The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2012, 08:47 AM   #2681
marcelangelo
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,471
thanks for the info.in this case this little animation is really exciting me no matter what it was
marcelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:05 PM   #2682
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to appear at Nick Hotel in Orlando this summer beginning

Found this article:

http://www.insidethemagic.net/2012/0...l-day-weekend/

Along with this image with Leo in a new pose:

Spoiler:
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:09 PM   #2683
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
dont ask why donnie never open his mouth...
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:29 PM   #2684
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.turtle View Post
dont ask why donnie never open his mouth...
.......
............
.................
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:33 PM   #2685
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
Found this article:

http://www.insidethemagic.net/2012/0...l-day-weekend/

Along with this image with Leo in a new pose:

Spoiler:
Argh!!! And I turned down a chance to go to Florida in July for a family reunion cuz I couldn't afford to go to multiple states for various family get togethers! Urgh...hrm...
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:00 PM   #2686
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
I hate when they do these do these costume things. It's so embarassing, it seriously made me consider leaving the panel at SDCC '09.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:52 PM   #2687
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
Found this article:

http://www.insidethemagic.net/2012/0...l-day-weekend/

Along with this image with Leo in a new pose:

Spoiler:
Great find man!
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 05:28 PM   #2688
TheJ-manTurtleMan
Stone Warrior
 
TheJ-manTurtleMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 646
I think it's just odd that there have been these appearances of the costumed characters, but we still really haven't had some sort of preview of the actual show. I mean, does the target audience of these characters even know who the Ninja Turtles are?
__________________
Hey Man! It's The J-Man!

"I love a little hot sauce on my pizza! I love a little hot sauce yes I dooo!"
TheJ-manTurtleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 06:04 PM   #2689
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTron View Post
I think it's just odd that there have been these appearances of the costumed characters, but we still really haven't had some sort of preview of the actual show. I mean, does the target audience of these characters even know who the Ninja Turtles are?
I'm pretty sure most kids know about the Ninja Turtles. It's part of pop cultural osmosis.
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 11:19 PM   #2690
Ravenxl7
Stone Warrior
 
Ravenxl7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
Along with this image with Leo in a new pose:

Spoiler:
Nice new image. Though honestly, the more of these official images I see, the more annoyed I become that Raph's in-show skin tone is so different from that of his toy's. I really like the sort of forest green color the action figure has been colored, and was hoping that it would be the same for the show...oh well.
__________________
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:04 AM   #2691
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
So, it looks like Leo's and Don's weapons have colored tape on them. I prefer blue on the handle and not on the whole sword.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 04:25 PM   #2692
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koi View Post
Didn't want to make a thread just to show this. So I hope it is ok if I just shove it into this thread?

http://www.nickutopia.com/2012/05/03...-design-ideas/

Anyhow, I want that room.
very cool room
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 05:09 PM   #2693
Mona_Lisa
Stone Warrior
 
Mona_Lisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Orange Dude View Post
I'm pretty sure most kids know about the Ninja Turtles. It's part of pop cultural osmosis.
Agreed, I think all kids (in the U.S. anyway) know who the turtles are… Although there knowledge is probably limited!!!
__________________
Mona_Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 09:09 PM   #2694
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona_Lisa View Post
Agreed, I think all kids (in the U.S. anyway) know who the turtles are… Although there knowledge is probably limited!!!
Yeah, it would definately be limited knowledge.
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 07:40 AM   #2695
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
Since the major networks are now previewing their fall shows, I'd say very soon we should get some announcement from Nick given that the TV season officially ends next Wednesday, and kids start their summer vacations. And I feel that being on Nick is akin to being on CBS back in the '80s/'90s when Saturday mornings on a major network were still relevant, as I see the "animated big three" as Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, and Disney, with The Hub and CW as "minors", with any remaining animation on the traditional networks as "death slots" or an obscure cable network in the '80s.
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 08:13 AM   #2696
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19
Stone Warrior
 
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greece
Posts: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by pannoni1 View Post
Since the major networks are now previewing their fall shows, I'd say very soon we should get some announcement from Nick given that the TV season officially ends next Wednesday, and kids start their summer vacations. And I feel that being on Nick is akin to being on CBS back in the '80s/'90s when Saturday mornings on a major network were still relevant, as I see the "animated big three" as Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, and Disney, with The Hub and CW as "minors", with any remaining animation on the traditional networks as "death slots" or an obscure cable network in the '80s.
They announed that they will show us a sneak peak of the show in May 26 1 week from now.
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 08:14 AM   #2697
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 View Post
They announed that they will show us a sneak peak of the show in May 26 1 week from now.
Reference or it's not true...
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 08:23 AM   #2698
TurtleMaster4
Hench Mutant
 
TurtleMaster4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Some where in the Sewers of New York!
Posts: 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 View Post
They announed that they will show us a sneak peak of the show in May 26 1 week from now.
some one should tweet the official ninja turtles Facebook or Twitter page to see if this is true.
TurtleMaster4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 08:26 AM   #2699
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
I asked TMNTMaster if there was any news...I hope I wasn't too snarky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
@TMNTMaster so ...um....any news NOW? Or is "soon" still later?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 09:05 AM   #2700
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19
Stone Warrior
 
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greece
Posts: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleMaster4 View Post
some one should tweet the official ninja turtles Facebook or Twitter page to see if this is true.


here it is


http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2012/0...l-teenage.html
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.