The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2012, 12:53 PM   #1
Redrumh2o
Mad Scientist
 
Redrumh2o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,907
Shellback Artworks Grand Opening & Original Art Pics

Here are some pics from the grand opening of Shellback Artworks in Wells, ME. I didn't take any pics inside the store as there were a bunch of people inside and my hands were full, but I snapped some pics of my favorite items in the gallery.

First of all....my gets!!

Got this print for $10...signed by all 3!




IDW Ultimate Collection 1 B&W Variant


This was the flyer advertising the event...its the size of a large postcard and nice and glossy!




And here are some items from the original art Gallery....DROOOLL!!! Sorry if the pics are crappy, I only had one hand free for my phone, and it was hard to avoid reflections from the overhead lighting

The first photo is the original painting for the SNES Tournament Fighters game...its one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen!







Last edited by Redrumh2o; 06-16-2012 at 01:11 PM.
Redrumh2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 12:53 PM   #2
Redrumh2o
Mad Scientist
 
Redrumh2o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,907
Redrumh2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 02:35 PM   #3
marcelangelo
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,471
thanks so much for sharing, I feel happy for you to have had such pleasure there as well as some swell gifts for yourself!
marcelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 04:15 PM   #4
d_osborn
Mad Scientist
 
d_osborn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrumh2o View Post
that is the COOLEST thing i've seen on here in a while. what's it from? was it for sale? do you recall the price?
d_osborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 05:14 PM   #5
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_osborn View Post
that is the COOLEST thing i've seen on here in a while. what's it from? was it for sale? do you recall the price?
It's the cover of the fourth printing of TMNT #1
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 10:12 PM   #6
Redrumh2o
Mad Scientist
 
Redrumh2o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,907
Nothing I posted was for sale.....it was all in the gallery upstairs. Some of it was on loan from Peter, and I think the rest was Steve's.
Redrumh2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 10:24 PM   #7
Mayhem
Foot Elite
 
Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 4,069
I guess me and Danny know where some of the pages from issue #10 are now

(he'll know what I'm talking about... hmmm... Shredder heh)

Wish I could have been there... or even be able to go there... no chance really unless I get someone to take me there or hire a car...
__________________
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:35 AM   #8
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Yep, thanks so much for sharing those pics! I would have loved to have seen those in person but seeing the photos really helps confirms a few things for me.
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:40 AM   #9
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Wow. Awesome pics. Thanks for sharing them.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:58 AM   #10
Redrumh2o
Mad Scientist
 
Redrumh2o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,907
What issues are all those B&Ws from??


I plan on making another trip there in a few months. Hopefully the store will be stocked full o turtle stuff, and I can have 2 free hands to snap more pics.
Redrumh2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 11:57 AM   #11
Mayhem
Foot Elite
 
Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 4,069
The b/w original pages? From the top, issue #10, #10, #11, #11, #10 (double spread), #7, #8, #4.
__________________
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.