The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2012, 03:42 PM   #3061
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
Wow I hope we get something!!!!!!!!!!!!!Throw us a pizza! Please!!!
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:37 PM   #3062
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
All four turtle voices in one setting for fans to see, so this may very well be the first time we could hear some dialogue for this! I'm so excited for this event!
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 08:13 PM   #3063
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by pannoni1 View Post
All four turtle voices in one setting for fans to see, so this may very well be the first time we could hear some dialogue for this! I'm so excited for this event!
I hope your right! I really want to hear some dialogue!
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 08:52 PM   #3064
TurtleMaster4
Hench Mutant
 
TurtleMaster4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Some where in the Sewers of New York!
Posts: 390
Seem official, looks like nick is starting to get the kids ready, just a little. It's a TMNT message board. Won't bother with it too much, because there's probably a bunch of annoying kids posting over there. But here it is. http://www.nick.com/mynick/messagebo...tml?bID=106919


I know, it's really not much, but at least it's some thing.
TurtleMaster4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:37 PM   #3065
Bauer536
Mad Scientist
 
Bauer536's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 1,550
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleMaster4 View Post
Seem official, looks like nick is starting to get the kids ready, just a little. It's a TMNT message board. Won't bother with it too much, because there's probably a bunch of annoying kids posting over there. But here it is. http://www.nick.com/mynick/messagebo...tml?bID=106919


I know, it's really not much, but at least it's some thing.
Looks like the hype is already beginning.
Bauer536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 10:36 PM   #3066
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Dear god. The horror. It's a board full of young Mr. Turtles.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 10:43 PM   #3067
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,814
Since all those kids know the characters, I wonder if they were fans who grew up with the 4kids series and are interested in this one.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 10:48 PM   #3068
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Dear god. The horror. It's a board full of young Mr. Turtles.
i know i'm no match to ur Nintendophile, but i'll do my best for u.
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 11:41 PM   #3069
Ravenxl7
Stone Warrior
 
Ravenxl7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
Awesome. I can't wait to see pictures and video of what's shown off. I'm rather jealous of those going...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleMaster4 View Post
Seem official, looks like nick is starting to get the kids ready, just a little. It's a TMNT message board. Won't bother with it too much, because there's probably a bunch of annoying kids posting over there. But here it is. http://www.nick.com/mynick/messagebo...tml?bID=106919


I know, it's really not much, but at least it's some thing.
Yeah, it's not much, but it's nice to see something new on the Nick site.
__________________
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:01 AM   #3070
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19
Stone Warrior
 
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greece
Posts: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bauer536 View Post
Looks like the hype is already beginning.

YES !!! What day does comic con begins?
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:02 AM   #3071
Slap-Happy
Bad Boy
 
Slap-Happy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,911
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 View Post
YES !!! What day does comic con begins?
Mid-July this year.
Slap-Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:03 AM   #3072
Ravenxl7
Stone Warrior
 
Ravenxl7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 View Post
YES !!! What day does comic con begins?
If I'm not mistaken, the first day of SDCC is July 12th, so exactly three weeks from today.
__________________
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:08 AM   #3073
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
If I'm not mistaken, the first day of SDCC is July 12th, so exactly three weeks from today.
Preview Night is the 11th.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:22 AM   #3074
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
If I'm not mistaken, the first day of SDCC is July 12th, so exactly three weeks from today.
Yep.. 12th - 15th with preview night on the 11th. TMNT panel falls on...Friday the 13th. Eep!
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:31 AM   #3075
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19
Stone Warrior
 
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greece
Posts: 661
WOW! i cant wait! i am so excited? Will Nickelodeon announce when the shoe will start in Europe in comic con?
BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:51 AM   #3076
Ravenxl7
Stone Warrior
 
Ravenxl7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
Preview Night is the 11th.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl View Post
Yep.. 12th - 15th with preview night on the 11th. TMNT panel falls on...Friday the 13th. Eep!
I wasn't sure if I should've included the preview night. I can't remember if any news comes from it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN 19 View Post
WOW! i cant wait! i am so excited? Will Nickelodeon announce when the shoe will start in Europe in comic con?
I imagine that we'll get premiere dates for the show, or at the very least the US premiere date.
__________________
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 11:01 AM   #3077
orangeturtle
New Recruit
 
orangeturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4
New Trailer!!

Hey i really hope its okay for me tell people this but I just found the new trailer for the series on the cowabunga corner website. Thank you Michele

http://www.cowabungacorner.com/
__________________
" People who think they know everything are annoying to those of us who do"
orangeturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 11:51 AM   #3078
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeturtle View Post
Hey i really hope its okay for me tell people this but I just found the new trailer for the series on the cowabunga corner website
We've been talking about it here: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=37938
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:20 PM   #3079
tmntfan4ever
Foot Soldier
 
tmntfan4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chicago Illinois
Posts: 177
the nick website is up

http://www.nick.com/shows/ninja-turtles The Nick website for the new show is up
tmntfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:29 PM   #3080
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntfan4ever View Post
http://www.nick.com/shows/ninja-turtles The Nick website for the new show is up
Awesome. I just took the "Which Turtle Are You?" quiz. I got Mikey.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.