The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2012, 05:37 PM   #1
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
anybody happend to kno who made this art?



talking abt british style!
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:10 PM   #2
vshen
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 43
I don't know who the artist is but wow! that's great! Would love to know who it is now
__________________
My TMNT Character Redesigns

Art of George

My Deviantart Gallery

My Facebook Page

My Instagram: @georgeevangelista
vshen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:38 PM   #3
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
I've seen that before on DeviantArt. I'll have to check my favorites to see if it's still listed.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:37 PM   #4
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
funny thing i couldn't found it anywhere anymore not even in google image...how the hell did i found it in the 1st place...uhm
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:44 AM   #5
jaymq
Hench Mutant
 
jaymq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 435
Hm, looks cool, but don't recognize the style. I'll nose around. :3
__________________
Nom
jaymq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 07:01 AM   #6
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jephael View Post
I've seen that before on DeviantArt. I'll have to check my favorites to see if it's still listed.
Yeah I saw it on Deviant Art as well, really cool image
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 07:07 AM   #7
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
I think I've seen this as well. Very cool picture!
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 02:33 PM   #8
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
well im pretty sure i didn't find it on deviant...
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 02:45 PM   #9
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Turtle View Post
well im pretty sure i didn't find it on deviant...
I've seen it on Tumblr the last few weeks. When I get home I will check to see if I can find the artist.

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 04:58 PM   #10
Tortuglio
Thug
 
Tortuglio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Argentina
Posts: 90
did the google image search. apparently it's a japanase fan art:
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...ust_id=9255641
but could be wrong, although if you go to the user it has other tmnt art:
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=905102
but i do not speak japanese.. so, who knows...
BTW, there is some art there, that's pretty good:
http://pixivrank.net/ht/tag714/p1.html
Tortuglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:34 PM   #11
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortuglio View Post
did the google image search. apparently it's a japanase fan art:
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...ust_id=9255641
but could be wrong, although if you go to the user it has other tmnt art:
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=905102
but i do not speak japanese.. so, who knows...
BTW, there is some art there, that's pretty good:
http://pixivrank.net/ht/tag714/p1.html

wow only a fan art? looks pretty pro tho...
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:21 PM   #12
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
I've seen it on Tumblr the last few weeks. When I get home I will check to see if I can find the artist.

-ms
http://gloooscap.deviantart.com/gall...et=24#/d2gldqg

Was thinking of something else... Sorry... Nice find though.. Those links you posted Tortuglio look kinda like a store, but I'm not sure.

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:32 PM   #13
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
http://gloooscap.deviantart.com/gall...et=24#/d2gldqg

Was thinking of something else... Sorry... Nice find though.. Those links you posted Tortuglio look kinda like a store, but I'm not sure.

-ms
it's a fan art community where u can submit ur wrk n communicate with other artists...i think
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:48 PM   #14
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
http://gloooscap.deviantart.com/gall...et=24#/d2gldqg

Was thinking of something else... Sorry... Nice find though.. Those links you posted Tortuglio look kinda like a store, but I'm not sure.

-ms
I dunno about the third link, but pixiv is basically just Japans deviantart equivalent, with with less garbage and Sonic "OC's".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Turtle View Post
wow only a fan art? looks pretty pro tho...
...Lot's of pro artists are fans of the TMNT. & lots of TMNT fans are excellent artists. Use your head, dude.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 07:05 PM   #15
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Use your head, dude.
dude love u...
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:39 PM   #16
Plasticplayhouse
the gray ghost
 
Plasticplayhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: North East
Posts: 2,194
That's a pretty cool pic. Makes me think of what tmnt would look like if they were from the mid 1800's.
__________________
Want to see more of my custom figures?
http://plasticplayhouse.deviantart.com/
Plasticplayhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.