc, the Turtles on the rooftop is more than half the issue, and it's a fun story.

Of course, I would keep doing as many as possible, but I'm not the one doing the editing - that's really up to MS, Sliced, Jester, and Oniri.

I wonder if Jester has done any work on the editing, still haven't heard from him. The holidays are a busy season, so hopefully he shows up soon once they cool down.
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:54 AM   #624
Cowabunga Carl
Mad Scientist
 
Cowabunga Carl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 2,384
See I think if you are to do the "core" Mirage you would have to do at least Raph and Leo as both of their stories affect the main story. Don and Mike not so much, well Mike has a fun Christmas story and Don has a Jack Kirby cameo.
Cowabunga Carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:43 PM   #625
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Any updates?

__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:36 PM   #626
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
Any updates?
Sorta.

Kevin just got the download link last week because I guess my e-mail I sent him never went through the first time. But he has them now, and he said he will have down-time this month to finish it up.

Master Splinter, you cool with putting in the sound effects after Jester finishes the video? I asked him and he said it'd be cool if you were up for it.
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:00 PM   #627
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Good news, then.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:52 PM   #628
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
Good news, then.
Truly good news will be when we can offer the TMNT world a finished product that all of us involved have spent a lot of time & effort on!
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:24 AM   #629
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie View Post
Master Splinter, you cool with putting in the sound effects after Jester finishes the video? I asked him and he said it'd be cool if you were up for it.
Yup.

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:11 AM   #630
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
Can we already see a preview, a trailer? I'm getting quite curious. Of course I wanna know how it all looks and sounds with my Splinter voice, but also the whole product
__________________
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:35 PM   #631
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph View Post
Can we already see a preview, a trailer? I'm getting quite curious. Of course I wanna know how it all looks and sounds with my Splinter voice, but also the whole product
I know, I'm unsure if Jester did any work on it. I haven't heard from him...do you mean you want to hear how your Splinter sounds remastered?
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 10:48 AM   #632
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
Sure, but I'm just getting curious about the whole product
__________________
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:10 AM   #633
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph View Post
Sure, but I'm just getting curious about the whole product
Jester is currently working on the editing the video all together, then it will get sent back to me for final audio tweaks and then it will be ready for showing. I really do not want any sneak peeks made available until the final audio gets finished. I can assure you though that your Splinter is fantastic and is perfect.

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 09:35 PM   #634
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Things have been a bit hectic of late, but I'll start hard and heavy starting Monday. I may need some help with an effects thing on the page with Raphael throwing the sai. I want to make it spin as it flies toward the window, and when I was working on it before I lost most of it (If I can save the image files the same as they were before (I cut the individual panels apart so they'd be easier to work with) I still have the Studio file...so that's something) I couldn't get it to work right.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 01:57 PM   #635
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Things have been a bit hectic of late, but I'll start hard and heavy starting Monday. I may need some help with an effects thing on the page with Raphael throwing the sai. I want to make it spin as it flies toward the window, and when I was working on it before I lost most of it (If I can save the image files the same as they were before (I cut the individual panels apart so they'd be easier to work with) I still have the Studio file...so that's something) I couldn't get it to work right.
Cool, thanks for the update dude!
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 04:13 PM   #636
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
I have a request. Can someone who has TMNT #2 do a good high quality scan for us? It would certainly help. And besides all the scans I've seen have really screw up pages 2 and 3 and any other 2 page spreads.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 05:32 PM   #637
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
EDIT: Never mind, got it taken care of.
__________________

Last edited by Ninjinister; 01-17-2012 at 09:46 PM.
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 10:27 AM   #638
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Hello again. 2 things:

For some reason the PNG files I had needed to be re-saved for their transparent backgrounds to work correctly. While doing that I noticed a size discrepancy between Onri's pages and Sliced's. Sliced's pages (the first 20) are crisp and big, Onri's tend to be smaller, and when you start to blow them up...that difference rears it's ugly head in the form of really pixelated images. I thought I may be able to go back with my digital copy of the PBBZ version and do it myself, but my Paint (Photo) Shop skills aren't that great (also at first I thought it was just the text bubbles, it looks like everything may be too small). I can continue working with Sliced pages for now while the other pages are being done. I guess that's my mistake...should have had the size uniform from the get-go.
His were 2550x3700ish her's are 612x864 (I assume those are pixels).

Also...do we have opening and closing music picked out? Donnie, didn't you want a little more than Logo moving to the top to form the full cover? You know...more than this:

I know we felt the OT theme was not what we wanted to use, but what do we want to use?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 11:22 AM   #639
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Opening and closing music is in the audio I sent you... What is the audio you are using there, I didn't use that music at all... Did I waste my time?

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 02:27 PM   #640
Mikeyangelo
Mouser
 
Mikeyangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 8
Wow this was a turtley awesome idea, cant wait to see it finished. By the look of things, this has taken a long time but deff looks like its gonna be worth it.
__________________


COWABUNGA!!!
Mikeyangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fan motion comic, fan project, volume 1 issue 1


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.