![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,222
|
IDW's Secret History of The Foot Clan
Tentatively out later this year. Mateus Santolouco (TMNT #5 flashbacks) will be co-scripting and doing the art, and Eric Burnham (Splinter Micro) will also be co-scripting.
I'm insanely pumped. Last edited by ToTheNines; 07-14-2012 at 04:26 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
幸 - 愛 - 思う
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
|
Quote:
-ms |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,813
|
Is this a micro or a graphic novel?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,222
|
Mini series. Also Eastman's annual is gonna be a 48 page story.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
"The Pixel Dad"
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,764
|
So is this what that other 'IDW Panel' thread was about? Any other info? Micro Series #8? Graphic Novel? What?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 255
|
Did we get any sort of summary on what the book would be? Just based on the title, it sounds interesting. I'm a bit behind on the series (only four issues in thus far), but I'm enjoying it thus far. More background shouldn't hurt.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,222
|
It's about how the Foot came about and how Shredder is still alive in present time.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,222
|
Here's the article: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=39770
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
"The Pixel Dad"
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,764
|
Okay, so what's this about an annual? I know Peter Laird has the right to publish something like 12 issues a year of original content, but I haven't heard of this annual yet? What is it?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: loganville, ga
Posts: 1,362
|
Eric said he was assissting the with the script and not drawing it.
https://www.facebook.com/events/2988...t=feed_comment
__________________
Creator of The Death Poppets |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
|
I'm glad to know that Shredder was too cool for just a little Micro-Series one-shot. Oh no, ol' Tin Grin warranted his own mini-series!
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: loganville, ga
Posts: 1,362
|
I got a sketchcard I won from Mr.Burnham himself. I now share it with you all!
![]() Splinter in Ghostbusters Gear
__________________
Creator of The Death Poppets |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,813
|
How long is this mini-series? Somewhere around 3-5 issues? I imagine they'll count as Shredder's "micro" as well.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,222
|
4 issue mini.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,813
|
I am glad to see IDW keeping up the mini's and specials. As much as I do like the main series, I do agree that without the specials the series moves too slowly.
With these micros and mini-series they can cover things they don't in the main volume, like the intro of Alopex, Leo fighting the Foot, Splinter and Shredder backstory, or just fun filler adventures. IDW really is doing a fantastic job keeping this series alive. |
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
"The Pixel Dad"
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,764
|
It is great that they're doing different things with the series. Aside from the inside art and reincarnation story, I'm really liking everything else. Keep it up IDW!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 2,384
|
An annual from Eastman and a Shredder mini-series!?!?! This is amazing. Such a great time to be a fan.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,842
|
That is one hell of a creative team.
Psyched for this one. |
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Technodrome Technician
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
|
Bad-ass!!!!I cannot wait to see this series!!!!
__________________
GT:Reedeamer THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015 http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
Awesome, I'm definitely looking forward to this. Props to IDW for all of the 'bonus' content aside from the main book.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| comics, idw, mini-series |
|
|